our friendship was a burden to you.
你这么说就过分了
That is not fair.
我每月至少抱怨一次这个负担何其沉重啊
I complain about what a burden it is at least once a month.
行了行了 别绕弯子了
Oh, no, no, let's not sugarcoat this.
你就是觉得我挑剔 迂腐 讨厌嘛
You find me finicky, pedantic and annoying.
不 他没有
No, he doesn't.
我之前确实说过这些词
I actually have used those exact words before.
连顺序都一样
In that order.
莱纳德 现在是时候
Well, Leonard, I think it's high time
你我面对这房♥里的"扇扇风"了
you and I address the "Tweepadock" in the room.
-啥玩意儿 -艾米解释下
- The what? - Amy?
我不想掺和进来
Please leave me out of this.
好吧
Uh... fine.
莱纳德,
Leonard,
你不必
there's no need for you
再假装喜欢我了
to pretend to like me anymore.
别这样 我道歉了
Come on, I said I was sorry.
不用了 你把你的道歉
No, no, you save your apologies
留着和佩妮交♥媾♥不满意的时候用吧
for after you've had disappointing coitus with Penny.
也没很差啦
It was fine.
别这样 这太傻了
Come on, this is silly.
我这次旅行回来
Hey, um, I brought you back
给你带了礼物
a little present from my trip, huh?
是你想要的水手帽
It's that sailor cap that you wanted.
很潇洒吧
It's neat, huh?
你真觉得你用个廉价的纪念品
You honestly think you can buy back my friendship
就能赎回我们的友谊吗
with a cheap souvenir?
我没这么想
I don't.
真的 真的没这么想
No, I really don't.
试戴一下吧
Just try it on.
-赞啊 -水手你好
- Oh, yeah. - Hello, sailor.
真好看
- - Ooh, now we're talking.
失陪
Excuse me.
这顶帽子改变不了什么
This changes nothing.
不过今年的万圣节
Except the Halloween costume
我要戴这个帽子
I'm wearing this year.
艾米 你扮演奥丽弗
Amy, you're going to be Olive Oyl.
少吃点甜甜圈
Lay off the donuts.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming over.
不用谢
No problem.
你还做了三明治
Ooh, you made little sandwiches!
这是黄瓜奶油干酪的
Yeah, that's cucumber and cream cheese.
这是火鸡罗甘莓的
That's turkey and loganberry.
别告诉我的屁屁 但我烤箱里还热着起司呢
And don't tell my hips, but I'm warming up a brie in the oven.
不错 那...
Nice. So...
找我来什么事
Mmm. What's up?
我研究了很多关于
Okay, well, I've been reading up on all the side effects
雌性激素的副作用
you can get from estrogen,
然后...
and...
你得老实跟我说
I need you to be honest with me.
我的胸部是不是变大了
Do my boobs look bigger to you?
我看不太出来耶
Well, it's kind of hard to tell.
拉杰 你只需回答"是"或"不是"
Come on, Raj, it's a "yes or no" question.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
等等
Um, wait.
跳一跳 看你会不会乳摇
Jump up and down-- let's see if they jiggle.
不行 我...
Uh, no, I...
还是看不出来
I still can't tell, uh...
这样吧 你做这个动作
Oh, you know what? Okay, uh, give me some of this.
真的假的
Seriously?
你要不要我帮你
Do you want my help or not?
好吧
Fine.
对 对
Okay, yup.
瞧瞧 这样看起来
See, see, that-that looks like...
貌似是大了一点
that looks like they could be bigger.
不过 如果我也做同样的动作
But you know, I bet... I bet when I do it,
我也会乳摇
mine do the same thing.
是 摇得挺厉害
Yeah, they kind of do.
让我再看看
Hmm. Uh, let me see something.
嘿 别这样
Hey, easy!
我的乳♥头♥很敏感
My nipples are sensitive.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, uh...
好了
Okay.
我觉得...
I mean...
好像大了点
Yeah, m-maybe.
让我也摸摸
Okay, let me feel.
天啊 我肯定大了一个罩杯
No, I am definitely up a cup size.
不过你的胸部很坚挺
You know, b-but they're very firm,
所以你是捞到好处了
so you've got that going for you.
真的
You think?
是是是 非常坚挺
Yeah, yeah, yeah, very perky.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天我真的很需要鼓励
I really needed to hear that today.
-布里干酪好了 -好耶
- Ooh, brie's ready! - Yay!
-早上好 -好
- Good morning. - Hello.
要我开车送你去上班吗
So am I driving you to work
还是你要继续生我气
or are you still mad at me?
送我吧
I'd like a ride.
你真的是送我去上班就可以
Assuming you actually do take me to work.
不然我会送你去哪里
Where do you think I would take you?
谁知道
Who knows?
你说你昨天才会到家
Uh, you said you'd be home yesterday,
结果你三天前就回来了
but you came home three days ago.
你说要送我
You say you're taking me to work,
但谁知道呢
but for all I know,
没准你会把我丢在荒芜的游乐园里
I'll end up in a deserted amusement park.
或是某个玉米田迷宫
Or a cornfield maze.
或是某个后巷斗狗场
Or a back alley dog fight.
你说吧
You tell me.
我去上班了
I'm going to work.
愿意你就跟我走
You can come if you want.
好吧
Okay.
我说 你衣服上沾了脏东西
By the way, you have something on your shirt.
没有啊
No, I don't.
被人骗好伤心 对不对
Hurts, doesn't it?
我真是忍♥不住要怀疑
You know, I find myself wondering
你以前是不是一直在骗我
if anything you've ever told me is true.
我还是没能挽回局面
I didn't make it back.
事态严重 我是在劫难逃了
The ship sank, I'm in hell.
你说自己来自新泽西 我可不敢相信你
You say you're from New Jersey, but how can I believe you?
世界上怎么会有人冒充
Why would anyone claim to be from New Jersey
自己是新泽西人呢
if they weren't?
好吧 你说得有道理
All right, I'll give you that one.
我都道过歉了
Hey, I said I was sorry.
你还想要我怎么样啊
What else do you want from me?
-我要你承认自己错了 -行
- I want you to admit that what you did was wrong. - Fine.
我真的错了
What I did was wrong.
信你才怪
I wish I could believe you.
算了吧
You know what?
我不载你去上班了
I'm not driving you to work,
你实在是烦死人
because you're incredibly annoying.
你这人心口不一
You say one thing and do the other,
所以你不但要载我上班 还挺喜欢我的
so then you are driving me and you find me a delight.
-别说了 -继续吗
- Stop it. - Keep it up?
-再见 -你好
- Bye! - Hello!
你其实是想竖其他四根指头对吧
So I guess you're really holding up the other four fingers?
你这么早过来干什么
Oh, hey, what are you doing here so early?
送谢尔顿上班
Driving Sheldon to work.
他还在生莱纳德的气吗
He's still mad at Leonard, huh?
他也在生你的气
Well, he's mad at you, too.
他说你是让他朋友堕落的魅魔
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表