当然啊
Yes.
为什么
Why?
我们上一次未事先安排就视频聊天
Well, the last time you made an unscheduled video-chat,
是因为你的薯条里有一根卷薯条
there was a curly fry in your regular fries
你当时怀疑有人想对你下迷♥药♥
and you thought someone might be trying to slip you a mickey.
4月13日
April 13...
相当黑暗的一晚
a dark night, indeed.
所以今晚又有什么事了呢
So what can I do for you?
我打来是想邀请你
I'm calling to invite you
明天晚上来一场临时约会
to a spontaneous date night tomorrow evening.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yes.
你对我这么好
You were kind enough
陪我一起看《法柜奇兵》
to watch Raiders of the Lost Ark with me.
我也想还你这份情
So I'd like to return the favor
邀请你来看一集
by inviting you to watch an episode
你小时候最爱的电视剧
of your favorite childhood television series,
《草原小屋》
Little House on the Prairie.
听起来不错
That sounds lovely.
你为什么在搓手啊
Why are you rubbing your hands together?
我是在擦护手霜啊
I'm putting on lotion.
你到底来不来
Are you in or not?
当然来
Of course I'm in.
非常好
Excellent.
那我们明天见
Then I shall see you tomorrow.
晚安 福勒博士
Good night, Dr. Fowler.
晚安 库珀博士
Good night, Dr. Cooper.
今晚[晚安]的确是很棒啊
Good night, indeed.
真是白♥痴♥
What a rube.
我这双芊芊玉手 怎么可能需要擦护手霜呢
Why would I put on lotion when I have such soft hands?
你晚餐的时候好安静
You were really quiet during dinner.
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
我只是想起了我妈
I guess I was just thinking about my mom,
以及我悲惨的童年
and how sad my childhood was.
肯定是很惨吧
Yeah, I bet it sucked.
我要去洗澡了 你洗碗吧
I'm gonna take a bath; you do the dishes.
不如我跟你一起共浴
How about I take a bath with you
看看会有什么好事发生
and see what happens.
会发生的就是
Here's what's gonna happen:
我去洗澡
I'm gonna take a bath,
你去洗碗
and you're gonna do the dishes.
就这样吗
That's it?
不同情下我吗
No compassion?
可怜的华仔
Aw, poor Howie.
行了吗 我要去洗澡了
We good? I'm gonna take a bath.
妮妮
Bernie...
天啊 你到底是闹哪样啊
God, what is going on with you?
我是在分享我的悲痛
I'm sharing my pain.
我不信这套 说实话
And I'm not buying it. Try again.
我在学习怎么在文化环境
I'm learning to be a man in a culture
对男人越来越艰难的....
where it's increasingly difficult to know how...?
最后一次机会
Strike two.
我在学莱纳德
I'm copying Leonard.
他对佩妮使这招
When he does this to Penny,
他们就会做♥爱♥ 然后一起看巨蟒剧团
they have sex and watch Monty Python.
-霍华德 -我知道
- Howard! - I know.
这种做法很贱
It was dumb,
我不应该学他
I shouldn't have done it.
现在我真的觉得难过了
And it's making me feel sad...
好难过
So sad.
你去洗澡吧 我来洗碗
You know, why don't you take a bath? I'll do the dishes.
三 二 一
Three, two, one...
好了
That's it.
我们的个人资料正式在公布在网上了
Our dating profiles are live on the Internet.
注意了 各位女顾客
Attention all shoppers:
爷的"大生意"正式对外"开张"啦
my business is open for business!
没错 女士们
That's right, ladies.
告诉你们
For all you know,
我可以充满自信和幽默十足哦
I'm confident and fun to be around.
酷 这声音告诉你
Oh, cool, it tells you
有人在阅读你的个人资料
when someone's reading your profile.
"珍妮309"
"Jenny309."
我希望那个数字不是她的体重
I hope that's not her weight.
你不要的话 那我要了
If it is, I'll... I'll take her.
好兄弟
Good one.
也有人来阅读我的资料
Ooh, I got one, too.
女人正朝咱们涌来
The ladies are coming to us.
天啊 如果我早几年就这样做
Oh, man, if I'd started this years ago,
现在没准都离两三次婚了
I'd be divorced two or three times by now.
什么 又来一个
What...? Another one.
感觉有点怪怪的
You know, it... it's weird.
当她们在阅读你的个人资料时
When they're reading your profile, does it...
你有没有感觉像摊开被人检阅一样
does it make you feel exposed?
仿佛她们看到了咱们的裸体一样
Like they see you naked?
她们没有尖叫着逃开 所以还好
Well, they're not running away screaming, so, no.
我好喜欢《草原小屋》
I love Little House.
我看了后好想住在农场里
It made me want to live on a farm so much
我甚至去给我的猫挤奶
I tried to milk my cat.
结果猫奶泡麦圈臭死了
That tangy bowl of Cheerios
亏我还被猫抓到要去缝针
was not worth the stitches.
你乖乖坐好 放轻松
Well, you sit back, relax
重温下心爱的童年美好回忆
and enjoy a beloved childhood memory.
你看那个小木屋
You see that cabin there?
相关资料说 是非法侵占印第安人的土地建的
I read they were illegally squatting on Indian land.
是的
Yeah.
就个人而言 我觉得我们
Personally, I think what we did
对印第安人的所作所为是错的
to the Native Americans was wrong,
但这是你最喜欢的电视剧 不是我的
but this is your favorite show, not mine.
你瞧小劳拉·英格尔斯
Oh, look at little Laura Ingalls,
居然在吃花生酱三明治
eating that peanut butter sandwich.
花生酱
Peanut butter?!
真奇怪 因为花生酱
That's strange, since peanut butter
直到20世纪初才出现
wasn't introduced until the early 1900s.
如果早知道这是部时光穿越剧
If I knew this show was about time travel,
我想我早就看了
I would have watched it much sooner.
你是在报复我
You're trying to get back at me
说了《夺宝奇兵》的坏话
for what I said about Raiders of the Lost Ark.
这话真傻
That's silly.
傻到和贝克医生有电♥话♥一样
Almost as silly as Dr. Baker having a telephone,
因为在那个年代
since telephones only existed
只有大城市才有电♥话♥
in large cities at that time.
这部剧应该叫做《荒谬之地的小木屋》
This is more like Little House on the Preposterous.
谢尔顿 我们在谈恋爱
Sheldon, we're in a relationship.
如果你生气 告诉我就行了
When you get angry, just tell me.
你不必偷偷想办法报复
You don't need to seek revenge.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
每次我爸彻夜未归
Every time my dad stayed out all night,
我妈就会把仓鼠屎放进他的嚼用烟草里
my mom would put hamster poop in his chewing tobacco.
我们不会这样
Well, that's not how we're going to do it.
好的
Fine.
我是在生气
I'm mad at you.
你不仅毁了《夺宝奇兵》在我心中的形象
Not only did you ruin Raiders for me,
甚至可能整个系列都毁了
you may have ruined the whole franchise.
除了第四部
Except for the fourth one,
被你的脏手染指之前就是部烂片了
which was bad before you got your mitts on it.
我不应该说那些话
I-I shouldn't have said it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
你心情好些了吗
Do you feel better?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表