当你在做片场演自己
When you're on the set working on something
心里觉得超烂的片子时
that you just know in your heart is bad--
我不是指《星际迷航》
not Star Trek...
把我传送上去[星际迷航台词] 我超爱这戏
Yeah, beam me up. I love it!
反正 这些工作很可能会毁掉你的信心
Anyway, those jobs can be soul-crushing.
我就是担心这个
That's what I'm afraid of.
我小时候出演过《与我同行》
Well, I was in Stand By Me when I was a kid,
这片子当时可火爆了
and it was a huge success.
在这之后我演了不少烂片
The terrible movies I did came after that.
想象一下我当时的感受
I mean, imagine how that feels.
肯定很不堪
Sounds rough.
相信我 演艺界很残酷
I'm telling you, this business is brutal.
直到今天 我还是很讨厌去试镜
To this day, I hate going on auditions.
我一走进去 就可以感受到
Okay, I walk in, and I can just
他们在想
feel them thinking...
"这孩子以前多可爱
"He was such a cute kid.
时光真是把杀猪刀啊"
What happened to him?"
结果我没能接到这个角色
And then I don't get the job,
也永远不知道原因
and I can never find out why.
老实说 我深受打击
Honestly, I get so depressed,
有时候好几周 我连床都爬不起来
there are entire weeks that I can't even get out of bed.
你的话对我们帮助太大了
Okay, this was helpful.
你那位住院的同事最近如何啊
Any news on your coworker who's in the hospital?
她好可怜 动了18个小时手术
Poor thing, she was in surgery for 18 hours.
虽然活下来了 但情况仍然危急
She's alive, but she's still in critical condition.
真不幸
Oh, no.
唯一的好消息是 她还没来得及看卡片
The one bit of good news is they put her
就被医生用药物陷入昏迷状态了
in a medically induced coma before she read the card.
也算是不幸中的万幸吧
So, you know, silver linings.
你和我结婚时 就这个样子了吗
Were you like this when I married you?
别担心了 兄弟
Don't worry about it, buddy.
好的 回见
Okay, bye.
是威尔 他情绪恢复得好多了
That was Wil-- he's feeling a lot better.
他的名字出现在
Apparently, he's 12-down
《电视指南》纵横字迷的第12行
in the TV Guide crossword puzzle.
他有帮你做出决定 到底要不要接那部戏吗
Did he help you make a decision about the movie?
没 那你想好
No. Did you figure out
要如何应对那两个女孩了吗
what you're gonna do about the two girls?
老实说 我想好了
As a matter of fact, I did.
这些年来我深陷恐惧之中
I've spent so many years living in fear,
不敢面对新的事物
saying no to new experiences,
但从现在起
but from now on,
我要积极接受一切
I'm gonna say yes--
接受爱 接受挑战 拥抱生活
yes to love, yes to adventure, yes to life;
不管什么事 我都会勇敢地去接受
whatever it may be, the answer's going to be yes.
这家伙绝对孤独终老 对吧
He's gonna die alone, right?
-没错 -绝对的
- Yeah. - Yes.
以你为荣 谢尔顿
I'm proud of you, Sheldon.
我也以自己为荣
You know, I'm proud of me, too.
我做了全面的研究
I've done all my research,
发起了一个非正式的民♥意♥投票
I conducted an informal poll,
所以我现在清楚明白地知道
and I've arrived at the rock-solid certainty
我做的选择是对的
I've made the right choice.
你现在心情一定非常好
Well, that's got to be a good feeling.
的确如此
Oh, it is.
-可是... -我靠
- Although... - Oh, crap.
当年我逼我爸不买♥♥录影带系统
I had the same feeling when I made my dad
而去买♥♥另一家产品时 心情也是这样
buy a Betamax instead of a VHS.
你还只是小孩而已
You were just a little kid.
对 一个选错了格式
Yeah, a little kid who picked the wrong format
录"麦克尼尔和莱尔报导"的孩子
to record The MacNeil/Lehrer Report.
我还曾确信
I also was certain
高清DVD会胜过蓝♥光♥呢
that HD DVD would win out over Blu-ray.
你那时候多大
How old were you then?
大到应该知道哪种更好
Old enough to know better.
现在想想
You know, and now that I think about it,
我曾经站在一箱子iPod前
I stood in front of a case of iPods
我却买♥♥了Zune
and I bought a Zune.
什么是Zune
What's a Zune?
就是说啊
Yeah, exactly.
是一款MP3播放器
It's an MP3 player
制♥造♥商正是生产Xbox的这家[微软]
brought to us by the makers of Xbox.
不 你在做什么
What... no, what are you doing?
不 快拿回来
No, no, pick that back up.
你知道这个好 你都做足研究了
You know it's good. You did the research.
但如果我错了呢
But what if I'm wrong?
这样吧
You know what?
不如我买♥♥给你
How about I buy it for you?
不如
How about
我两个全买♥♥给你
I buy you both?
你知道我的电视上
You know I only have one slot available
只有一个槽可以用
in my entertainment center.
那我就给你买♥♥个新电视
Then I'll buy you a new entertainment center.
想得到容易
Well, yeah... okay, sure.
但买♥♥哪个牌子好呢
But which one?
这样吧
How about this?
我听说如果扔硬币
I've heard that if you flip a coin,
可以告诉你 你真正的想法
it will tell you how you actually feel.
因为结果要么让你失望
Because you'll either be disappointed
要么令你激动
or excited by the outcome.
有意思
Interesting.
正面是PS4
So, heads it's PS4,
背面是Xbox One
tails it's Xbox One.
好吧 我试试
All right, I'll try.
是什么
What is it?
一枚硬币
A quarter.
你也可以还给我
Could have given it back to me.
这也是一种选择
That was a choice.
你看起来
You look...
你今晚看起来真漂亮
you look really pretty tonight.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的外套也不错
I love that jacket.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks, thanks.
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't do this.
我的前女友给我发了电邮
My... my ex-girlfriend e-mailed me,
我周六会和她见面
and I'm seeing her Saturday...
我很高兴你觉得我外套好看 是克鲁牌的
And I'm glad you like it-- it's from J. Crew.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我的朋友们告诉我
My friends told me it was okay
同时和多个人约会没问题
to see more than one person at a time,
但我感觉我在欺骗你
but it-it feels like I'm being deceitful.
你会和她复合吗
Are you getting back together with her?
不
No.
我不知道
I-I... I have no idea.
如果是你会怎么做
What would you do?
通常第一次约会 我会谈谈音乐什么的
Uh, usually on first dates, I talk about music and stuff,
但既然说好了你是怪人 就谈这个吧
but I was promised weird, so let's do this.
你们之前有多认真
How serious were you two?
说实话
Well, to be honest,
我们只约会过四次
we only went on four dates,
拥抱过两次 吻过一次
hugged twice, kissed once,
还有一个充满了性暗示的握手
and there was a handshake loaded with sexual innuendo.
慢着
Wait, so...
一个你从没"睡"过的女生发了电邮给你
a girl you never slept with sent you an e-mail
让你内疚到你觉得必须告诉我吗
and you felt so guilty about it that you had to tell me?
是的
Yeah.
挺可爱的
That's kind of adorable.
你说真的吗
Are you... are you sure?
因为一般约会到了这个环节
Because this is the part of the night
都是我说了傻话 女生就直接走了
where I've said something stupid and the girl usually leaves.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表