What about that little cup they give you?
没错
Yeah.
那又怎么样
What about it?
有被他的气势震住吗
A-Are you impressed by that?
-有一点 -我也是
- A little. - Yeah, me, too.
当我读《帝国反击战》的剧本
You know, when I first read the script for Empire Strikes Back
第一次读到黑武士告诉卢克自己是他父亲时
and Darth Vader told Luke he was his father...
我想这家伙肯定在说谎
...I thought for sure he was lying.
我也有同感
Me, too!
可他没有说谎 对不对
But he wasn't, was he?
他没有
He was not!
还能再狗血一点吗
How messed up was that?!
太狗血了
So messed up.
我们一起去开心一下 好不好
What do you say let's go have some fun?
我老婆在纽约
My wife's in New York,
我有一张《狮子王》的酬金支票
and I got a Lion King residual check
都快在我口袋里磨出茧来了
burning a hole in my pocket.
所以 下午茶一点不好玩
So, afternoon tea was a bust.
从好的方面看 每个六岁的小女孩
On the bright side, every six-year-old there
都对我的皇冠羡慕嫉妒恨
was jealous of my tiara.
实话实说 这种感觉倍儿爽
Not gonna lie-- it felt good.
我问你
Let me ask you a question:
你们何时开始意识到自己长大成人了
When did you guys start feeling grown up?
因为我对自己有点迷惘了
'Cause I am not sure I do.
老实说 我以为结婚会让我变得成熟
Honestly, I thought when I got married I would,
可我依然觉得自己还在拼命装大人
but I still kind of feel like I'm pretending.
衣服都是童装部买♥♥的 难怪会底气不足
It doesn't help that most of my clothes come from Gap Kids.
我算是个成年人了
Okay, so I'm an adult,
那天我看到一位老人滑倒在地
and the other day I saw an old man slip and fall down,
于是我笑了
and I laughed.
笑得花枝乱颤
I mean, I laughed hard.
简直是 放声大笑
Like-like, out loud.
他如果没昏过去 肯定听到我在大声笑
If he was conscious, he would've heard me.
-天啊 -我知道
- Oh, my gosh. - I know.
他的助行器上垫底的网球掉了一颗
One of the tennis balls came off his walker
正好弹在他的头上 那真是
and bounced right off his head. I mean...
我差点笑尿了
I... I almost wet myself.
不身临其境是无法体会滴
I guess you had to be there.
我觉得我比你们都惨
I think I have you both beat.
试想一下 我得硬装出成熟
Imagine trying to feel like a grown-up
可我从来没跟男人发生过关系
when you've never even been with a man.
做♥爱♥不代表你就长大了
Okay, sex is not what makes you a grown-up.
对啊 不然这里你最老了
Yeah. Or you'd be the oldest one here.
是吗
Really?
你就这么跟你老妈说话的吗
Is that how you talk to your mother?
他停车了 马上上来
He just parked. He's on his way up.
太好了 好激动啊
Good. This is exciting.
-就是 -是啊
- It is. I feel alive. - Yeah.
就算我们被抓了又有什么所谓
What if we do get caught; who cares?
不就是被禁止参加动漫展嘛
So we get banned from Comic-Con.
-也许交个罚款 -不不
- Maybe slapped with a fine. - Oh, no.
我既是宇航员 又是坏男人
I'll be an astronaut and a bad boy--
女人怎么克制得住对我的冲动呢
how will women keep their pants on?
或许当我申请公民资格时 还能显摆一下这事
Uh, maybe it'll come up when I apply for citizenship.
靠 万一申请公民资格时 这事被知道了怎么办
Oh, crap, what if it comes up when I apply for citizenship?
不知道我们申请津贴时 这种事
I wonder if we'd have to disclose something like this
需不需要坦白上报
when we apply for grants.
他马上就来了 我们怎么办
He's gonna be here any second-- what should we do?
你们这两个没用的小屁孩
You guys are such babies.
交给哥处理吧
I'll handle this.
如果他以为我们不在家 就会走了
If he thinks we're not home, he'll go away.
你不是坏男人吗
I thought you were a badass.
舒胃灵的事我说谎了 我都是用小杯子喝的
I lied about the Pepto-- I always use the little cup!
你小时候 曾经是个结巴
Is it true, as a child, you were a stutterer
而且八年不能说话 这事是真的吗
and were functionally mute for eight years?
是真的
It is true.
他们用水中呼吸器制♥造♥出
Is it true they used scuba gear
黑武士的呼吸声 这事是真的吗
to create the sound of Darth Vader breathing?
是真的
They sure did.
你读过医学预科 差点成为医生
Is it true that you were premed in college
这事是真的吗
and you almost became a doctor?
千真万确
That's right.
詹姆斯
Oh, James!
你的故事 我听一整晚都不腻
I could listen to your stories all night.
说真的 长大成人有什么好的呀
I mean, really, what's so great about being grown up?
首先 这张账单可以三人平分
Well, for starters, we'd be splitting this check three ways.
我说真的 谁愿意做这些事啊
I'm serious. Who wants to do all that stuff?
买♥♥保险 还贷款
Have insurance, pay mortgages,
撞到停着的车后 还要留张自己联♥系♥方式的小条
leave one of those little notes when you hit a parked car.
我跟你说了是佩妮
I told you it was Penny.
拜托 不是我
Oh, come on, it wasn't me.
任何人都有可能撞掉你的后视镜
Anyone could have knocked your mirror off...
或是其它什么的
or whatever happened.
也许男生们说得对
Maybe the guys are right.
我们整晚都想显得成熟
I mean, we spent the whole night trying to be mature,
其实蛮无聊的
and it was kind of boring.
我相信他们一定比我们要玩得开心
I'm sure they're having more fun than we are.
老天爷 我现在
Oh, God, I could really use
还真用得着两大勺舒胃灵
exactly two tablespoons of Pepto right now.
洛杉矶
Hey, Los Angeles!
我和黑武士一起坐摩天轮
I'm on a Ferris wheel with Darth Vader!
他比你们想象的要友善多了
And he's nicer than you think!
是啊
I am!
* 在丛林里 非凡的丛林里 *
* In the jungle, the mighty jungle *
* 狮子今晚睡着了 *
* The lion sleeps tonight *
露一手 穆法沙
Bring it home, Mufasa.
穆法沙是狮子王的父亲
我不明白这是做什么
I don't understand what we're doing.
这是谁的家
Whose house is that?
凯莉·费雪
Carrie Fisher.
她是个疯婆子
And she's a little crazy,
准备好闪人
so get ready to run.
这一点都不好玩 詹姆斯
It's not funny anymore, James!
那我为什么在笑呢
Then why am I laughing!
谢尔顿 这是完美之夜的
Ah, Sheldon, this is the perfect end
完美结局
to a perfect night.
好吧
Okay.
但我觉得卡拉OK时就已经是完美的结局
Yeah, but I think it could have ended with the karaoke.
你在脱衣舞俱乐部时想问我什么来着
What were you trying to ask me at the strip club?
让她们从我大腿上下去要花多少钱
How much does it cost to get them off my lap?
不 什么展的事
No. Something about a convention.
对哦 是这样的
Oh, right! Well...
我和小伙伴们今年没买♥♥到动漫展的票
my friends and I couldn't get into Comic-Con this year,
我想自己举办一个动漫展
and I was trying to start my own convention,
我想问你
and I was going to ask
你能受邀来参加访谈吗
if you would be a panelist.
你和小伙伴们何不跟我一起去动漫大会呢
Why don't you and your friends come to Comic-Con with me?
-真的吗 -当然
- Really? - Of course.
而且地球上我最爱的城市
And San Diego is right across the border
就在圣地亚哥边界旁
from my favorite city on Earth,
提华纳[墨西哥城市 毒品猖獗]
Tijuana...
我每晚都会带你去
...where I'm taking you every night!
亲娘滴
Ay-yi-yi.
亲娘滴 好爽哦
Ay-yi-yi, bang-bang.
博·布里奇斯在我肩膀上
So, Beau Bridges is on my shoulders,
杰夫·布里奇斯在马龙·白兰度的肩膀上
and Jeff Bridges is on Marlon Brando's shoulders,
别忘了 我们没得到进泳池的允许
and remember, we do not have permission to be in the pool--
谢尔顿 醒醒
Hey! Sheldon, wake up!
然后
And...
安吉·迪金森准备放狗咬我们
Angie Dickinson is about to sic the dogs on us,
我跳下水 马龙也跳下水
and I go under the water and Marlon goes under the water,
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表