and I paid for it.
什么
What?
我当时准备跟你说的
I was going to mention it at the time,
但我想 有一天
but then I thought, some day,
这件事能给你好好上一课
this might be a teachable moment.
我...你...
I... You...
怎么这样
How can...
你是不是人啊
What?!
谢尔顿
Sheldon...
你这样做太恶毒了
that was diabolical.
我知道
I know.
其实我也不容易
And it wasn't easy.
你明白等待多年却不知道
Do you have any idea what it's like to wait for years
能否得到最终的"满足" 有多痛苦吗
and never know if you're going to finally get satisfaction?
你比佩妮形容的还要漂亮
You're even prettier than Penny said.
我不敢相信你这样的女生
I can't believe a girl like you
居然没有男友
doesn't have a boyfriend.
我没有
Well, I don't.
我不相信你 你在骗我
I don't believe you, you're lying to me!
什么
What?
没关系
Oh, it's okay.
我没道德底线 我寂寞到绝望的程度
I have no morals and I'm desperately lonely.
我不介意做小三
I'll be the other man
你要一枝红杏出墙来 我会依着墙角站
if you want a little something-something on the side.
你脑子进水了吗
What is wrong with you?!
你脑子进水了吗
What is wrong with you?!
你脑子进水了吗
What is wrong with you?!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表