I have to say,
这是你做过最好吃的一次拉面
this is the best top Ramen you've ever made.
我发现了一个神秘原料
I discovered a secret ingredient:
叫"调味包"
the flavor packet.
那包玩意还真不是浪得虚名
That sucker is well named.
好啦 小宝贝
All right, lover boy.
做好准备 狂风暴雨般的浪漫
Get ready, 'cause there is a crap storm of romance
将对你席卷而来
coming your way.
别这样 我会"感动"到哭
Stop it, you're gonna make me cry.
好吧 既然你这么有信心
All right. You seem pretty confident.
必须的
Oh, I am.
如果你沿着这花径走
Maybe if you follow this trail,
或许就能知道原因
you'll see why.
-还有玫瑰花瓣啊 -没错
- Oh, rose petals. - Yes.
所有花中
The most beautiful
最美丽 贵得吓死人的花
and shockingly expensive of all the flowers.
你还铺了床
You made the bed?
真使出浑身解数啊
You really are pulling out all the stops.
我费了好大一番心思
Okay, I gave this a lot of thought,
终于找到了一样能向你表达
and I finally found something to show you
我深深爱意的礼物
how much I love you.
是第一版的
It's a first edition of
《银河系漫游指南》
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
我记得这是你从小到大最爱的书
I remember it was your favorite book growing up.
太棒了
This is great.
谢谢你
It... thank you.
这份礼物太重了
It's... so much.
怎么了
What?
-没有啊 我很喜欢 -不对
- Nothing. I love it. - No.
你表情不对劲 这书哪里有问题
Something's going on. What's wrong with it?
我记得你说过有一本初版的这书
I remember you saying how great it would be
会有多棒
to have a first edition.
是的 我是说过
It's true, I-I did.
我说这句话
I did say that...
是我们一起在二手书店
when we were at the used bookstore together
我买♥♥下第一版的这书时说的
and I saw the first edition and I bought it.
-天啊 我太差劲了 -没事没事
- Oh, my God, I am the worst! - No, no, it's okay.
你已经很贴心了
It's really thoughtful.
不 才不是
No, it's not! I mean...
你所做的一切才是最贴心的
What's thoughtful is everything you do.
这里 你看这些
Here, you know what? Look at this.
你看 这是你帮我买♥♥的机票
Look, here's the... the plane ticket you bought me
当时我假期没钱买♥♥机票回老家
when I was too poor to go home for the holidays.
这是你放在我挡风玻璃上的玫瑰花
And the rose you left on my windshield...
就耍耍浪漫
just because.
这是你在我们第一次做♥爱♥后隔天
Here's the-the thank-you letter you wrote me
你写给我的感谢信
after the first time I slept with you.
整整十一页呢
All 11 pages of it.
没想到你把这些都保留下来了
Can't believe you saved all this stuff.
当然啦
Of course I did.
都是你的心意
It's you.
过来
Come here.
那是验孕棒吗
Is that a pregnancy test?
就留了第一根
Oh, yeah, just the first one.
我当然不会全留下
I didn't save them all.
真不敢相信我看错了这表格
I can't believe I read this table wrong.
都怪你
I blame you.
我 关我什么事
Me? What did I do?
你害我分心
You distract me.
从遇见你的那一刻 你就让我分心
I've been distracted since the moment I met you.
对不起嘛
Sorry.
没错
Well, you should be.
因为我脑海里
Because all I can think about
满满得都是想吻你的冲动
is how much I want to kiss you.
而且不是吻脸颊 是要吻嘴唇
And not just on the cheek, but on the mouth.
像所有爸爸妈妈做的那样
Like mommies and daddies do.
谢尔顿
Oh, Sheldon.
艾米
Amy?
艾米
Amy.
你听到我说的了吗
Did you hear what I said?
没空说话 专注模式中
Can't talk, in the zone.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表