Go ahead.
-你盯着我 我哭不出来 -抱歉
- I can't do it with you staring at me. - Sorry.
不行 没眼泪
No, I'm dry.
你整天哭哭啼啼 你先开场 我再加入
You're a big crybaby-- you start, I'll join in.
我才没整天哭哭啼啼
I am not a crybaby.
看《玩具总动员3》时呢
Toy Story 3?
玩具们在焚化炉里手牵手等死呢
The toys were holding hands in a furnace!
亚瑟这一辈子过得很充实
Look, A-Arthur lived a full life.
他鼓舞了很多人
And he inspired a lot of people.
的确 他是我儿时的偶像
Sure, he-he was my childhood hero,
但我后来有机会能与他
but... the fact that I got to work with him,
有共事的机会 在他...
side by side, before he...
去世之前...
died was...
真的... 是老天的赏赐
it was... it was a gift.
的确是老天的赏赐
It was a gift.
谢谢你在我们的感情中
Thank you for being the emotional one
当多愁善感的那个
in this relationship.
-一切有我 -是啊
- I got your back. - Yeah.
好了 准备开始
Okay, here we go.
第一部 《幽灵的威胁》
Episode I-- The Phantom Menace.
赶紧看完了事吧
Let's get this over with.
既然我们大家都同意不喜欢第一部
Since we all agree Episode I isn't our favorite,
我们这次何不直接跳过呢
maybe we just skip it this time.
霍华德 我觉得所有人中
Yeah, Howard, I think you of all people
你最不应该有
should avoid espousing the principle
如果不喜欢某事物
that if something is not our favorite
就让它滚的心态
we should just get rid of it.
我听说过一种看星战电影的方法
You know, I heard this way of watching the movies
叫弯刀顺序 先看第五第六部
called the Machete Order, where you watch Episodes IV and V,
然后跳过第一部
then skip Episode I,
把第二第三部当闪回看
watch II and III as a flashback,
然后看第四部做完结
and then finish with VI.
所以加加大多数的戏份
Okay, so you'd lose most of Jar Jar,
贸易路线与无聊的议会审讯戏全没了
all the trade route talk, and the boring senate hearings,
那无聊程度跟看公共事务台有得一拼
which are like watching C-SPAN with monsters.
跳过贸易路线部分吗
Get rid of the trade route part?
那帕尔帕庭是怎么把
Then how would Palpatine
瓦洛伦议长搞下台 再夺位的
get Chancellor Valorum kicked out of office?
少了那部分剧情 他会是怎么选上的
How would he get himself elected? How?
我们就不能过上一个
Can we get through one holiday
没有你胡言乱语的节日吗
without you saying something ridiculous?
只是个建议嘛
It was just a suggestion.
你知道还有什么事也只是个建议吗
Well, you know what else was just a suggestion?
"要不我们换一下早餐麦片盒的封面吧"
"Why don't we change the Raisin Bran box?"
你知道谁因此内心受伤了吗
Hmm? And you know who got hurt by that?
所有吃那个早餐的人啊
Every single person who eats breakfast!
我想质子教授的去世对他打击很大吧
I think he's taking this Professor Proton thing pretty hard.
我们该去开导他吗
Should we try to console him?
或者我们应该尊重他
Or... should we respect his privacy
内心哀伤时期的隐私
in this moment of grief?
就乖乖坐在这里看电影就行了
By staying here and watching the movie.
好朋友都会这么做啊
That's what good friends would do!
好歹因为谢尔顿不在这
Well, at least without Sheldon here,
我们可以从第四部开始看
we got to start with Episode IV.
是啊
Mm, true.
我心里对他挺过意不去的
I do feel guilty about him.
我也是
Me, too.
我们去看看他怎么样了吧
Maybe we should see how he's doing.
好啊
Yeah.
-等酒吧这一段看完再去吧 -必须的
- But after the cantina scene. - Obviously.
看看亚瑟
Look at Arthur...
被我的笑话逗得捧腹大笑
cracking up at a joke I told him.
我再也听不到他的笑声了
I'll never hear that laugh again.
那次我也没笑
You never heard it that time.
亚瑟
Arthur!
-我以为你死了 -是的
- I thought you were dead. - I am.
感觉好极了
Oh, it-it's fantastic.
这是多年来我第一次
I mean, this is the longest that I've gone
这么长时间不需要总是跑厕所
without running into a men's room in-in years.
你怎么会来我家
Why are you here?
我也不知道
I-I don't know. I was...
我本希望去我前妻家吓唬她的
I was hoping I was going to haunt my ex-wife.
我知道原因了
I know why.
你之所以来找我 是因为
You've come to me because
你是我的欧比旺[绝地武士]
you're my Obi-Wan.
我不...我不懂你在说什么
I'm-I'm not... I'm not familiar with that.
那...是不是...
Is... is-is that an...
就是互联网啊
an Internet?
鸡同鸭讲
Wow.
算了 我就不跟死人计较了
Uh, you're dead, so I'm going to let that slide.
欧比旺·肯诺比是《星球大战》中的一个角色
Obi-Wan Kenobi is a character from Star Wars.
他在身体消失后
After his physical demise,
以灵魂形体出现卢克·天行者面前 继续指导他
he comes to Luke Skywalker as his mentor in spirit form.
你的解释让我"豁然开朗"
Well, that... that clears that up.
你一定是来给我建议的
You must be here to give me advice.
这...这装束好奇怪
Well, this... this is weird.
我大多数长袍开口都在后面
Most-most of my robes open in...
方便上厕所
in the back.
这是绝地武士袍
Those are your Jedi robes.
等等 这...
Oh, wait. What...?
这是什么
What-what... what is this?
悠着点玩
Oh! Be careful with that!
太酷了
Oh, neato.
我想...我需要一张创口贴
I'm, uh... I'm going to need a Band-Aid.
你参加了人生第一场葬礼 感觉如何
So...what did you think of your first funeral?
虽然我不想失礼 但葬礼实在有点无聊
Well, I don't want to be a jerk, but it was kind of a bummer.
等我死了 你可以租个蹦蹦城♥堡♥办葬礼
Yeah, well, when I die, you can rent a bounce house.
你现在就想"死"这件事吗
You think about dying?
我想得更多的是 怕自己会有遗憾
Well, I think more about if I'd have any regrets.
你的遗憾会是什么
What would you regret?
比如旅行太少
Mm, you know, that I didn't travel more,
冒险太少 只会一门语言
take more risks, learn another language.
你还会克林贡语啊
You know Klingon.
那倒也是
That's true.
不 我是说这是你的遗憾之一
No, I meant that as a regret.
-我刚又想到了一个 -是什么
- I just thought of one more. - What's that?
我遗憾在你求婚的时候 没有说"我愿意"
I regret not saying "Yes" when you asked me to marry you.
那时候时机不对
Well, it just wasn't the right time.
是啊
Yeah.
现在也不是什么好时机
And this is also not the right time.
不准求婚
Do not propose.
什么
What?
我认得那表情 那是你要求婚的表情
I know that face. That's your propose face.
我没打算求婚啊 现在都二比一了
I was not gonna propose. It's already two to one.
什么二比一
What's two to one?
我求过两次婚 你才求过一次 所以是二比一
I proposed twice, you proposed once. Two to one.
天啊 这又不是比赛
Oh, my... It's not a contest.
我不懂你在气什么
I don't know what you're upset about.
-我才是比分落后的那个 -算了
- I'm the one who's losing. - Okay.
那好 如果我现在跟你求婚
Fine. Would you feel better if I propose
给你机会拒绝我第二次 你会好过点吗
so you could turn me down again?
当然会啊
Yeah, I think I would.
好 莱纳德 你愿意娶我吗
Okay. Leonard, will you marry me?
你敢
No, don't you dare.
你快拒绝我 咱俩就扯平了
You reject me right now and tie things up.
这可是一个很重大的决定
It's just such a big decision.
我不想留下任何遗憾
I don't want to have any regrets.
你小时候看过质子教授吗
Did you ever watch Professor Proton when you were a kid?
没有
No.
我爸爸掌控电视
My dad controlled the TV,
所以除非那人是《德州巡警》
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表