怎么了
What's wrong?
餐厅的场戏没了
Well... the diner scene.
我餐厅那场戏呢
Where's my diner scene?
别问我
Well, don't ask me.
等我看完前传再说 我现在迷糊了
Until I see the prequel, I'm lost.
不对啊 应该有一场我和马克·哈蒙的对手戏
No, there was supposed to be a big scene with me and Mark Harmon,
-但不见了 -怎么会这样
- but I-it's... gone. - What happened?
一定是他们剪掉了
They must've cut it.
可怜的佩妮
Oh, Penny...
真为你感到惋惜
I'm... I'm sorry.
-太过分了 -我肯定你演得很棒
- That stinks. - I'm sure you were great.
这不合理啊
This doesn't make any sense.
我是说
I mean, I...
我以为自己演得很好 我...
I thought I did a... a really good job, I...
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我一直在学习如何逗人发笑
I've been studying how to make people laugh.
他们说喜剧就是
They say that comedy
悲剧加上时间
is tragedy plus time.
我们去逗她开心吧
Let's tickle some ribs.
不 爸
No, Dad,
我不认为他们剪掉我的戏份
I don't think they cut me out of the show
是因为我太漂亮
because I was too pretty.
不要 我不用你亲自出马
No, I don't need you to come out
毒打马克·哈蒙一顿
and kick Mark Harmon's ass.
爸 我得挂了
Daddy, I gotta go.
我爱你 再见
I love you. Bye.
你还好吗
How you doing?
家里都乱成一锅粥了
Ugh, this is such a disaster.
我父母把我所有亲戚都叫过来
My parents had all my relatives over.
他们还买♥♥了根六英尺长的三明治
They got one of those six-foot sandwiches,
还把我弟弟从戒毒所接出来一天
and got my brother a day pass out of rehab and...
现在他人不见了
...now he's missing
那超大根三明治也不见了
and the sandwich is missing, and...
他们可能已经到了墨西哥了吧
They're probably in Mexico by now.
真丢脸
So humiliating.
你还是得到了那个角色
You still got the part.
那可是巨大的成就啊
That's a huge accomplishment.
对 但这次本来会是我的突破
Yeah, but this was supposed to be my break, okay?
人们会在这剧中看见我
People were gonna see me in this show
然后会演变成更大的效应
and it was gonna lead to bigger things.
更多试镜 更多角色
More auditions, more parts...
而现在这些都不可能发生了
Now none of that's gonna happen.
亲爱的 你在剧中不过就三句台词而已
Honey, you only had, like, three lines.
所以本来这些就不可能发生
That wasn't gonna happen anyway.
-我信了你的邪 -拜托
- Unbelievable. - Come on...
不 我不是那个意思
no, that's not what I meant.
-那你是什么意思 -我不是...
- Then what did you mean? - I don't...
有时候说话不一定非得要有意思
Look, you know, words don't always have to mean things.
我觉得你是说你不相信我的实力
I think you meant that you don't believe in me.
不是
Nope.
我可能不知道我刚是什么意思
I might not know what I-I meant,
但我知道我肯定没有那个意思
but I know that I didn't mean that.
我绝不会这样 不可能
Not this guy. Oh, no way.
我要你 现在
I want you, right now,
-如实告诉我你真实的想法 -好的
- to give me your 100% honest opinion. - Right.
你到底认为我有没有能力
Do you think I have what it takes
-成为真正的女演员 -有
to really make it as an actress? - Yes.
所以你认为我能上电视
So you think I'll be on TV
拍电影 并且获奖吗
and in movies and win awards.
-说实话 -好 实话说
- Honestly? - Yes, honestly.
我不这么认为
I don't.
你怎么能这样说呢
How could you say that?
我不知道
I don't know...
当你说"说实话"时 我脑子就不转了
I got all confused when you said "honestly".
我觉得你有演员天赋
Look, do I think that you are talented
你外表出众吗
and that you are beautiful?
我当然觉得
Of course I do.
但洛杉矶满大街都是有天赋
But isn't Los Angeles full of actresses
外表出众的女演员啊
who are just as talented, just as beautiful?
算了 这个晚点再说
All right, look... we'll come back to that.
不 别停 继续说
No, please. Don't stop, go on.
告诉我 老娘这辈子就是服务员的命
Tell me how I'm gonna be a waitress for the rest of my life.
我可没这么说
That is not what I said.
听着 我认为你很棒
Look, I think you're really good.
真心的
I truly do.
但是你奋斗的目标实在是太困难了
But this is an incredibly hard thing that you're shooting for.
我是说 普通人想成为成功演员的机会
I mean, the odds of anyone becoming a successful actor
实在是难于上青天啊
are like a million to one.
谢谢你的"安慰"
Wow, thank you.
早知道就让谢尔顿来了
Should've let Sheldon come.
这倒挺有意思的
This is interesting.
有某些耍幽默方式的关键
Apparently, a key component in some forms of humor
就是要让人吓一跳
is the element of surprise.
有道理
Well, that makes sense.
前额皮质的主要功能就是
The prefrontal cortex is responsible for
计划和预测
planning and anticipation,
大脑受到损伤的病患会
and patients with brain lesions on their...
脑损伤
Brain lesions!
谢尔顿 你吓死我了
Sheldon, you scared me.
一点也不好笑
That wasn't funny.
我看是你的前额皮质被棍捅了吧
Or maybe you have a stick up your prefrontal cortex.
得了吧 你自以为读了几本书
Okay, the notion that you can read a few books
就能找出绝对的搞笑理论 也太荒谬了
and come up with a definitive theory of comedy is absurd.
真正的幽默是
I mean, humor is
神经上错综复杂的
a complex neurological...
-这个挺好笑的 -大功告成
- Okay, that's pretty good. - Excellent.
那个女的怎么样
How about her?
不行
No!
不能找太漂亮的
No pretty girls!
我们得先从普通人开始练习
The point is to talk to regular people
-然后慢慢提到漂亮女孩 -好吧
- and work our way up to pretty girls. - Fine.
那位带着助步器的老太太怎么样
How about that old lady with the walker?
这得看情况了
That depends.
在某种角度上看 你觉得她性感呢
On any level, do you think she's hot?
还是找下一位吧
We'll find somebody else.
金橘
Kumquat?
凑合吧
I guess.
软油膏
Ointment?
行
Sure.
那么你觉得软油膏是比金橘
Now, would you say ointment
更好笑 一样好笑 还是更不好笑呢
is more, equal to, or less funny than kumquat?
我再也不想和你一起玩了
I don't think I want to go out with you anymore.
你别跟我开玩笑了好吗
Will you please stop joking around?
我可是认真地在比较呢
I'm trying to figure this out.
谢尔顿 你打算还要问多少个词啊
Sheldon, how many words are you gonna go through?
全部词
All of them.
你的戏份没有被砍
You didn't get your part cut.
好了宝贝 听我说
All right, baby, here's the deal.
你的戏份也没有被砍
And you didn't get your part cut.
一帮老得不能勃起的老头子
Yep, bunch of old guys rocking out in a band,
蹦蹦跳跳玩乐团
all with erectile dysfunction,
你们的戏份居然也没有被砍
you didn't get your part cut!
能和你聊聊吗
Can we talk?
可以聊 但佩妮的部份可能会被砍掉
We can, but the part of Penny might get cut.
我之前实在太差劲了
That was really crappy of me.
演员这一行要出名实在不容易
What you're trying to do is hard,
但也有人成功过
but people do make it,
我发自内心地相信你也能是成功的一员
and I really do believe you could be one of them.
谢了
Thank you.
而且
And...
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表