项目第28条
Item 28:
你为我取的爱称
your pet name for me.
时间不多了 你得下决定
Time's running out on this. You need to make a decision.
我发给你公♥证♥过的爱称提议表了
I submitted you a notarized list.
抱歉 你提的"咕噜"跟"疯婆子"不行好吗
I'm sorry, but "Gollum" and "Flakey" are not acceptable.
你也不喜欢"玉米公主"
Well, you don't like "Princess Corncob"
也不喜欢"费斯特" 你真是太难伺候了
you don't like "Fester"-- you're just impossible to please.
这项之后再说好了
We'll come back to that one.
现在到了我们的
This brings us to the final item
年度"感情发展高峰会"的最后项目
in our annual State of the Relationship Summit.
项目第29条 情人节
Item 29: Valentine's Day.
图穷匕就现了
Ah, the worst for last.
完全的疯婆作风
Classic Flakey.
先别不开心 我相信我已经想到了
Before you get upset, I believe I've come up with
一个既能庆祝节日 又能让你我
a way for us to celebrate the occasion
都开心的好计划
that we both can enjoy.
大多数人都是在会议开始前用笑话开场
People usually start a meeting with a joke,
但你继续 用笑话结尾也行
but you go ahead-- end with one.
我提议我们去纳帕谷酒庄的
I propose we spend a weekend
住宿加早餐酒店共度一个周末
at a bed-and-breakfast in Napa Valley.
我讨厌你句子里的每个字
I hate every word in that sentence.
包含"共度" "去" "我们"以及"一个"
Including "in" "at," "we" and "a".
为什么 谢尔顿 给个理由
Come on, Sheldon. Why not?
首先 住那种酒店就一定得跟
For starters, a bed-and-breakfast forces you
陌生人坐一起共进早餐
to eat with strangers at your table.
我早想到了
One step ahead of you--
伯纳黛特跟沃罗威茨会一起来
Bernadette and Wolowitz are going with us.
很好
Oh, very well.
那房♥间怎么安排
What are the sleeping arrangements?
我们才刚约会三年呢
We've only been dating for three years.
如果我们睡同一间 会被人说闲话的
If we were to share a room, people might talk.
我帮你订了自己一间
I got you your own room.
-万一我房♥里的是爪脚浴缸怎么办 -不是的
- What if my room has a claw-foot bathtub? - It doesn't.
我知道你会觉得那像是在怪兽肚里洗澡
I know it makes you feel like you're bathing inside a monster.
我很谢谢你的心意
Look, I appreciate the effort,
但我还是不知道
but I'm still unclear how this trip
这旅行有什么值得让我开心的地方
is supposed to be enjoyable for me.
我们的情人节晚餐的地点就在
We're going to have Valentine's Day dinner
一辆运作正常的古董火车上
on a fully functioning vintage train.
怎么古董 解释详细点
Vintage? Be specific.
美国铝业FA-4型柴油火车头
An Alcoa FA-4 diesel locomotive
拉着完美修复的
leading a train of meticulously restored
1915年款的普尔曼头等火车厢
1915 Pullman first-class coaches.
我有一股想抱你的冲动
I'm feeling the urge to hug you.
一 二...
And one... and two...
好了 咕噜 不用了
All right, Gollum, we're good.
你们确定不跟我们一起去纳帕谷酒庄吗
Are you sure you guys don't want to come with us to Napa?
现在还来得及订房♥哦
You could probably still get a room.
不用了 我们就在家静度周末吧
No, I think we're just gonna have a quiet weekend at home.
而且我觉得带佩妮
Plus, I'm not sure it's a great idea
去生产酒的地方 不是个好主意
to take Penny to where wine comes from.
干嘛 开玩笑而已
What? It's a joke.
别这样 我们整天吐槽对方
Oh, come on. We bust on each other.
我戴傻♥逼♥眼镜 你可能有酗酒问题
I wear dorky glasses, you might have a problem--
就是图个乐嘛
it's all for laughs.
幸好我喝了有点晕乎 不然你死定了
That would really piss me off if I didn't have a buzz going on.
霍华德 你在火车上时会佩戴
Howard, which pocket watch will you be wearing
哪块怀表呢
for dinner on the train?
麻烦再说一次
I'm sorry, what?
我是怕如果我们戴了同一块表
Oh, I'm afraid if we wear the same pocket watch,
会很尴尬
it will be embarrassing.
-我没有任何怀表 -天啊
- I don't own a pocket watch. - Oh, my.
抱歉 我不应该提起你的痛处
Well, then my apologies for bringing up this sore spot.
既然你们两个情人节会在家
Since you two are gonna be around for Valentine's,
能帮忙我看一下小桂子吗
would you mind watching Cinnamon?
你丫情人节有约啊
You have Valentine's plans?!
语气有点夸张了 其实我没那么惊讶
Which came out sounding way more surprised than I meant.
我再重说一遍 你丫有...
L-Let me try that again. You have Val...
臣妾做不到啊
See? I can't do it.
我没有约 所以才订了那晚
I don't have plans, which is why I booked time
去看天文望远镜
on the big telescope that night.
整个夜晚都在看着满天星斗
Well, an evening looking at the stars--
感觉也挺浪漫的啊
that's still kind of romantic.
可我是独自一人看
Except I'll be alone.
救这场跟给猪画口红一样难 你配合点好吗
I'm trying to put lipstick on a pig here. Work with me.
-我们很乐意替你照看小桂子 -对
- We'd be happy to watch Cinnamon. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望我跟它至少有一人能"看到好戏"
Oh, and I'd like for at least one of us to see some action,
所以如果你们两个要做♥爱♥
so if you guys happen to have sex,
碰巧她也在 就不要赶她了
it's cool if she stays in the room.
你们俩要"做"时 也别赶艾米哦
Hey, same goes for the two of you with Amy.
谢尔顿 你觉得如何
What do you think, Sheldon?
太厉害了
It's magnificent.
这将会是我最棒的一个情人节
This is going to be the best Valentine's Day ever.
我很高兴你喜欢
I'm so glad you like it.
我都准备要说出"我爱死了"
I'm prepared to say I love it,
但我要先检查 车上有没有流浪汉
as soon as I confirm there are no hobos aboard.
好
Okay.
拉杰 我知道了 再见
Raj, I got it. Bye.
刚才是你♥爸♥比
That was your daddy.
他要我跟你说他很想...
He wanted me to say that he misses...
我♥干♥嘛跟着他发狗痴啊
Why am I doing this?
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day!
有花又有巧克力
Ooh, flowers and chocolates?
有人今晚想扒我的小裤裤哟
Somebody's trying to get me out of my panties.
如果打开看到里面 少了五颗巧克力
Don't be surprised if you find five chocolates missing
以及三颗被人咬过椰子口味时 别吓到哦
and three gross coconut ones with a bite taken out.
我买♥♥来的时候就那样了
It came that way when I bought it.
我也给你买♥♥了点小礼物
Got you a little something, too.
珠宝首饰吗
Jewelry.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
湖人队的球票
Lakers tickets?!
更棒的是 不一定要带我去
It gets better. Instead of me,
你可以带其他爱看球的朋友去
you can take someone who will actually enjoy it.
-你是全天下最棒的男朋友了 -谢谢
- You are the best boyfriend ever. - Thank you.
说真的 求你别拉我去
Seriously, please don't make me go.
我们是不是该挪去房♥里再"庆祝"呢
Should we take this little party to the bedroom?
不用了 整个家只剩我们
Don't have to-- we have the whole place to ourselves.
-有道理 -而且只要你想要
- Oh, that's true. - In fact, if you want,
我们可以在谢尔顿的宝座上"做"
we can do it right here on Sheldon's spot.
这是我这辈子听到过最让人失"性"致的话
That is the least sexy thing anyone's ever said to me.
回房♥间吧
To the bedroom!
今晚的主菜特餐 是海鲜意大利调味饭
And for the entree, tonight's special is a seafood risotto.
有任何问题吗
Do you have any questions?
我有个问题
Uh, I do.
这火车车厢是用着原来的杆销联结器呢
Uh, does this train car have the original link-and-pin coupler
还是米勒式的
or the Miller Hook and Platform?
抱歉 我是指对食物方面的问题
I'm sorry, I meant questions about the food.
当然 那...
Oh, of course. Um...
这海鲜意大利调味饭是在
is the seafood risotto being served on a train car
用原装杆销联结器的车厢上提供呢
with the original link-and-pin coupler
还是在使用米勒式连接器的车厢上提供
or the Miller Hook and Platform?
我们还是待会儿再点菜吧
I-I think we're gonna need a minute.
有趣小知识 两者皆非
Fun fact: it's neither.
他们用的是AAR E型的连接器
They actually use the AAR type E coupler.
如果你在火车头分开连接时仔细听
If you listen carefully when the locomotive disconnects,
你就能听到连接处
you'll hear the characteristic
招牌的哒 咻 砰声响
click-pshht-thunk of the knuckle.
我勒个去
Get out of town.
有趣小知识 我要跳火车自尽啦
Fun fact: I'm gonna jump off this train.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表