是的
Yes.
不过在我告诉你 你心爱的加菲猫
But not as good as I'm going to when I tell you
没理由恨周一后 我的心情会更好
that your precious Garfield has no reason to hate Mondays.
他是只猫 他周一又不用去上班
He's a cat. He doesn't have a job.
我正好... 这是怎么回事
Hey, I was just-- what is happening?
想让你开心一下
Oh, just a little treat.
我知道你最近因为你妈妈的事
I know you've been feeling really bad
很难过
about your mom lately.
是难过
Oh, oh, I have.
的确好难过
So bad.
我想让你心情好些
And I wanted to make you feel better,
所以我为你计划了特别的安排
so I planned something very special for you.
我已经感觉到安排在起作用了
I can already feel it working.
你好 莱纳德
Hello, Leonard.
妈
Mom?!
我听说你一直在抱怨我的为母之道
I understand you have been whining about my parenting
以此在感情上来操控你的女友
in order to emotionally manipulate your girlfriend.
我...
I... uh...
伯纳黛特把一切都告诉我了
Bernadette told me everything.
现在左右咪♥咪♥都没你的份了
Now you don't get the left or the right.
我们来讨论下你为什么一直将我牵扯进
Let's discuss why you continue to involve me
你的性生活中
in your sex life.
别这样 妈咪
Oh, please, Mommy.
不要啦 妈咪
No, Mommy.
你六岁时
When you were six years old,
走进房♥间 撞到我和你父亲光着身子
you walked in on me and your father naked.
我当时用你崭新的
I was swatting his bottom
乒乓球拍猛抽他的屁♥股♥
with your brand new Ping Pong paddle.
那原来不是我做梦吗
I didn't dream that?
那件事让你感觉如何
How did that make you feel?
佩妮 回来吧
Penny, come back!
我现在真的难过了
I'm sad for real now!
在过去两个小时内
In the last two hours,
162位女性看过了我们的个人资料
162 women have read our profiles.
其中有多少人给我们发了消息
How many of them have sent us messages?
-加起来吗 -是的
- Combined? - Yes.
零
Zero.
哥们 这真是太残忍♥了
Dude, this is... this is brutal.
我从未有过如此强烈的被拒绝感
I don't think I've ever felt so rejected.
我曾经救过一只流浪狗
And I had a rescue dog
它跑回收♥容♥所♥时 我都没这么难过
who ran back to the pound.
这真是太惨了
This is the worst.
早知道结果会这样
If we're gonna get shot down,
还不如去酒吧
we might as well just go to a bar
用老方法泡妞
and do it old school.
至少能跟她们面对面交流
And make them look us in the eye.
无论如何也比这样强
Yeah, anything is better than this.
你好
Hello.
没兴趣
Not interested.
我错了 这个更惨
I was wrong. This is worse.
等等 如果不是因为印第安纳·琼斯
Wait, wait-- if it wasn't for Indiana Jones,
法柜根本不会到仓库
the ark would never have ended up at the warehouse!
的确如此
That's true!
他找到并运送了法柜
He collected and delivered the ark
到有关当局备案
to the proper authorities for filing.
像英雄一般
Like a hero!
-就是 -太棒了
- Yeah! Yes! - Right!
不过 确切来说
Although, technically,
印第安纳·琼斯本应该把法柜
Indy was supposed to take the ark
送到博物馆做研究
to a museum to be studied.
他连这事也没办好
He couldn't even get that done.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表