接下来会怎样
So, what happens next?
更多的测试 更多的成功 更多的名望
Oh, more testing, more success, more fame.
别担心
But don't worry,
我会一如既往保持那颗踏踏实实的
I will remain the same down-to-earth humble Joe
谦卑之心
I've always been.
-太好了 -是的
- Good to know. - Yeah.
你的饼干本皇要了
Now give me that cookie;
我发现了新元素
I discovered an element.
感谢你能来
Thank you so much for coming.
你找对人了
You called the right person.
我相信我能设计出一个完美的浪漫之夜
I believe I have the perfect romantic evening
让你送给莱纳德
for you to give Leonard.
太好了 因为我真的是没辙了
Okay, good, 'cause I've been really struggling with this.
我相信你知道
As I'm sure you're aware,
最快的抓住男人心的方法是俘获他的...
the quickest way to a man's heart is through his...
"裤裆" 但莱纳德说床事不算
Pants, but Leonard says sex doesn't count.
可怜的女人
You poor thing.
箭袋里只有一支箭
You have one arrow in your quiver,
却被禁止使用
and you just can't use it.
幸运的是 另一个抓住男人心的方法是
Fortunately, another pathway to a man's heart
俘获他的胃
is through his stomach.
我不太愿意给他做饭
I don't know if I want to cook for him;
他在吃方面很挑剔
he's kind of a picky eater.
总是说 "太咸了"
I mean, "It's too salty.
"太干了"
It's too dry.
"这玩意简直是冻与焦之歌♥啊"
It's too burnt and frozen at the same time."
拜托
Wait, come on,
还有什么办法能让你春心荡漾的
what else would sweep you off your feet?
我一直有个关于跳舞的幻想
Well, I've always had this fantasy that involves dancing.
我与舞伴之间的
The sexual chemistry
暧昧感觉犹如电光四射
between my partner and me is electric.
老天啊老天
But boy, oh, boy,
我父亲却不赞同这段恋情
does my father not approve
直到他在舞蹈比赛上看到我们热舞一曲
until he sees us in the big dance competition.
拜托 这是电影《辣身舞》的剧情
Okay, that's just the plot for Dirty Dancing.
你还喜欢什么
What else would you love?
除上被帕特里克·斯威兹举过头顶之外
Other than being lifted over Patrick Swayze's head.
对了 你可以站在他的窗户外
Oh! Oh, uh, you could, uh, stand outside his window
将手提音响高高地举起放歌♥
with a boom box in the air.
这是电影《情到深处》的桥段
That's from Say Anything.
我是一个深闺寂寞的男人 没事就爱看电影
Look, I'm a lonely guy; I watch a lot of movies.
佩妮 如果你真的想要浪漫
Look, Penny, if you truly want to be romantic,
就得发自内心
it needs to come from you.
我明白 可为什么这么难呢
I get that, but why is this so hard?
可能是因为你从来不用做这些事
Well, you've probably never had to do this stuff
因为你既年轻又漂亮
'cause you're young and beautiful
男人对你趋之若鹜
and men have always thrown themselves at you.
是啊 我想为此难过一下
Yeah, I'm trying to be sad about that.
但我做不到
I can't.
我想想 下个是什么
Let's see, what's next?
好的 这个
Okay! Here.
这只马克笔
This is the Magic Marker
是我做出发现时使用的
I was using when I made the discovery.
我不觉得美国博物馆会要你的马克笔
I don't think the Smithsonian's gonna want your marker.
这就是我树屋不欢迎你的原因
And that's why you're not on a list for my tree fort.
猜猜《今日物理》
Ooh, guess who's getting an article
将写篇关于谁的报导
written about him in Physics Today?
给你个提示
I'll give you a hint.
你昨天为他测量过一颗可疑痣的直径
You measured the diameter of his suspicious mole yesterday.
谢尔顿 我真为你骄傲
Sheldon, I'm so proud of you.
这是应该的
Well, you should be.
我的发现的散播速度犹如星火燎原
My discovery is spreading like wildfire.
和我的痣不同 这颗痣保持稳定
Unlike my mole, which is holding steady
一直保持菜豆的大小
at the size of a navy bean.
下一个是什么
What's next?
这本是
This is the very copy
《化学物理手册》
of The Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
我就是用这本查询了
in which I looked up the reaction rates
钔的反应速率以及...
of mendelevium and...
-以及什么 -完了
- And what? - No.
完了 完了 完了
No, no, no, no.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我犯了个可怕的错误
I've made a horrible mistake.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这个表格是平方厘米制的
This table-- it's in square centimeters.
我看成了平方米
I read it as square meters.
知道这意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
美国人看不懂公制吗
That Americans can't handle the metric system?
艾米 我这是失之毫厘差之千里的错误
Amy, I was off by a factor of 10,000.
但是中国研究小组发现了元素
But the Chinese team found the element.
他们不应该发现的
Yeah, well, they shouldn't have.
我的计算是错的
My calculations were wrong.
元素之间肯定有
There must be some resonance
我不知道的某种共振
between the elements I didn't know about.
这么说你只是幸运吗
So you just got lucky?
谢尔顿·库珀从来不靠幸运[没上过床]
Sheldon Cooper does not get lucky!
咱们同病相怜 小哥哥
You and me both, brother.
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
因为你元素才会被发现
The element was found because of you,
这是突破性的成果
and that's groundbreaking.
重要的是
What matters is
我这辈子最伟大的科学成就
the greatest scientific achievement of my life
是建立在一个巨大的错误之上
is based on a blunder.
我不是天才 我是个骗子
I'm not a genius, I'm a fraud.
谢尔顿 在神经系统学里
You know, Sheldon, in neuroscience,
我们总是在大脑某处有所发现
we're forever finding something in one part of the brain
但地方和原来想的完全不一样
that we thought was someplace else.
这下可好
Oh, great.
现在我连骗子都不如了
Now I'm worse than a fraud.
我沦为生物学家之流了
I'm practically a biologist.
你别再为这件事自责了
You got to stop beating yourself up over this.
你虽然犯了错误 但也是个值得开心的错误
I mean, you made a mistake, but it was a happy mistake.
没什么好值得开心的
There's nothing happy about it.
这份功劳不是我应得的
I'm being given credit that I don't deserve.
人们经常会得到自己不应得的东西
Oh, people get things they don't deserve all the time.
看我的朋友是你就知道了
Look at me with you.
莱纳德 这件事会让我余生都痛苦不堪
No, Leonard, this is going to haunt me for the rest of my life.
每一个科学教室
Every science classroom,
每一张元素周期表 每一本教科书
every periodic table, every textbook--
这个错误会恶狠狠地瞪着我
this mistake will be staring back at me
就像那次你让库萨帕里帮你修眉毛的后果一样
like that time you let Koothrappali wax your eyebrows.
我要想办法解决这件事
I've got to find a way to stop this thing.
伙计 我觉得你没辙
Buddy, I don't think you can.
我的意思是 木已成舟 实难挽回
I mean, once it's out there, it's out there.
这件事就好比科学界的性♥爱♥影片流出
This thing is like the science equivalent of a sex tape.
老实说 我宁愿我的错是性♥爱♥影片
You know, frankly, I'd prefer a sex tape.
你不知道性♥爱♥影片是什么吧
You don't know what a sex tape is, do you?
不知道
No.
你们一定要在8点准时到达餐厅
Make sure you guys get to the restaurant by 8:00.
伯纳黛特会在8点半到达
Bernadette's meeting me there at 8:30
我可不想搞砸这次惊喜
and I don't want to blow the surprise.
-我们会准时到的 -收到
- We'll be there. - Got it.
对于这首歌♥ 我有个问题
Now, uh, I have a question about the song.
我一直在想能不能
I was thinking at some point
在歌♥的某处给你加点说唱饶舌风
I could bust out a little rap.
嘿 哟 不 不 不要
N-N-N-No...
干嘛这样 你都还没听呢
Come on, come on, you haven't even heard it yet.
莱纳德 来点拍子
Leonard, give me a beat.
不要
I will not.
拜托啦
Please?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表