- No. - Penny?
慢着 我们这是在干嘛
Okay, wait. What are we doing?
不知为何 我们现在谈的是
For some reason, we're planning a future
我们与谢尔顿永远住在一起的未来
where we both live with Sheldon forever.
很好 总算有点进展了
Good. Now we're getting somewhere.
我知道你觉得我太过鲁莽
Look, I know you think I'm being reckless,
也许你是对的
and you might be right,
但我需要把握这次机会
but I need to take this shot.
对 这是说真的
Yeah, no kidding.
尽管她在简历上造假
Despite what it says on her resume,
她早就不是22岁了
she is no longer 22.
我发誓 我向来支持你
I swear, I am on your side.
你总是口头上说支持我
You keep saying you're on my side,
-而你的言行完全不一致 -他对我也是这样
- but you don't act like it. - He does that to me, too.
我们为什么要容忍♥你这种行为
Why do we put up with it?
听我说 我永远做不到你现在做的事
Listen, I could never do what you're doing, okay?
我没这么大胆
I would be terrified.
其实我心里也很害怕
Well, it's scary for me, too.
我还好啦
I'm fine with it.
我的意思是 不能因为我做不到
My point is, just because I couldn't do it
就代表你不应该去做
doesn't mean you shouldn't.
我为你骄傲
And I'm proud of you.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
为了庆祝重归于好
Well, to celebrate this reconciliation,
咱们分享一杯奶昔吧
let's all share a milk shake.
佩妮 你用吸管 我们"龙汲水"
Uh, Penny, you'll need a straw.
-你还是回来了 -是的
- You're back. - Yes, I am!
我还有一些话要对你说
There's a few more things I want to say to you.
斯图尔特的店挺好的
Stuart's store is just fine,
而且他人也比你好多了
and he's a much nicer person than you are,
如果那本漫画书还在
and if you still have that comic,
我现在就想买♥♥
I'd like to buy it right now!
没问题
No problem.
等的时候要来杯拿铁吗
Oh, you want a latte while you wait?
不 我才不要拿铁
No, I don't want a latte!
我要卡布奇诺和蓝莓司康饼
I want a cappuccino and a blueberry scone!
我这里只有巧克力曲奇饼
I only have chocolate chip.
这更符合姐心意
Well, that sounds even better!
多谢你们陪我去看矿物岩石展
Thanks for coming to the mineral and rock show with me.
很抱歉艾米不想去
We're sorry Amy didn't want to go.
我们真的深感抱歉[后悔]
Really, really sorry.
有你们陪我 还要她干嘛
Who needs her when I have you guys?
岩石展览
Rock show!
岩石展览 岩石展览
Rock show! Rock show!
岩石展览 岩石展览
Rock show! Rock show!
岩石展览
Rock show!
岩石展览
Rock show...!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表