so unless someone was a Texas Ranger,
或《帅虎猛龙》里的角色 否则没看过
Jake or the Fatman, we didn't see it.
我也从未看过 但是似乎是他
I never watched him, either, but he seems to be the reason
激发了谢尔顿对科学的兴趣
that Sheldon got interested in science.
我不是 我对科学感兴趣
Not me. I got into science
是因为我总是学校里最矮小的那个
'cause I was always the smallest kid in school,
所以我想如果我成为了科学家
so I thought if I became a scientist,
就可以发明出一种让我变高的药
I could invent a formula that made me taller.
这想法真天真
That's cute.
是啊 曾有一段时间我觉得真的有用
Yeah, I thought it was working for a while,
但结果却发现是我哥哥
but then I found out my brother was just
在量身高的门框上动手脚
lowering the pencil marks on the door frame.
你呢
How about you?
我想应该是在我当女子军那会
Oh, I guess it must have been back when I was in the Girl Sprouts.
女子军
Girl Sprouts?
这是我妈妈为了跟女童军区分 故意取的
My mom made it up as an alternative to the Girl Scouts.
她不想我"像妓♥女♥一般
She didn't want me selling cookies
在大街小巷叫卖♥♥饼干"
on some street corner "Like a whore."
那怎么会让你科学感兴趣呢
How did that get you into science?
我去图书馆
Oh, I went to the library
拿了一本生物学的书 看看妓♥女♥都做什么
and took out a book on biology to see what whores did.
一方面 如果我说"我愿意"
On the one hand, if I say yes...
一点都不好玩
This isn't funny anymore.
快拒绝我 然后我们就扯平了
Just say no so we're done with this.
你愿意还是不愿意娶我
Will you marry me or not?
有意思 你刚是"又"向我求婚了吗
Ooh, interesting. Did you just propose to me again?
-不是 -真的吗
- No. - Really?
因为我刚明明听见 "你愿意娶我吗"
Because I just heard, "Will you marry me?"
一天求两次婚哦
That's two proposals, one day.
看来有人下半辈子都想教孩子
Sounds like someone wants to spend the rest of her life
怎么拼"霍夫斯塔德"这个姓
telling people how to spell the name Hofstadter.
算了 随便你怎么样
You know what? Fine. Do whatever you want.
佩妮 不要生气嘛
Penny, don't get upset.
听着
Here.
我爱你 但我不会娶你
I love you, but, no, I will not marry you.
谢谢
Thank you.
那我们说回第二次求婚
Now, about that second proposal.
一方面...
On the one hand...
我们...我们这是在哪儿
Where... where... where are we?
达戈巴的沼泽地
This is the swampland of Dagobah.
这是卢克接受绝地训练的地方
It's where Luke was trained in the ways of the Jedi.
太可惜了 我还以为是佛罗里达呢
Too bad. I thought it was Florida.
当欧比旺在这里时
When Obi-Wan came to Luke on this very spot,
他给了卢克各种有用的建议
he gave him all sorts of helpful advice.
所以
So, um...
你对我的建议是什么
what do you got for me?
一定
Always...
要签...婚前协议
get... get a prenup.
就这样吗
That's it?
我还以为你来找我有更深远的意义呢
I thought there'd be more of a reason why you're here.
那你觉得我为什么来找你
Well, why-why do you think I'm here?
我想可能跟你最近去世的事有关吧
I suppose it has something to do with your recent passing.
这是... 你第一次
Is-is this the... the first time
失去了跟你亲近的人吗
you've lost, you know, someone close to you?
不 不是
Oh, no. No.
我已经经历过跟11代的神秘博士道别了
I've already had to say good-bye to 11 Dr. Whos.
我也比我好几任医生[博士]活得长
Yeah, I've-I've outlived a few of my doctors, too.
当然 我的爷爷在我5岁的时候去世了
Of course, my grandfather died when I was five.
我父亲在我14岁的时候去世
My father died when I was 14.
节哀顺变
I'm... I'm sorry about that.
现在你也过世了
And now you're gone, too.
感觉所有我崇拜的男性都去世了
It's like all the men I've looked up to have gone away.
你知道 其实...
Well, you know, it's...
是可以对他们的去世感到难过的
it's okay to... to be sad about them.
只是你要记住 你也得
Just... just make sure, you know, you appreciate
珍惜那些还在世的亲朋好友
those who... who are still there for you.
我很珍惜他们啊
But I do appreciate them.
既然如此
Well, then,
那我在这破沼泽
what am I doing in a swamp...
穿得像罗宾汉里的塔克修士干啥
...dressed like Friar Tuck?
珍惜眼前人 谢尔顿
Appreciate them, Sheldon.
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
听说你今天听不开心 你没事吧
Heard you're having a rough day. You all right?
我没事
I'm okay.
丧礼如何
How was the funeral?
挺好的
It was nice, you know.
很多人都来了
A lot of people showed up,
说了很多他生平的好事
told some great stories about him.
你知道亚瑟的儿子是个高中科学老...
Did you know that Arthur's son is a high school sci...?
他们要开始看第六部了
Hey, the guys are about to start Jedi.
你想去看吗
You want to go watch?
想
I do.
但我得先让他们从第一部开始看
After I make them go back and watch one through five first.
谢尔顿 那我们得花一整晚呢
Sheldon, that-that'll take us all night.
的确
That's true.
幸好我小睡了一会
Oh, it's a good thing I had a nap.
加加的一些肢体搞笑画面
Boy, some of the physical comedy
真的是有点看不下去啊
with Jar Jar is a little tough to watch.
至少第二部里 已经让他收敛了
At least they toned him down in the second one.
是啊 这角色真蠢
Yeah, he is pretty stupid.
我们才能说他 你没资格
Hey, we can say it. You can't.
大伙们
Hey, guys.
星球大战日快乐
Happy Star Wars Day!
-死星蛋糕 -是啊
- A Death Star cake! - Yeah.
我们希望它能让你开心点
We were hoping it might cheer you up.
虽然我们因为烤蛋糕 错过了电影
And even though it meant we had to miss the movies,
但我们还是想一起同乐同乐
we could still be part of the fun.
你完全没错过
Well, you didn't miss anything.
我们刚从头重看
We just started over.
我去他妈的
Son of a bitch.
你回来啦
You're back.
是啊 貌似...
Yeah, apparently, um,
貌似你需要我的任何时候 我就会出现
I'm here whenever... when-whenever you need me.
真好
That's nice.
你好我不好
May-Maybe for you.
那我现在为什么需要你
Why do I need you now?
就我看来
Well, as near as I could tell,
你在看《星球大战》的过程中睡着了
you-you fell asleep watching Star Wars,
你现在是梦见自己正在看《星球大战》
and now you're-you're dreaming you're watching Star Wars.
所以呢
So?
这样有什么问题吗
I mean, don't-don't you see a problem there?
你觉得
I mean, how-how
这么使用你在世有限的时间好吗
you're spending your limited time on Earth?
没啥不好啊
Not at all.
行 那祝你睡得愉快
Okay, good luck to you.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表