看来我们喝不上东西了
We're never getting our drinks.
是啊 但我们早就料到了
No, but we knew that.
你想先来点喝的吗
Hey, can I start you off with something to drink?
-来杯水吧 -好的
- Oh, water would be great. - Okay.
你是露西吧
Um, you're Lucy, right?
我是拉杰什·库萨帕里的朋友
I'm a friend of Raj Koothrappali's.
其实先认出你的是艾米
Actually Amy recognized you.
他现在怎么样
How's he doing?
还不错
Oh, you know, he's good.
很好
Great.
这虽然不关我的事
Yeah, this is none of my business.
但你为什么要用一封电邮跟他分手
But why did you break up with him in an e-mail?
我也不知道
Oh, I don't know.
可能当时我觉得这样轻松点吧
I guess I thought it would be easier.
好吧 我懂了
Yeah, I get that.
我去给你拿水
I'll go get you your water.
你刚说"轻松点"
When you say "easier,"
是指对你而言 对吧
you mean easier for you, right?
因为这对他而言 一点也不轻松
'Cause it certainly didn't make it easier for him.
我能换一个服务员吗
Any chance I can get a different waitress?
很抱歉 我失礼了
I-I'm sorry, this is rude of me.
我现在就给你拿水
I will go get that water.
瞧瞧 瞧瞧
See, see, see, see.
刚才你就当着我的面 表达了你的感受
Just now you expressed your feelings to my face.
为什么对我就可以 对拉杰就不行呢
How come you could do that with me, but not Raj?
因为我不知道你的邮箱
I don't know your e-mail.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
You know what the worst part is?
你坐在这里 喜眉笑眼
You're sitting here, perfectly happy
而他却窝在家 以泪洗面
and he's at home, a blubbering mess.
你刚不是说他过得还不错吗
Oh, I thought you said he was okay.
我还说给你端水过来呢
Well, I also said I was getting you water,
但我现在不还站在这教训你吗
but look at me still standing here.
或许我是个烂服务员
You know, I may be a bad waitress,
但你是个烂人
but you are a bad person.
对了 你想听听今晚的特餐吗
Now, you want to hear the specials?
你永远都不能脱下来吗
So, you can never take it off?
是的
No.
连睡觉都不行吗
Not even to sleep?
是的
No.
所以你就是一白♥痴♥嘛
So, you're just an idiot?
我是为了证明我的观点
It's called proving a point.
你的观点就是你的白♥痴♥吗
Is the point you're an idiot?
先生们 别这样嘛
Gentlemen, please.
莱纳德只是假设性穿着我的鞋 换位思考而已
Leonard is trying to walk a mile in my metaphorical shoes.
当然他不能真穿我的鞋子
He can't walk in my actual shoes.
因为他有双婴儿脚
He has the feet of a toddler.
如果那家店已经关门了
So, how are you gonna return the DVD
你要怎么把DVD还给人家
if the store went out of business?
周一上午我会去市中心一趟
Monday morning I'll go downtown
查一下店主的资料
look up the owner's information.
然后把DVD寄回去给他
And send him the DVD.
再把滞纳金交了
Pay the late fee.
同时向谢尔顿证明
And prove to Sheldon
在遇到问题和解决问题的过程中
that you can have a problem and solve it...
人不一定都要表现得像个十足的疯子
...without acting like a complete lunatic.
而那个假扮成熊的人会希望大家知道
And the man impersonating a bear would like everyone to know
"只有你能防止森林火灾"
that "Only you can prevent forest fires."
其身上印有"Only you can prevent forest fires"字样
我没明白笑点
I don't get it.
-你们印度没有护林熊吗 -没有
- You didn't have Smokey the Bear in India? - No.
是不是像我们的獴狐猴
Oh, is he anything like, uh, Mun-Mun the Mongoose?
它教导我们不要跟眼镜蛇一起玩
He taught us not to play with cobras.
没人教你们就会去跟眼镜蛇玩吗
You had to be taught not to play with cobras?
没人教你们就会去烧森林吗
You had to be taught not to burn down the forest?
你们要是肚子饿
Hey, if you guys were hungry,
为什么在餐厅时不点东西吃呢
why didn't you order something at the restaurant?
我们点了啊 你没上菜而已
We did, you never brought it.
对哦
Oh, that's right.
玉米片与火鸡三明治
Nachos and a turkey club.
完全不对
Not even close.
那是因为我当时忙着在
Well, I was too busy standing up
为我们的朋友挺身而出 没空上...
for my friend to worry about your...
我想说是三文鱼吧
I want to say salmon.
你想说的应该是对不起
You want to say sorry.
所以你打算怎么跟拉杰解释你的行为
So, how are you gonna tell Raj abut what you did?
干嘛要想怎么解释 没什么大不了的
What do you mean "how"? What's the big deal?
你告诉露西他以泪洗面
You told Lucy he was a pathetic mess.
把人家都说到哭着跑了
Then you made her cry and leave.
够了 你们想得也太严重了
Okay, you guys are overreacting.
拉杰会感谢我为他挺身而出的
Raj is gonna appreciate how I had his back.
你脑子进水了吗 佩妮
What is wrong with you, Penny?!
你毁了我与她重修旧好的可能性
You ruined any chance I had of getting back with Lucy!
现在她知道我很悲催凄凉了
Now she knows I'm a desperate mess
她本来只能九♥成♥确定呢
instead of just being pretty sure!
是露西
It's Lucy.
她想邀我一起喝咖啡
She wants to meet for coffee.
我爱你 佩妮
I love you, Penny!
你在忙什么呢
Hey, what're you working on?
我在思考能不能借助
I'm thinking about how one could use
快速旋转镜把虚光子
the fact that a rapidly rotating mirror
转化为光子的方法
turns virtual photons into real ones
来解决吸收暗能量的问题
as a method of observing dark energy.
这主意挺有意思
That's a pretty cool idea.
是的 你来得正好
Yeah. It's great you're here.
我非常想听听工程师的意见
I'd love to get an engineer's opinion.
没问题
Sure.
我这椅子老吱吱响
This chair is squeaky.
你说我是送修还是买♥♥把新的
Now, do I fix it or get a new one?
谢尔顿 我花了一早上的时间
Well, Sheldon, it took me all morning,
终于找到了那家录像店的店主
but I found the owner of the video store.
我很高兴地宣布 他是在睡梦中平静地死去
And I am happy to report that he died peacefully in his sleep,
也就是喝醉后淹死在泳池底了
drunk at the bottom of a pool.
总之 这DVD没有地方还
Anyway, there is no one to return the DVD to,
问题圆♥满♥解决了
so this issue is resolved.
我要特别说明一点
And I'd just like to point out that
虽然这毛衣让人好不舒服
even though the sweater was uncomfortable,
我也没有以此为借口
I didn't use it as an excuse
到处顶撞周围的人
to antagonize everyone around me.
你可以把它还给录像店老板的亲戚嘛
You know, you could reimburse the video store owner's next of kin.
都说问题已经解决了
Or it's resolved!
还给亲戚这主意听上去不错
Hey, that next of kin thing sounds pretty good.
这是你掉的吧
I believe this is yours.
能问你们个问题吗
Can I ask you guys a question?
我明晚就要去见露西了
So, I'm seeing Lucy tomorrow night,
我从来没和甩掉我的人出去玩过
and I've never hung out with someone who broke up with me.
我该怎么做呢
How do you do it?
你不能让她发现你很受伤
You can't let her know you're hurting.
关键是要充满自信
You know, the key is confidence.
为什么每件事的关键都是充满自信
Why is the key always confidence?
怎么就不能是腰间赘肉啦 焦虑不安啦
How come it's never love handles and flop sweat?
如果这姑娘伤你这么深
If this girl hurt you so much,
你真的还想和她见面吗
are you sure you want to see her again?
容我说明一下
Well, if I may...
他这人自尊心几乎为零
he has so little self-respect
又极度渴望哪怕是微乎其微的爱情
and is so desperate for the smallest crumb of affection,
所以她就算在拉杰的床上
she could literally sleep with his own father
睡了他爹 还把视频发到网上
in his own bed and post the video to YouTube,
拉杰还是会送花给她
and he'd still buy her flowers
并向她求婚
and ask her to be his bride.
他说得没错
He's right.
但我的理由是 如果能通过这个考验
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表