who you like to call a...
这词我都不敢当着谢尔顿的面说
I can't even say it in front of Sheldon.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你心知肚明
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
不 她不知道
No, she doesn't.
我瞎掰的
I just made that up.
你为什么要这样做
Why would you do that?
因为你想退出 就像一个大...
Because you were about to quit like a big--
谢尔顿 捂住耳朵
Sheldon, cover your ears.
我不是小孩子了
I'm not a child.
我知道"笨笨"这个词
I know the word "ninny."
你应该退出
Yeah, well, you should have quit
因为我会让你输得一败涂地
'cause I'm still gonna beat your ass.
有个像她一样的女汉子和我一组就好了
Wish I had a man like her on my team.
我从头到脚
Hey, I-I am every bit
都和佩妮一样有爷们气概 好吗
as much of a man as Penny.
开工吧
Now, let's do this!
慢着 不全是裤子 还有件T恤
Wait, it's not all pants, there's one shirt.
这是我的T恤
Hey, that's my shirt.
这件也是
This one is, too.
不 那件不是我的
No, no, that's not mine.
上面有一大块污点
That has a big spot on it.
慢着
But wait.
这件也一样
So does this one.
也许这个污点是线索
Maybe the spot's the clue.
谢尔顿的专座[污点]
"Sheldon's spot."
金币在你专座那里
The coin is in your spot!
-真聪明 -那就快点啊
- Oh, that's clever. - Hurry!
我马上就来
Be there in a minute.
我得把脏T恤先泡一下
I just have to pre-soak these!
拦住她 莱纳德 拦住她
Stop her, Leonard! Stop her!
那金币他♥娘♥的♥上哪去了
Well, where the hell's the coin?
难道答案不是谢尔顿的专座吗
Wasn't the answer Sheldon's spot?
是的 莱纳德
Oh, yes, Leonard.
答案完全正确
Yes, it was.
那金币在哪里
Then where's the coin?
问得太好了
Yes, exactly.
金币在哪里呢
Where is the coin?
你们为什么不看看自己的口袋呢
Why don't you look in your pockets?
我今天早些时候悄悄放进去的
I slipped them in there earlier today.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你还不明白吗
Don't you see?
大家一起玩得很开心时
When we're all having fun together,
每个人都是赢家
we're already winners.
看
Oh, look.
瞧
See?
就连我也是赢家
Even I'm a winner.
你是不是玩儿我呢
Are you kidding me?
这是我听过最傻♥逼♥的事
That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
你真是烂到爆了
You suck so hard.
我以为
Well, I thought...
拜托 我不希望任何人
Come on, I didn't want anyone
在游戏结束时 因为输了而难过
to feel bad at the end of the game.
有些谜题真的很难
And some of those puzzles were really hard
我不知道谁会倒霉得和佩妮一组啊
and I didn't know who was gonna get Penny.
滚
Run.
好吧 这话是我说得不好
Okay, okay, that-that came out wrong,
但你们得承认
but you have to admit,
游戏过程你们都很开心啊
you all had a wonderful time.
快滚回印度躲着
Run to India.
人家只是想做件令人感动的事
I just wanted to do something beautiful!
你们看
Hey, look.
我赢了
I won.
* 她有办法感动我 雪莉 *
* Hey, she got the way to move me. Cherry *
* 她有办法诱惑我 *
* She got the way to groove me *
* 雪莉 宝贝 *
* Cherry, baby *
* 她有办法感动我 *
* She got the way to move me *
* 她有办法诱惑我 *
* She got the way to groove me *
* 她有办法感动我 *
* She got the way to move me *
* 雪莉 *
* Cherry *
* 她有办法诱惑我 *
* She got the way to groove me. *
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表