我喜欢这张桌子 我要买♥♥了
I like this table, and I'm getting it.
真的吗 这张啊
Really? This one?
那张呢
That one?
爷他妈要的就是这张了
Damn right I like that one.
有好消息宣布
Good news.
这房♥间里的某人能够"骑火箭升空"哦
Someone in this room gets to take a ride on a rocket.
好吧 我能至少先洗个澡吗
Fine. Can I at least shower first?
不是指那方面
No, not that.
但你答应了要骑我"火箭"也不许反悔
Although you already agreed to it, so no take-backs.
那你本来是指什么
What are you talking about?
先坐下
Sit down.
太空总署打来了
NASA called.
我之前给太空站
The telescope mount I installed
装的望远镜架坏了
on the space station got damaged,
他们现在想让我回去修好它
and they want me to go back up and fix it.
那你怎么回答
Well, what did you say?
你觉得呢 我当然十分乐意啊
What do you think I...? I said yes!
你干嘛看起来一脸惊讶
Why do you look surprised?
因为上次之后
Well, it's just, after last time,
我以为你不会再想重回太空
I didn't think you'd ever want to go back.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
-上太空可是我这辈子最棒的体验 -是吗
- It was the greatest experience of my life. - Really?
我怎么记得有人在无穷无尽地抱怨
'Cause I kind of remember a lot of complaining
哭爹喊娘盼着早日结束
and wishing for it to be over.
我觉得你说的是不是我
I think you have me confused with
而是等下洗完澡之后的你吧
what's gonna happen when you get out of that shower.
桌子摆好了 你觉得怎么样
Hey, all set. What do you think?
人人都有座 不用挤在一起
There's plenty of room for everybody,
吃饭时还能欣赏窗外景色
a view out the window.
我在沙发上的专座也能欣赏窗外景色
My spot on the couch has a great view of a window.
有时我还能看见太空大战呢
Sometimes I can see space battles through it.
那扇窗就叫电视
It's called a TV.
试试嘛 谢尔顿 没准你会喜欢呢
Give it a chance, Sheldon; you might actually like it.
你说得很对
You're absolutely right.
不喜欢
Nope.
他也算有"好好"试过一回了
Well, you can't say he didn't give it a fair shot.
那我们什么时候可以扔掉它
So, when can we get rid of it?
才不扔呢
We're not.
《室友协议》上是怎么规定的
What about the roommate agreement?
上面明确指出
It specifically states
凡是家具发生改动
that any changes in furnishing
都必须得经过家具委员会的同意
have to be approved by the Furnishing Committee.
而他们是隔年才开一次会
Which only sits on alternate years.
对了 顺便说一句
Yeah, and by the way,
委员会就坐[开会]这个位置
it sits over there.
-拜托 这规定太扯了吧 -她说得对
- Come on, that is ridiculous. - She's right--
这么重要的委员会应该经常开会才对
a committee that important should meet more often.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
你是指让我勇敢反抗
This is the thing about me standing up to him
-不要让他操控我的人生吗 -对
- and not letting him run my life? - Yes.
我就那意思
That.
好吧 我知道问题在哪儿了
Okay. I think we've found the problem here.
问题根本不在餐桌
It's not the table at all.
-而是在你 -我吗
- It's you. - Me?
平时他老怪我 这次你就牺牲下吧
Well, it's always me-- take one for the team.
我花了多年时间把这块烂泥
I have spent years turning this lump of clay
按照我的意愿打造成我能接受的室友
into an acceptable conduit for my will,
然后你出现 用你新奇的想法
and then you came along and reshaped him,
和华丽丽的生殖器改造了他
with your newfangled ideas and your fancy genitals.
你就让他这么跟我说话吗
Are you gonna let him talk to me like this?
"华丽丽"这个词听上去像是夸你啊
"Fancy" sounds like a compliment.
好吧 我没有要试着改变莱纳德
Okay, I have not tried to change Leonard.
只是恋爱中的人都会这样
That's just what happens in relationships.
瞧瞧你被艾米改变了多少
Look how much Amy's changed you.
-才没有呢 -拜托
- That's not true. - Oh, please.
我刚认识你时 你根本无法
When I first met you, you were incapable
跟任何人产生身体接触
of touching another human being.
现在你会跟人拉手 你会跟人约会
Now you're holding hands, you're going on dates,
你甚至在火车上跟她接吻
you even made out with her on a train.
她居然告诉你了
She told you?!
她当然告诉我了 这是这辈子
Of course she told me-- it's the most interesting thing
发生在她身上最有趣的事情
that's ever happened to her in her entire life!
你是当事人才没意识到
You're too close to it,
但艾米的确对你影响很大
but Amy has had a huge impact on you.
你说得对
You're right.
我一直没意识到 我默默让那女人
Without realizing it, I've allowed that woman
改变了我的个性
to alter my personality.
谢尔顿 你没有个性
Mm, Sheldon, you didn't have a personality;
你只是有几个爱看的节目而已
you just had some shows you liked.
不
No.
不 我是改变了
No, I've changed.
就像一只被放进一锅水的青蛙
Like the frog who's put in a pot of water
水是被慢慢加热的
that's heated so gradually
所以青蛙根本意识不到自己会被煮死
he doesn't realize he's boiling to death.
或者你是一只被公主吻了的青蛙
Or you're the frog who's been kissed by a princess
最终会变成王子
and turned into a prince.
又或者你是一只惹人烦的高个青蛙
Or you're just a tall, annoying frog.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我要去跟我女朋友分手
I have to break up with my girlfriend.
-谢尔顿 等等 -不
- Oh, Sheldon, wait. - No.
是你们让我看清了真♥相♥
You've opened my eyes to the truth.
艾米把我变成了一个感情更丰富
Amy has made me a more affectionate,
思想更开明的人
open-minded person.
改变到此结束
And that stops now.
-我们应该打给她 -是啊
- Well, we should call her. - Yeah, mm-hmm.
艾米 我是佩妮
Amy, it's Penny. Hey.
先给你提个醒
Just a little heads-up.
莱纳德买♥♥了一张餐桌
Leonard bought a dining room table.
是的 谢尔顿要跟你分手
Yeah. Sheldon's breaking up with you.
艾米 艾米
Amy? Amy?
艾米
Amy?
我就直截了当地说吧
I'll get right to the point.
我觉得我们应该结束这段感情 所以
I think we need to end this relationship-- so...
麻烦你用手在这上面签名 对了
just sign this with your finger, and, uh,
眼泪不要掉到我的iPad上
please don't cry on my iPad--
我的机子没保修服务
I didn't get AppleCare.
我不意外你会想结束我们这段感情
I'm not surprised you want to end the relationship.
让我意外的是 你居然没买♥♥保修
I'm a little surprised you didn't get AppleCare.
总之好好享受你的人生 我要在哪里签名
Anyway, enjoy your life. Where do I sign?
最下面 不得不说
At the bottom. I must say,
你没有对此大哭大闹 我感到很欣慰
I'm relieved you're not making more of a scene out of this.
我已经看开了
Oh, I've already moved on.
再说了 这次分手又不是我的错
Besides, this breakup has nothing to do with me.
-是吗 -当然
- Wh... It doesn't? - Of course not.
这只是莱纳德故意挑拨我们感情
This is just Leonard trying to take the focus off
想把焦点从那张让人讨厌的餐桌转移走
that dreadful table by sowing discord in our relationship.
他总是这样把你玩弄于股掌之中
He's manipulating you like he always does.
慢着慢着 先别签
Wait-wait, now, hang on.
你觉得他在操控我思想吗
You think he manipulates me?
向来如此
All the time.
他肯定知道
And he knew that,
我作为你的女朋友 我不会袖手旁观
as your girlfriend, I wasn't gonna stand by
让他把那张桌子搬进你的公♥寓♥
and let him bring a table into your apartment.
一张破餐桌 有没有搞错啊
I mean, a table? Come on!
那餐桌难看死了
It is hideous.
谢天谢地 我不用看见它
Well, thankfully, I won't have to see it,
因为我再也不是你的女朋友了
'cause I won't be your girlfriend anymore.
艾米·菲拉·福勒
Amy Farrah Fowler.
好的 我愿意填写用户问卷
Why, yes, I would like to take a survey.
慢着
Wait.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表