她又没说去哪弄 于是我钻了个空子
I took advantage of the vague request
跑到连锁寝家具用品店去了
and went to Bed, Bath & Beyond.
小声点 我在打电♥话♥呢
Excuse me! I'm on the phone!
太没礼貌了
So rude.
还有一点 佩妮
Here's another one. Penny,
如果不是谢尔顿
if it weren't for Sheldon,
你永远也不会遇见漫画书的传奇斯坦·李
you never would have met comic book legend Stan Lee.
第三季第16集 佩妮带谢尔顿去斯坦·李家中索要签名
好吧
Great.
至少我和莱纳德 还有霍华德
At least Leonard, Howard and I
三个人永远都会是朋友
would have always been friends.
为什么你们仨不一起租♥房♥♥子呢
Hey, how come you three never got an apartment together?
我们谈过这事 但当时霍华德
We talked about it, but Howard was in
在谈一段很认真的感情 对象是他妈
a pretty serious relationship with his mom.
我跟她住是为了省钱
I lived with her to save money.
是啊 你也不用去买♥♥菜
Yeah, you didn't have to buy groceries
因为你是母乳喂养
'cause you were breast-feeding.
所以如果不是因为我
Aw, so I guess if it weren't for me,
你会还和她住在一起 对吗
you'd still be living with her, huh?
也不尽然
Not exactly.
"也不尽然"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Not exactly"?
情况还是会有些不一样
Well, things would be a little different.
霍华德 我的午饭呢
Howard, where's my lunch?!
老娘快饿死了
I'm starving!
我知道你快饿死了
I know you're starving.
邻居们都知道你快饿死了
The neighbors know you're starving.
非洲快饿死的百姓 都知道你快饿死了
There's starving people in Africa who know you're starving!
就这么点吗 怎么够我吃啊
That's it?! There's not enough food!
你已经把地球上能吃的都吃光了
Well, you cleaned out Earth!
我去哪给你找食物啊
I don't know what else to do!
这和现实有什么不一样
How is this any different?
姑且听我讲完
You didn't let me finish.
午餐来了 母亲
Here you go, Mother.
你是个好孩子 霍华德
You're a good boy, Howard!
真是个好孩子
Such a good boy!
慢着 她是自然死亡 还是被你杀了
Wait-- did she die or did you kill her?
管它寿终正寝还是死于非命 重点是她死了
Eh, tomato, tomahto. The important thing is she's dead.
那你们俩为什么不一起租♥房♥♥子呢
Hey, so how come you two didn't move in together?
这家伙想要独♥立♥的空间
This guy wanted a place of his own
因为他确定自己将夜夜流连花丛中
because he was sure he was gonna be a ladies' man.
但我错了
Yeah, I was wrong.
但我觉得咱俩做室友一定很开心
But I do think you and I would have had a great time.
来吧 莱纳德 晚餐好了
Come on, Leonard, dinner.
来了
Coming.
等等
Hang on.
我为什么成肥仔了
Why would I be fat?
你又没女友看你的裸体
You'd have no girlfriend to see you naked,
你想用食物填补空虚
you'd try to fill the void with food,
我的油炸煎饼为你创造了变肥的条件
and I'm an enabler who once deep-fried a pancake.
为什么你不跟着我一起肥呢
Why can't you be fat, too?
你想吃什么饭后甜点
What do you want to do for dessert?
早餐还剩下半个蛋糕呢
I think there's still half a cake from breakfast.
不 早吃完啦
No, there's not.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
斯图尔特
Stuart.
你这是做什么
What are you doing?
我
I...
只想跑个龙套 哪个故事都行
just wanted to be in anyone's story.
但为什么你也是肥仔
Yeah, but why are you fat?
因为跟着莱纳德一起肥啊
'Cause Leonard was fat.
艾米 你呢
Amy, what about you?
如果你不认识谢尔顿 生活会是怎样
What do you think you'd be doing if you never met Sheldon?
很难说
It's hard to say,
我的生活会 很不同
my life would be so... different.
你可以说"更好" 反正谢尔顿听不到
You can say "better." Sheldon can't hear you.
我不知道
I don't know.
* 祝我生日快乐 *
* Happy birthday to me *
* 祝我生日快乐 *
* Happy birthday to me *
* 糖霜上泪花花 *
* There's tears in the frosting *
* 祝我生日快乐 *
* Happy birthday to me.*
我不乱入了
I'll stop now.
情况如何 谢尔顿
How's it going, Sheldon?
结束了
That's it.
宝宝出生了
The baby's here.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
恭喜啦
Congrats.
谢谢大家
Oh, thank you.
我本来不确定能不能挺过去
I wasn't sure I was gonna to make it.
但我妈给了我一些冰块
But my mother gave me some ice chips,
我姐姐让我大口呼吸
my sister told me to breathe.
我对自己说 "谢尔顿
And I just thought to myself, "Sheldon,
你能撑过看垃圾《绿灯侠》电影而没死
if you can make it through the Green Lantern movie,
你也能挺过这一关"
you can make it through this."
好样的 兄弟
Well, good for you, buddy.
你快回去吧
We'll let you get back in there.
才不 我不会回去了
Oh no, no, I'm not going back in there.
那个宝宝太令人恼火了
That baby is so irritating.
他从一出生 整个人生就是在哭
He has literally been crying his entire life.
果然是外甥像舅 尽得谢利舅舅真传
Aw, he's already taking after Uncle Shelly.
别这样 谢尔顿 你应该回去
Come on, Sheldon, you should go.
为什么
Why?
你总是抱怨你在成长过程中
Well, you always complain that you never
没有一个智慧型的榜样
had an intelligent role model growing up,
现在你可以做你外甥的榜样了
and now you can be one for your nephew.
好吧 我去吧
Ugh, all right, I'll go.
但据我所见 他的注意力
But from what I've seen, his attention span
和他的膀胱控制力一样有限
is as limited as his bladder control.
你能让他乖乖听你的话
You actually got him to do it.
你一直在说
Yeah, you keep saying
谢尔顿对我们的影响有多大
how much Sheldon has affected all of us,
但显然 你也影响了他
but you've clearly had an impact on him.
真是这样的话
If that were true,
我就不会依然独居深闺了
I wouldn't still be living alone.
也不算独居
Well, not exactly alone.
有一个穿着谢尔顿T恤的
I do have a 50 pound sack of rice
50磅米袋子陪着我
with one of Sheldon's T-shirts on it.
听我说 谢尔顿比你想象中还要在乎你
I'm telling you, Sheldon cares for you more than you think.
我也希望能相信你的话
I wish I could believe you.
我还希望米袋谢尔顿的身体里
I also wish there wasn't a mouse
没有住着一只老鼠
living in Rice Sheldon.
稍等 我提前送你个
Hang on, I'm gonna give you a little
圣诞节小礼物
early Christmas present.
我给你看样东西
I'm gonna show you something,
但如果你告诉谢尔顿
but if you ever told Sheldon
他可能就再也不会理我了
he'd probably never speak to me again.
所以如果你想告诉他 我没意见
So, if you want to tell him, that's fine.
看
Look.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他的屏保用的是你的照片
He made you his screensaver.
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
他超级爱我的
He is so into me.
慢着 我怎么消失了
Wait, wait, where'd I go?
屏保中有你 沼泽怪
Oh, well, it's you, Swamp Thing,
史蒂芬·霍金 蜘蛛侠
Stephen Hawking, Spider-Man...
但想想看 你跻身经典集锦中了
but, look, you're in the mix.
我跻身经典集锦中了
I am in the mix.
而且我是最漂亮的一个
And I'm the hottest one.
这是谁
Who's that?
居里夫人
Oh, Madame Curie.
没事 死人没威胁
That's fine, she's dead.
你还好吗
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表