我们当时准备要拍一幕戏
So, we're about to shoot this scene in the movie
是杀人恶猿的DNA正慢慢占领我全身
where the killer ape DNA is slowly taking over my body.
然后呢
Okay.
但我发现他们把我全身都粘上毛发
But I realize they're gluing fur everywhere,
唯独没粘我的乳♥沟♥
except my cleavage.
所以我就问导演为什么
So, I asked the director why
他说把乳♥沟♥留到最后猿化 对电影剧情
and he says, it's important to the story that my boobs
有着十分重大的意义
be the last things to turn ape.
他还觉得这电影有剧情 真可爱
It's sweet that he thinks there is a story.
而且片场居然没有厕所
Oh, and there's not even a bathroom on set.
我得走到对街的加油站去借厕所
I have to go to the gas station across the street.
而且我都已经半人半猿了
I mean, I was dressed like half an ape
却还不及那厕所里最恶心的人的一半
and still not even close to the most disgusting person in there.
-莱纳德 我需要你帮个忙 -行 什么事
- Leonard, I could use your assistance. - Sure. What's up?
我现在放弃弦理论了
Well, now that I've given up string theory,
我在纠结该选哪个新研究领域
I'm struggling to find my next area of focus.
从你的专业眼光来看
So, in your professional opinion,
你觉得这几个领域中 哪个最有发展前途
which of these areas do you think is the most promising?
我觉得暗物质领域有不少
Huh, well, I-I think there's some really innovative stuff
创新十足的发现
going on in dark matter.
感谢帮助
That's helpful.
-好 在这四个领域中... -谢尔顿
- Okay. Of these four areas... - Sheldon!
-不是教你要当个好的小伙伴了吗 -谢谢
- What did we say about being a nicer friend? - Thank you.
莱纳德 不是教你别又蠢又爱哇哇叫吗
Lenard, what did we say about being a gullible weenie?
-这真是太烦了 -那是因为你逼自己太紧
- It is just so frustrating. - 'Cause you're trying too hard.
你得做点别的事 转移下注意力
You need to do something else. Get your mind off it.
我们让"无限可能周四夜"复活如何
Hey. How about we bring back Anything Can Happen Thursdays?
行啊 你们当初为什么取消了
Hey, that's good. Why'd you guys stop doing that?
你取笑我们 说这蠢透了
You made fun of us. Said it was stupid.
听起来就像我会干的事
Yeah. Sounds like me.
来吧 谢尔顿 你觉得呢
Come on, Sheldon. What do you say?
好
All right.
我正式宣布恢复无限可能周四夜
I officially reinstate Anything Can Happen Thursday.
太棒了 你想做点什么
Great! what do you want to do?
不知道
I don't know.
那你想做点什么
What do you want to do?
-我也不知道 -那你想做点什么
- I don't know. - What do you want to do?
我开始想起
I'm starting to remember the problem with
以前无限可能周四夜的问题了
Anything Can Happen Thursdays.
有啥我们能做的好玩事呢
What could we do that's fun?
有啥我们能做的新鲜事呢
What could we do that's different?
有啥我们能做的免费事呢
What could we do that's free?
有了 我们可以叫披萨
Got it! We order a pizza.
你搞笑啊 你平常都这么干
Are you kidding? That's what you always do.
再努力想想
Think harder.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right. You're right.
有了
Got it!
我们叫半月乳酪馅饼 切开来
We order calzones, cut them open,
像吃披萨那样吃
eat them like pizza.
好啦 好啦
All right! All right!
我再摇摇我的大脑智慧树 看有啥果子落下
I'll shake the brain bush one more time, see what falls out.
有了
Got it!
有个实景角色扮演组织
There's a live-action role-playing group
每周四会在格里菲斯公园做活动
that meets every Thursday night in Griffith Park
重新演绎《魔戒》里的战役
and reenacts battles from Lord of the Rings.
我们再聊聊半月馅饼的点子
Uh, tell me more about this calzone idea.
这样吧 我们何不放轻松
You know what? Why don't we just ease into this.
咱们就出去溜达溜达
Let-Let's go for a walk
看能不能找到家新餐厅
and-and-and see if we find a new restaurant.
新餐厅会刚好坐落在格里菲斯公园旁吗
Any chance that restaurant is near Griffith Park?
-不会 -好吧
- No. - All right.
拉杰跟霍华德在霍华德的老妈家
Raj and Howard are at Howard's mom's,
但我们要不要打电♥话♥叫上艾米跟伯纳黛特
but should we call the girls and see if they want to come?
伯纳黛特今晚要加班
No. Bernadette's working late.
艾米生病了
Amy's sick.
她是什么问题
Aw. What's wrong with her?
她话太多
Well, she talks a lot.
还整天想牵手
She always wants to hold hands.
我问的不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
如果你是指身体出了什么问题
Well, if you were referring to her illness
那你的问题应该是"她哪病了"
your question should have been, "What ails her?"
-"她哪病了" -我哪知道
- "What ails her?" - Oh. Who knows?
来嘛 无限可能
Come on, anything can happen.
我们可以把他推下楼梯啊
We can push him down the stairs!
谢谢你还过来聚聚
Hey. Thanks for coming to hang out.
小意思 你妈妈病情如何
No problem. How's your mom feeling?
还行 但如果她愿意吃药会更好吧
Okay, but she'd feel better if she took her medicine.
小桂子不愿意吃药的时候
You know, when Cinnamon won't take her medicine,
我都把药夹在一片起司里
I hide it in a piece of cheese.
好主意 我们把药夹起司里
Good idea. We can wrap the pill in cheese,
喂小桂子吃
feed it to Cinnamon,
再让我妈把小桂子吃了
and then my mom can eat Cinnamon.
今晚想干嘛
What do you feel like doing?
我们可以来看个DVD
I was thinking we could watch a DVD.
我妈这里没太多DVD可选
Well, my mom doesn't have a lot to choose from.
除非你有兴趣看她的结肠镜检查纪录片
Unless you want to watch the video of her colonoscopy.
剧透警告 影片第20分钟 医生发现个西梅籽
Spoiler alert: 20 minutes in, they find a prune pit.
其实你有兴趣看电影《千尸屋》吗
Actually, how do you feel about watching House of 1000 Corpses?
你不是不看简单粗暴血腥片的吗
A straight-up gore-fest? You hate this stuff.
是啊 可是不知为何艾米丽喜欢看
I do, but for some reason, Emily loves it
还想明晚跟我一起看
and wants to watch it with me tomorrow, so...
我想如果先跟你看过
I thought if I start with you first,
明天跟她看时 我就能表现得很酷
then I could act cool about it with her.
这计划其实不错
That's actually not a bad plan.
像我现在也能平静看完结肠镜记录片了
I can sit through the colonoscopy now,
但第一次看时
but that first time I was like,
我还尖叫 "天啊 有西梅籽"
"Oh, My God, a prune pit!"
-这么说你会陪我看咯 -当然
- Uh, so... you'd watch it? - Sure.
你真是个好朋友 我欠你一次人情
You're a good friend. I owe you one.
霍华德
Howard!
快把我弄出浴缸
Help me get out of the tub!
人情不还这个
Not that one.
所以我们不先在网上研究一下
So, we're just randomly choosing a restaurant
就要随便找家餐馆吃饭吗
without researching it online?
是的
Yep.
太好了
Great.
这下无限可能周四夜要变成
You know, this is how Anything Can Happen Thursday turns into
无限拉稀周五日了
It Won't Stop Coming Up Friday.
那家亚洲杂烩馆怎么样
Hey, how about that Asian fusion place?
大杂烩[聚变]与亚洲人
Fusion and Asians?
这怎么可能让我不想到科学啊
I'm trying not to think about science.
搞什么啊
What the hell?
太过分了
What...?
她根本不是加班
She's not working late!
艾米也不是生病
And Amy doesn't look sick.
她们为什么要骗我们
Why would they lie to us?
这个问题问得好
That's a good question.
艾米和伯纳黛特
Amy and Bernadette.
艾米和伯纳黛特
Amy and Bernadette.
艾米和伯纳黛特
Amy and Bernadette.
你们为什么要骗我们
Why did you lie to us?!
你听这DVD的介绍
Hey. Listen to this:
"谋杀 食人以及邪恶仪式
"Murder... cannibalism and satanic rituals
只是即将上演上千个恐怖事件的冰山一角"
are just a few of the thousand plus horrors that await."
我刚把我妈弄出浴缸
I just helped my mom out of the tub,
所以我比你先看了滑倒恐怖事件了
so, I'm one slippery horror ahead of you.
你是一个好儿子
You're a good son.
真不知道你是怎么做到的
I don't know how you do it.
沙滩巾 朋友
Beach blankets, my friend.
诀窍就是沙滩巾
It's all about beach blankets.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表