He says you're the succubus who led his friend astray.
我不知道魅魔是什么 不过
I don't know what "Succubus" is, but...
里面有魔[烂]字 肯定不是好词
it has "suck" in it, so that can't be good.
我就觉得听到你的声音了
Thought I heard you out here.
你好呀 谢尔顿
Hey, Sheldon.
你不配我说"你好"
You don't get a "hey."
你只配得到"嗯"
You get a "hmm."
拜托 不要这么绝情
Come on, don't be like that.
我们前几个月不是一直玩得挺好的嘛
We had so much fun together the last couple of months.
你说得对
You're right.
所以你的背叛才显得更加不可饶恕
Which makes your betrayal all the more devastating.
谢尔顿
Sheldon...
我都把自己的超♥市♥会员卡
I let you buy feminine hygiene products
借给你去买♥♥女性生理用品了
with my supermarket club card.
你知道现在他们都寄给我
You have any idea the kind of coupons
什么产品的折扣券吗
I'm going to get in the mail now?
谢尔顿 你是和莱纳德斗气
Sheldon, your fight's with Leonard.
佩妮和这事没有关...
Penny's got nothing to do...
你也要小心了 艾米
Careful, Amy.
我的敌人的女友的朋友 也是我的敌人哦
The friend of my enemy's girlfriend is my enemy.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
你要不就顺着我 要不就逆着我
You're either with me or against me.
我看你是打算坐公车上班了
You want to take the bus to work?
也许还存在第三种选择
Maybe there's a third option.
对了 我早餐吃的就是甜甜圈 混球
FYI, I had a doughnut for breakfast, you jerk.
现在我们还在等
So now we're just waiting for the data
船上的资料处理完毕
from the ship to be crunched,
但从数据上看 结果应该不差
but the numbers look pretty promising.
太厉害了
That's so great.
如果你们能证明盎鲁效应的存在
If you guys prove the existence of Unruh radiation...
喂 喂 这位仁兄
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
看我的眼 别乱看
My eyes are up here.
霍华德 拉杰
Howard, Raj.
犹大[背叛者]
Judas.
懒得理你
You know what?
你就是个疯子
You're a crazy person.
一个拥有好记性的疯子
A crazy person with a long memory,
如果一切进行顺利 还有一支机器人军团
and if all goes according to plan, a robot army.
别说了
Stop it.
或者是变异军团
Or a mutant army.
就看我写在圆梦网上的计划有没有人投资了
It depends on how my Kickstarter goes.
我说你们别闹了
I said, stop it!
听我说
Now, listen to me.
你们俩不光是普通朋友
You two aren't just friends.
你们可是好朋友
You're best friends.
友情是多么美好的事啊
And that's a beautiful thing.
莱纳德 你知道他为什么特别生气吗
I mean, Leonard, you know why he's so mad at you?
那是因为他想念你呀
It's 'cause he missed you!
而你作为他的好友
Yeah, and as his friend,
你应该高兴才对
you should be happy
他找到了生命中的真爱
he has love in his life.
就像我一样
As I do.
这位帅哥那天摸了我的胸部
This man held my breast the other day,
我为此深深敬爱他
and I love him for it.
你不如再吼大声点 老兄
A little loud, dude.
所以 我们能不能忽略这些小矛盾
So, can we please put aside these petty differences
为了我们的团聚开心一点
and just be glad we're here together?
-好吧 -我同意
- Okay. - I suppose so.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们没做什么怪事
Uh, it wasn't anything weird.
我是为了测量他的胸部有多大而已
It was just to see how big they were.
后来莱纳德带我去了理发店和牙医诊所
And then Leonard took me to the barber and the dentist,
以及为完美的一天划下终点的
and then to cap off the perfect day,
洛杉矶计量局
the Los Angeles Bureau of Weights and Measures.
我原以为尺寸测量最受欢迎
I thought the measures were going to be the stars of the show;
没想到重量测量更胜一筹
turns out it was the weights.
你们和好了 我真开心
I'm so glad you guys are friends again.
我俩和好了 我也很开心
And I'm glad you and I are friends again, too.
我想起来了
Aw. Which reminds me.
这是随信寄来的 我想送给你
This came in the mail, and I want you to have it.
女性阴♥部♥洗剂 凭券折价5毛
"50 cents off Vagisil."
使用的时候可别忘了我
Think of me when you apply it.
我想对你们说
Uh, can I just say,
我真心怀念大家伙聚在一起的时光
I've missed all of us hanging out together.
-没错 -我也是
- Yeah. - Me, too.
库斯拉帕从什么时候开始
Um, since when can Koothrappali talk
不用喝酒也可以在女生面前讲话啦
in front of the girls without a beer?
你刚走他就痊愈了
Oh, that happened right after you left.
怎么没人告诉我
And no one told me?
我们居然忘记告诉他了
Can't believe we forgot to tell him.
使用的时候别忘了谢尔顿
Think of Sheldon when you apply it.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表