I crushed it.
我觉得他们俩之间会擦出爱的火花哟
I think there's something going on between the two of them.
或许吧 但你也觉得九分钟不算久
Maybe, but you also think nine minutes isn't a while,
所以你懂个屁啊
so what do you know?
-你没事吧 -干嘛这么问
- You okay? - Why?
因为我男友跟某个怪胎一起去玩火车了吗
Because my boyfriend's off playing choo-choo with some weirdo?
凭良心说 他俩都是怪胎
Well, to be fair, they're both weirdos.
我居然会以为今晚他会有所不同
I don't know what made me think tonight would be any different.
你能让他来这里 就已经很了不起了
Well, just the fact that you got him up here still says a lot.
说实话 我跟华仔赌两百块
To be honest, I bet Howie 200 bucks
说谢尔顿不可能会来
it wasn't gonna happen.
这下我能去乐高积木店买♥♥个超酷的R2机器人了
I'm going to the Lego store to get a big-ass R2-D2.
瞧 不仅是谢尔顿
See? It's not just Sheldon.
男人全是白♥痴♥
They're all idiots.
她说得对
She's right.
你男友是个待整改户又如何
So, your boyfriend's a fixer-upper.
大多数男人都是
Most of them are.
看这个家伙
I mean, look at this guy.
你觉得他生来就这么乖巧吗
You think he came like this?
我认识他时 他只是个性感的笨阿呆
When I met him, he was a hot, goofy mess.
现在他连太空都去过了
Now, he's been to space.
全是姐教育有方
That's all me.
也有点我自己的因素吧
I had a little to do with it.
当然啦
Oh, sure you did.
谁是妈咪的太空小英雄
Who's Mama's big space man?
人家啦
I am.
他们都进去半个小时了
They've been in there, like, half an hour.
为以后定个标准 这时间才能算"好一阵"
Yeah, for future reference, that's a while.
-我们要待多久 -不知道
- How long should we stay? - I don't know.
我有点饿了
I'm kind of hungry.
我看到隔壁有泰式餐厅
I saw a Thai place next door.
好的
Oh. Okay.
-回来啦 -她怎么样啦
- Hey! - How's she doing?
-她还好吗 -她没事了
- How is everything? - Yeah. She's gonna be okay;
-医生说可以带她回家了 -太好了
- they're gonna let me take her home. - Oh, good.
我需要你在接下来24小时
So I want you to keep a close eye on her
密切留意她
for the next 24 hours.
这里是一些要留意的警告信♥号♥♥
Here are a few warning signs to look out for,
你看到了 就马上打电♥话♥给我
and if you see any of them, don't hesitate to call.
非常感谢你这么照顾我家闺女
Thank you for taking such good care of my little girl.
我的荣幸 晚安
My pleasure. Have a nice night.
-感谢你的帮助 -是的
- Yes, thank you for all your help. - Yeah.
抱歉让你觉得我们不重视
I'm sorry if you didn't think we were taking it seriously.
其实我们热爱动物
We love animals.
你们俩有养宠物吗
Oh, do you guys own any pets?
-没有 -太好了
- No. - Good.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
-抱歉 -不好意思
- Sorry. - Sorry.
你们错过了不少乐子
You guys missed a pretty great time.
列车长的怀表和我的一样
The conductor and I have the same pocket watch.
太疯狂了
It was crazy.
我能说疯子吗[火车头]
Dare I say "loco"?
艾米 你猜怎样
Oh, and, Amy, guess what?
列车长说他一下班
The conductor said as soon as he gets off work,
就可以去咱们住的那家酒店
he can come back to the bed and breakfast
为咱们演奏班卓琴
and play his banjo for us.
好了 我要和我的男友私下谈谈
Okay. I need to speak to my boyfriend in private,
现在就要谈
like, right now.
有节车厢是玻璃车顶
There's a car with a glass roof.
想去看星星吗
Want to go look at the stars?
听起来好浪漫哦
Oh, that sounds so romantic.
你们俩有完没完
Oh, give it a rest!
我们走
Let's go.
你怎么还在这里
Why are you still here?
不好意思
Excuse me.
你这样有点不礼貌哦
I think you're being a little rude.
我不礼貌
I'm being rude?
是你一整晚对我不礼貌吧
You've been rude to me this entire evening.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
我上火车后 几乎没和你说过话
I've hardly spoken to you since we got on the train.
我感觉到你们之间有一些摩擦
I'm detecting a little friction between you two,
我不想做第三轨
and I don't want to be a third rail.
懂我笑点吗
Get it?
当然
I get it.
走开啦
Leave!
你是怎么回事
What is your problem?
今天是情人节
It's Valentine's Day.
我们应该共度一个浪漫的周末
We're supposed to be having a romantic weekend.
是吗 因为我记得你说过
Oh, really? Because I remember you saying
这次的旅行是我们两个都能开心的
that this trip was going to be something we could both enjoy.
你是真心的
Did you mean that,
还是只是想骗我来
or were you just trying to trick me?
好吧 是我骗了你
Fine, it's true.
浪漫之夜是我应得的
I deserve romance,
但我不知道还有什么办法能令浪漫成真
and I didn't know how else to make it happen.
如果你要浪漫 那咱们就来浪漫吧
Well, if you want romance, then let's have romance!
看 红酒
Oh, look, there's wine.
好烧的葡萄汁
Grape juice that burns.
现在咱们凝视彼此的眼睛吧
Uh, now let's gaze into each other's eyes, hmm?
你眨眼了 我赢了
You blinked. I win.
-谢尔顿 -我想想 接下来做什么
- Sheldon... - Let's see. What's next?
对了 亲吻很浪漫
Oh, kissing's romantic.
刚才真不错
That was nice.
很好
Good.
列车长说如果我再去引擎室
The conductor said if I come back to the engine room,
他会教我怎么把火车开过交叉口
he'd show me how to bring the train through a crossing.
好的 玩得开心点
Okay, have fun.
你想和我一起去吗
Do you want to come with me?
可以吗 我想去
Really? I do.
两位 等等我
Hey, guys, wait up!
好啦
There you go.
好舒服好暖和哦
All cozy wozy.
看看医生说要注意观察什么
Here, let's see what the doctor says to keep an eye out for.
"拉杰什 我本来很害怕独自过情人节
"Rajesh, I was dreading Valentine's Day.
多谢你与我共度 伊薇特"
Thank you for spending it with me. Yvette."
小桂子 她把电♥话♥号♥码给我了
Cinnamon, she-she gave me her phone number.
早知道这么容易
If I knew it was that easy,
几个月前我就应该考虑给你下毒
I would have considered poisoning you months ago.
我应该说什么呢
Oh, what should I say?
我知道了 我就说她的名字是伊薇特
Oh, I know. I'll point out her name's Yvette,
所以她是兽医[同音]
and that she's a vet.
太好笑了
That's hysterical.
她会喜欢的
She'll love it.
-你好 -你回来啦
- Hello. - You're back.
-旅行如何 -太棒了
- How was your trip? It was wonderful!
太好了 发生了什么事
Great. What did you do?
我交了位新朋友
I made a new friend
他和我一样喜欢火车
who likes trains as much as I do,
我和艾米接吻了
uh, I kissed Amy on the lips,
还有 列车长为我演奏了班卓琴
and, uh, the conductor played his banjo for me.
晚安
Good night.
慢着 慢着
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我想听一些细节
I'm gonna need more details.
我的新朋友叫埃里克
Oh, well, my new friend's name was Eric.
艾米嘴唇 有晚餐吃的巧克力蛋糕味
Um, Amy lips tasted like the brownie we had for dessert.
演奏班卓琴的列车长
the banjo-playing conductor
少了一根指头
was missing a finger,
但他用乐观精神弥补了
but he made up for it with his can-do attitude.
不 慢着慢着
No, hang on. Hang on.
这三件事对你来说都能相提并论吗
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表