各位 星球大战日马上就要到了
Gentlemen, Star Wars day is rapidly approaching.
我们得定下计划啦
We should finalize our plans.
什么 还真有这玩意啊
What? That's a real thing?
是哪天 星球大战圣诞节吗
What is it, Star Wars Christmas?
不是 你说什么傻话
No. Don't be ridiculous.
那天是伍基人生命日好吗
That's Wookiee Life Day.
所以是哪天
So, when is it?
不是5月5号♥
Uh, well, it's not May the fifth...
也不是5月3号♥
and it's not May the third...
是5月4号♥
It's May the fourth.
懂没
Get it?
5月4号♥[愿原力]与你同在
May the fourth be with you?
"愿原力与你同在" 懂了吗
"May the force be with you." Get it?
你误会了 我这表情不是因为不懂
Oh, no. This face wasn't because I didn't get it.
请进
Come in.
-你有空吗 -有啊
- Hey, you got a second? - Yes.
刚好我也想找你
Actually, I'm glad you're here.
我在定星球大战日的行程
I-I'm working on the Star Wars Day schedule.
我在《星球大战I:幽灵的威胁》播放完后
Now, I have a window built in after Phantom Menace,
留了吐槽这部的时间 但...
for complaining, but...
我怕一小时会不够
I'm worried an hour won't be enough time.
谢尔顿 我有个坏消息
Sheldon, I-I've got some bad news.
什么坏消息
What is it?
我刚在网上看到
I just read online
亚瑟·杰弗里斯先生过世了
that Arthur Jeffries passed away.
质子教授去世了吗
Professor Proton is dead?
兄弟 节哀
Sorry, buddy.
你在闹哪样
What are you doing?
安慰你啊
Comforting you?
你的心意可能对了
Y-Your heart might be in the right place,
但是你的头 胸 手臂 绝对放错地方了
but your head, chest and arms certainly aren't.
总之 葬礼是在周日
Anyway, the-the funeral's on Sunday.
可是那天是星球大战日啊
But, that's Star Wars Day.
是啊 可是...
Yeah... um...
在所有该为这消息难过的原因中
of all the things about this that are sad,
撞日应该排不到第一吧
that might not be number one.
你还好吗 我知道他对你很重要
You okay? I know he meant a lot to you.
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
葡萄干麦片盒换封面的时候 他倒哭了
Yet he cried when they changed the Raisin Bran box.
小朋友们 跟你们说个有意思的
This, uh, this is something interesting boys and girls.
在猫头鹰进食完后 它们会以小球状
After an owl eats, he spits up part of his meal,
吐出它们消化不了的食物
that he can't digest, in the form of a pellet.
是不是很令人"呜呜"大笑
Is-Isn't that a hoot?
节目将在我炒了我的编剧后回来
We'll be right back after I fire my writers.
闭上你的鸟嘴
Oh, shut up.
在看你的老朋友吗
Watching your old friend?
是啊
Yes.
艾米 你看他
Look at him, Amy.
太可惜了
It's such a shame.
在我的英年 他就这么去了
Struck down in the prime of my life.
你想我陪你一起去参加丧礼吗
Do you want me to go to the funeral with you?
我才不去那丧礼
Oh, I'm not going to the funeral.
为什么
Why not?
这么多人在擤鼻涕
All those people blowing their noses.
分不出哪个是在哭 哪个在生病
You can't tell the sick from the sad. Mm.
我会在家按照原定计划 庆祝星球大战日
I'll be at home celebrating Star Wars Day, as planned.
你确定你不想去跟他道别吗
Are you sure you don't want to go say good-bye?
人生自古谁无死 省了吊唁不作死
Amy, mourning the inevitable is a complete waste of time.
那看一堆你看过几百次的
And watching a bunch of goofy space movies
宅爆太空电影就不作死吗
you've seen hundreds of times isn't?
如果我们是有肉体关系的情侣
If we were in a physical relationship,
你那句话就害你今晚没得爱爱了
you just lost sex tonight.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
佩妮 星球大战日快乐
Hey, Penny. Happy Star Wars Day.
好
Okay.
我能为你做早餐吗
Can I make you breakfast?
阿克"巴"上将的小吃"吧" 欢喜营业中
Admiral Ackbar's Snack Bar is open for business.
不用了 谢谢 我要跟莱纳德去参加丧礼呢
No, thanks. Leonard and I are just going to the funeral.
确定吗 咖啡也不要吗
You sure. Not even coffee?
有R2-D[低]咖♥啡♥因♥咖啡哦
We have R2-Decaf.
或是来一杯欧"莉亚"咖啡
Maybe a nice Cafe Au Leia?
莉亚 星球大战中的一位人类公主
如果你没有喝咖啡的心情
And if you're not in the mood for coffee,
我也可以给你泡杯印度T[茶]3PO
I can always make you a Chai Tea-3PO.
我懂了 就像是C-3PO
Oh, I get it-- like C-3PO.
我怎么会堕落至此
What happened to me?
谢尔顿 你想来点什么吗
Hey, uh, Sheldon, you want anything?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, thank you.
你今天好安静
You're being so quiet.
你是心里难过 还是你个机械人在重启
Are you upset or are you just rebooting?
我没事
I'm fine.
亲爱的 你确定你今天
Sweetie, are you sure you don't want to
不跟我们一起去丧礼吗
come with us to the funeral?
谢谢你的邀请 但亚瑟已经死了
Oh, I appreciate the offer, but Arthur is gone
我就算去了也做不到什么
and there's nothing I can do about it.
黑武士杀了欧比旺的时候
When Darth Vader struck down Obi-Wan,
卢克有哭天喊地 然后去参加丧礼吗
did Luke cry like a baby and go to his funeral?
没有
No.
他把死星炸了
He blew up the Death Star.
我怎么会知道这个啊
Why do I know this?!
亚瑟·杰弗里斯是个科学家
Arthur Jeffries was a scientist.
我相信他不是个会在意
I'm sure he didn't care about
丧礼这种无聊事的人
silly superstitions like funerals.
如果他今天有来 他一定会说
You know, if he were here, I think he'd say,
"祝你们星球大战日玩得开心"
"Enjoy Star Wars Day."
他都84岁了 他会说的是"我的布丁呢"
He was 84; he'd say, "where's my pudding?"
你们走之前 让我帮你们打包点
Before you go, at least let me pack you some
司康的进攻 让你们路上吃吧
Attack of the Scones for the road.
《星战2: 克隆人的进攻》的双关嘛
Oh, like Attack of the Clones.
我们现在就走
We are leaving right now.
亚瑟去世的消息对谢尔顿的打击很大
Arthur passing away was harder on Sheldon
但是他不愿意承认
than he's ready to admit.
真心希望这个能让他开心点
Really hoping this will cheer him up.
我也是
Me, too.
我们烤这个名字带"死"字的死星
Although, it might've been thoughtless of us
会不会有点不好
to bake a Death Star cake.
不会啊 这包含了两样他最爱的事物
No, it combines two of Sheldon's favorite things:
巧克力碎
chocolate chips
还有按个按钮就能摧毁个星球的能力
and the ability to destroy a planet at the push of a button.
无论如何 这给男生们当惊喜也挺好
Well, anyway, it'll be a nice surprise for the boys.
华仔一直觉得我不把他的爱好当回事
And Howie doesn't think I take his interests seriously,
希望这个蛋糕能唬住他一阵子
so hopefully this will keep him fooled for a while.
拿上翻糖开始裱花吧
Okay, let's get the fondant and start decorating.
这挺酷的
This is pretty cool.
球体的蛋糕挺罕见呢
You don't see too many spherical cakes.
原因大概就是这个吧
I wonder why that is.
我想坦白一件事
I have a confession to make.
我从来没参加过丧礼
I've never been to a funeral before.
真的吗
Really?
我还没碰过认识的人过世
I just never knew anyone that died.
我小时候有一只宠物猪
I had a pet pig when I was a kid.
它死掉的时候没有办丧礼
I mean, when he died, we didn't have a funeral,
我们把它烤了
we had a barbecue.
放心吧 今晚不会把亚瑟烤了吃的
Yeah, we won't be eating Arthur tonight.
我虽然跟他不熟 但我挺喜欢他呢
I didn't know him very well, but I still really liked him.
他就这么去了 感觉好奇怪
It's weird that he's... just gone.
我明白
I know.
我感觉好想哭
I feel like I want to cry.
没事的
Oh... that's-that's fine.
哭吧哭吧
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表