你觉得如何
So what'd you think?
还不错
It was good.
就这样吗
That's it?
"还不错"
"Good"?
我看得挺开心啊
I enjoyed it.
你说要让我"体验第一次"的时候
When you told me I was going to be "losing my virginity,"
我没有想到你是指
I didn't think you meant showing me
"第一次"看《夺宝奇兵》啊
Raiders of the Lost Ark for the first time.
我的错 我用词太不准确了
My apologies. I chose my words poorly.
我应该说 "你将会
I should have said you were about
在我沙发上爽入云霄"
to have your world rocked on my couch.
总之 谢谢你陪我看完
Anyway, thank you for watching it.
这是我最爱的电影之一
It's one of my all-time favorites.
这电影娱乐性非常高
It was very entertaining...
可惜情节漏洞百出
despite the glaring story problem.
情节漏洞百出
Story problem?!
你... 艾米
You-- oh, Amy...
你真是好傻好天真啊
What a dewy-eyed moon-calf you are.
《夺宝奇兵》这电影
Raiders of the Lost Ark is the love child
是斯蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格与乔治·卢卡斯
of Steven Spielberg and George Lucas,
这两位当代最有才制片人的心血结晶
two of the most gifted filmmakers of our generation.
我看了足足有36遍
I've watched it 36 times,
除了满是蛇与脸融化的那两幕
except for the snake scene and the face-melting scene,
只有天还亮的时候我才敢看 但...
which I can only watch when it's still light out, but...
有本事你说出个情节漏洞我听听
I defy you to find a story problem.
让我的下巴
Here's my jaw...
吓掉吧
drop it.
行啊
All right.
主角印第安纳·琼斯的存在
Indiana Jones plays no role
对电影的结局没有任何影响
in the outcome of the story.
就算把他从故事里删掉
If he weren't in the film,
电影结局也不会有任何差别
it would turn out exactly the same.
我知道你问题在哪了 你没搞清楚
Oh, I see your confusion. You don't understand.
戴帽子拿鞭子那男的才是印第安纳·琼斯
Indiana Jones was the one in the hat with the whip.
我当然知道
No, I do,
就算电影里没他
and if he weren't in the movie,
纳粹还是会找到法柜
the Nazis would have still found the ark,
送上孤岛 打开法柜 然后死光光
taken it to the island, opened it up and all died...
跟有他的版本一样
just like they did.
我替你把下巴合上吧
Let me close that for ya.
你不都是周三才去逛漫画店的吗
I thought you went to the comic book store on Wednesdays.
但谢尔顿跟艾米今晚是约会之夜
Yeah, but Sheldon and Amy were having date night
他们不需要我来把场面弄尴尬
and they don't need me there to make it awkward.
他们靠彼此就够尴尬了
They have each other for that.
最近课上得怎么样
So, how was school?
很好啊 你看
Oh, good. Check it out.
《扶不起的阿斗》 作者是贝芙莉·霍夫斯塔德
The Disappointing Child by Beverly Hofstadter.
-你居然买♥♥我妈的书 -对啊
- You bought my mom's book? - Yeah!
这是我心理学课的推荐读物呢
It's on the recommended reading list for my psychology class.
不是吧 选其他本书啊
Come on. Not that book.
里面详细记录了我从小到大
It-It's got, like, every horrible story
每一段丢人事
from my childhood in it.
太棒了 书里有照片吗
Oh, cool. Are there pictures?
求你了 换一本书吧
Seriously, please find another book.
拜托 能把你写得多糟糕啊
Oh, come on. Why? How bad could it be?
里面有章节是写训练我如厕
There-There's chapters about potty training,
写尿床
and bed-wetting and...
以及自♥慰♥
masturbation.
基本上 有东西从我体内出来
Basically, if something came out of me,
她都有写下来
she wrote about it!
这样吧 你想看就看
You know what? Do whatever you want,
但看完别来跟我谈论
just don't talk to me about it.
连"喂奶危机"那一段都不能聊吗
Not even the chapter on the breast-feeding crisis?
才不是什么危机咧
It was not a crisis.
也就是我比较喜欢吸左奶
Apparently, I favored the left one,
害她左右不平衡罢了
she got a little lopsided.
天啊 你现在还是挑左边呢
Oh, my God, you still go left!
你觉得我看起来最像哪个明星
Which celebrity would you say I look like the most?
哈莉·贝瑞
Halle Berry.
问这干嘛
Why?
我跟斯图尔特要填征友网站的资料
Stuart and I are putting dating profiles online,
这是其中一道题
and it's one of the questions.
不过谢谢夸奖 她的身材骨架棒呆了
And thank you-- I'd kill for that woman's bone structure.
你为什么在读《傲慢与偏见》啊
Why are you reading Pride and Prejudice?
我告诉你为什么
I'll tell you why.
艾米把我对《夺宝奇兵》的爱给毁了
Amy ruined Raiders of the Lost Ark for me,
所以我现在也要找出
so now I'm trying to find
她钟爱的事物来毁掉它
something beloved to her and ruin that.
她这一生还被毁得不够多吗
Because her life wasn't enough?
等等
Wait...
《夺宝奇兵》怎么可能会有瑕疵呢
how can, how can anyone ruin Raiders?
这可是完美杰作
It's perfect.
除了主角对于故事剧情发展
Yeah, except for the fact that Indiana Jones
没有任何存在的必要 无论电影有他没他
is completely irrelevant to the story. With or without him,
纳粹还是会找到法柜 打开 然后死光
the Nazis find the ark, open it and die.
等等
Hey, wait a minute.
不对啊 纳粹本来挖错了地点
No, the Nazis were digging in the wrong place.
他们之所以能找到法柜
The only reason they got the ark
全因主角先找到它
was because Indy found it first.
纳粹之所以会挖错地方
Actually, they were only digging in the wrong place
全因"拉雅之杆"元件在主角手里
because Indy had the medallion.
没有主角 元件会落在纳粹手中
Without him, they would have had the medallion
他们直接就到正确地点挖宝了
and dug in the right place.
我知道你不想谈书中内容
Okay, I know you don't want to talk about it,
但我真有一个问题想问你
but can I just ask you one question about your mom's book?
不行
No.
我就想知道
I just want to know
为什么五岁男孩会拿妈的化妆品化妆
why a five-year-old boy puts on his mom's makeup
然后用气球当咪♥咪♥
and wears balloon boobies.
那些不是咪♥咪♥ 是胸肌
They weren't boobies, they were muscles.
化妆是画绿妆
And the makeup was green.
我想把自己画成绿巨人浩克
I was pretending to be The Hulk.
但你戴着她胸罩
You were wearing her bra.
那是为了让我的"胸肌"不下垂
That was to keep my muscles from sagging!
我们可以不谈这话题了吗
Can we please stop talking about this?!
好啦 好啦
Okay, okay.
但作为一个心理学的学生
But you know, as a student of psychology
还是作业得到了√+评价的学生
who got a check-plus on her first homework assignment...
有时候 说出童年阴影
I think, sometimes, it's good to
也是挺不错的啊
open up about these things.
好吧 行
Okay, fine.
你想知道为什么我打扮成绿巨人吗
Do you want to know why I dressed like The Hulk?
因为我总是很气我妈
Because I was always mad at my mom
我想要一拳砸烂我家 然后逃走
and I wanted to smash my way out of that house.
你心里为什么这么多怨气呢
Well, why were you so angry?
我也不知道
Gee, I don't know.
或许因为我总是她的实验品
Maybe it's because I was always the subject of her little experiments.
你有看到"寻找复活节彩蛋"那章吗
Did you get to the chapter where she staged the Easter egg hunt
根本就没有彩蛋 她故意试试我能找多久
with no eggs to see how long I'd keep looking?
对了 答案是
The answer, by the way:
我找到六月份
June.
亲爱的 真的很对不起
Sweetie, I'm so sorry.
真希望我能做些什么 让你好过一点
I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better.
我也希望 但是你不能
I do, too, but there's not.
真的吗 你确定吗
Really? Are you sure about that?
当然 我怎么能质疑√+学生呢
Of course, who am I to argue with a check-plus student?
先警告你啊 这次我挑右胸
Just warning you-- I'm gonna go right.
别小题大做问我为什么
Don't make a big deal out of it.
真的有必要化妆吗
Is makeup really necessary?
一般人们看你的征友信息
Well, when someone looks at your dating profile,
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表