我从没见过他这么欢乐
I've never seen him this happy before.
那是因为你从来没有在
That's because you've never seen him
"医药箱补货日"见过他
on "Restock the Medicine Cabinet Day."
你们看
Look!
新出的带麻药局部抗组胺剂呢
A new topical antihistamine with lidocaine.
好想赶快发疹子来用用看啊
I can't wait until I get a rash.
解胀气药也出了加强版呢
Oh, Gas-X has a new ultra strength.
看来他们真会看顾客意见邮箱啊
I guess they really do read their mail.
那不是质子教授吗
Hey, isn't that Professor Proton?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你们看他 像普通人一样排队
Look at him, just standing in line
好像自己30年前并不是个二流名人似地
like he wasn't moderately famous 30 years ago.
去跟他打招呼吧
Let's go say hello.
我们还是别烦人家比较好吧
Oh, maybe we shouldn't bother him.
我没有要去烦他啊 我是要去跟他聊聊
I'm not going to bother him, I'm going to talk to him.
他总以为这两者不一样
He thinks there's a difference.
亚瑟
Arthur?
亚瑟 是我啊
Arthur, it's me--
谢尔顿·库珀
Sheldon Cooper.
你可能因为年事已高忘了我是谁了
You may not remember because of your advanced age.
相信我 你化成灰我也认得
Trust me, I... I remember.
这位是我的女朋友 艾米
This is my girlfriend, Amy.
艾米 这位是电视圈传奇亚瑟·杰弗里斯
Amy, this is television legend Arthur Jeffries.
他的科普节目启发了无数孩子
His science show inspired millions of children.
等 等等
Ho-hold on.
你... 你有女朋友啊
You... You have a girlfriend?
是的 久仰大名啊
Yes, and I've heard so much about you.
而且你看 我们穿着同款矫正鞋呢
Hey look-- we're wearing the same orthopedic shoes.
真不敢相信我跟名人穿同样的鞋
I can't believe I dress like a celebrity.
现在我明白了
O-Okay, I get it now.
你好 我是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德
Dr. Jeffries, hello again. Leonard Hofstadter.
是你啊 我记得你的女朋友
Oh, oh, right, I remember your-your girlfriend.
她... 她在吗
Is-Is she... is she here?
她不在这里
No, she's not.
你是来补什么药的存货呢
So, what prescription are you getting filled?
-谢尔顿 -别说 让我猜猜
- Sheldon. - Wait, I want to guess.
别告诉我答案
Don't tell me.
我本来就没打算告诉你
I wasn't going to tell you.
谢尔顿 别玩了
Sheldon, come on.
不不不 玩这个我最拿手了
No, no, no. I'm really good at this.
好 给我的提示
All right, give me a hint.
是不是跟排某些液体有困难有关
Does it involve difficulty initiating a stream of anything?
看我的年纪就知道 猜中很容易吧
Well, given my age, that's more than just a lucky guess.
谢尔顿 我们还是去取笑
Hey, Sheldon, let's go mock the people
买♥♥顺势疗法药的人吧 你不是很喜欢吗
buying homeopathic medicine-- you love that.
但是我现在跟朋友一起
But I'm hanging out with my friend,
我们聊得正欢呢
and we're having fun.
你看他多开心
Look how happy he is.
妮妮这周五要在家里办闺蜜之夜
Bernie's having a girls' night on Friday at our place.
不如那晚咱俩出去玩呀
You want to do something?
-那晚我有事呢 -什么事
- Actually, I'm busy. - Doing what?
科罗拉多大街那边开了一家新体育酒吧...
There's a new sports bar over on Colorado Ave...
-你也要去参加闺蜜之夜 -是啦
- You're going to girls' night. - Yeah.
你知道她们是要串珠宝的对吧
You know they're making jewelry, right?
你以为那主意是她们想出来的吗
You think they came up with that?
她们本来是要喝啤酒 射飞镖好吗
They were going to drink beer and play darts.
怎么样啦[什么上升]
What's up?
绝对不是他的睾丸酮水平
Not his testosterone levels.
别乱说
Excuse me.
人家对自己的男子气概很满意好咩
I happen to be very comfortable with my masculinity.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
质子教授给我发了电邮
Hey, I got an email from Professor Proton.
好耶 他说什么了
Goody! What's it say?
他在写一篇纳米真空管的论文
He's working on a paper about nano vacuum tubes,
问我能不能帮他看看
and wants to know if I'd take a look at it.
奇怪
That's strange.
他居然会找你 而不是找我帮忙
That he would come to you for that and not me.
我收到他两封电邮呢
Oh, I got two emails from him.
"你有莱纳德的邮箱吗"
"Do you have Leonard's email address?"
还有
And...
"不用了 我找到了"
"Never mind, I found it."
他居然会选你不选我
I can't believe he picked you over me.
你也不会想看一篇好几十年没正经
You don't want to read a paper by some old has-been
搞过科研的过气老头写的论文呢
who hasn't done any real science in decades.
这有什么好哭诉的
Yeah, it's nothing to cry about.
谢尔顿·库伯才不哭呢
Sheldon Cooper does not cry.
有道理 你个机器人碰水会生锈
It's true, you'd rust.
想到我居然曾经当他是我偶像
And to think I idolized that man.
我何苦呢
And why?
说到底 他不过也是个好莱坞伪君子罢了
At the end of the day he's just another Hollywood phony.
这事情真的值得你不开心吗
Is it really worth getting upset about?
常言道 别见你心中的英雄
They say don't meet your heroes.
不要窥探他们名望与名声背后的真实
Don't peek behind that curtain of fame and celebrity,
如果你犯了这禁忌 你会看到真实的他们
because if you do, you'll see them as they really are--
堕落的卖♥♥笑戏子
degenerate carnival folk.
别这样 他只是个退休的儿童节目主持
Come on, he's a retired kids show host.
这才更糟呢
That's even worse.
用美好的科学当糖果
Using the sweet candy of science
骗取小孩对他的爱慕
to trick children into loving him.
死淫贼
Pervert.
你有仔细想过
Have you ever thought about
为什么亚瑟没找你读论文吗
why Arthur didn't want you to read his paper?
我想过
Yes, I have.
我唯一的结论就是
And my only conclusion
他那天在药房♥买♥♥的药
is the prescription he was picking up the other day
是要治神经病的
was for cuckoo pills.
有可能是他觉得你有点过了吧
Maybe he found you, um, a bit much.
你这话说得才过吧
That's kind of a stretch.
要说社交技巧
Look, when it comes to social skills,
我已经掌握了三大技巧
I've mastered the big three.
首先是腼腆一笑
There's the coy smile.
以及友善的轻笑
There's the friendly chuckle.
以及如何发出同情音
There's the vocalization of sympathy.
最后这个太难了 我还在练
That last one's tricky, I'm still working on it.
就我那天看到的情况来看
From what I saw the other day,
我能理解他或...
I could understand why he and...
有些人可能会觉得你
some people might find you...
什么
What?
算了
Doesn't matter.
不行 快说
No, go ahead, say it.
我知道你想说什么
I know what it is.
我这辈子听过无数遍了
I've heard it my whole life.
你想说的是"惹人厌"
The word's "annoying".
说吧 说吧
Go ahead, say it.
快说 说我惹人厌
Say it. Say I'm annoying.
谢尔顿
Sheldon...
我才不会觉得受伤
Oh, it won't hurt my feelings.
说吧 艾米 说我惹人厌啊
Go ahead, Amy, say I'm annoying.
我惹人厌 我超级惹人厌
I'm annoying. I'm annoying.
我最惹人厌了 没错
I'm annoying. Yeah, now, uh...
你要去哪里
Now where are you going?
你知道你想说出口 快说啊
Look, you know you want to say it-- say it.
说我惹人厌 快说啊
Say I'm annoying. Go ahead, say it.
说啊 艾米 快说啊
Say it. Say it. Amy, say it.
这妞不能忍♥受我是对的就走啊
Well, she can't stand it when I'm right.
真有意思
This is fun.
我会像戴着珠宝的那种傲娇的贵妇
I'm going to feel like such a vixen wearing jewelry
只不过我不会对一大堆药物过敏
that doesn't have a list of medications I'm allergic to.
佩妮 你做得怎么样
Penny, how's it going over there?
很好 只是我有点搞不定胶水
Good-- I'm just having little trouble with the glue.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表