必须满足一下任何一个条件
if any of the following conditions are met.
"婚后 两人从未圆房♥"
"Were you unable to consummate the marriage?"
佩妮是欲♥女♥ 下一条
Penny? Next.
"两人间存在欺骗 重婚
"Is there any evidence of fraud, bigamy,
缺乏谅解"
want of understanding?"
到底什么是"缺乏谅解[理解力]"
"Want of understanding?" What does that even mean?
叮叮叮 说的就是你
Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.
谢谢你救我于水火之中
Thanks for saving the day.
不用谢
Ah, no problem.
并感谢印第安人曾在危急的时刻送来食物和帮助他们
没有印第安人[印度人]献上美食
It wouldn't be Thanksgiving
就不算是真正的感恩节
without an Indian providing the food.
你妈妈把植物奶油放哪里了
Uh, now, where does your mom keep the Crisco?
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
大概是塞在她脸颊的肥肉里了
Probably in a wad in her cheek.
我在这里帮拉杰
I'll help Raj in here.
你出去陪我爸爸好吗
Why don't you go keep my dad company?
他可不想我陪他
Oh, he doesn't want me in there.
我在他眼中是 睡了他乖女儿的讨厌鬼
I'm the creepy little guy who has sex with his daughter.
-别傻了 他喜欢你 -真的吗
- Don't be silly, he loves you. - Does he?
-好吧 至少他关心你啊 -真的吗
- Okay, he cares about you a lot. - Really?
老娘不也经常为你做牛做马 快滚出去
I do crap for you all the time. Get out there.
你太太和孙子们一起待在亚利桑那吗
So your wife's in Arizona with the grandkids?
我妈妈也去过亚利桑那州
You know, my mom's been to...Arizona.
她骑着一头骡子穿越大峡谷
She rode one of those mules down in the Grand Canyon.
最后为了让骡子落个安乐死 人们把它射死了
Long story short, they had to shoot it.
因为我妈实在太胖了
'Cause she's so fat.
您慢慢笑 我去开门
I'll get the door while you finish laughing.
大家好
Hey, guys.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
闻起来真香啊
It smells wonderful.
是谁在厨房♥做苦力
Is anyone slaving away in the kitchen?
-因为我也... -谢尔顿
- Because I, too, know... - Sheldon.
给你 谢谢你邀请我们
Here. Thank you for having us.
-你怎么了 -她在生我的气
- What's with you? - Oh, she's mad at me
因为她刚发现她和扎克结婚了
because she just found out she's married to Zack.
真的吗
Really?
那个和她约会过的傻蛋吗
That dumb-ass she used to date?
这也太搞笑了
That's hysterical.
亏我还为在车里打开了这酒而自责
I can't believe I felt bad for opening this in the car.
-你俩要帮忙吗 -好呀
- You need any help? - Uh, yeah,
你能拿一下上面的酱汁碗吗
can you, uh, reach that, uh, gravy boat up there?
-没问题 -太好了
- Uh, sure. - Great.
至少你俩还有人能够得着
That makes one of you.
我们任务重大 时间却很紧迫
Okay, we have a lot to do and not much time to do it.
伯纳黛特 你负责玉米 肉酱汁和红薯
Bernadette, you're on corn, gravy and yam detail.
艾米 你负责面包卷 蔓越莓
Amy, you're on rolls, cranberries
并且确保不让伯纳黛特靠近棉花糖
and making sure Bernadette stays away from the marshmallows.
没错 我看见你偷吃了
That's right, I see you.
如果有问题要问
Okay, if you have any questions,
我就在这里 专心地给烤肉刷油
I'll be over here basting my ass off.
集中注意力是关键
Focus is key.
你们知道佩妮和扎克三年前就结婚了吗
Did you guys know Penny married Zack three years ago?
-什么 -啥
- What? - Wha...?
你打过橄榄球吗
You ever play football?
大学时玩过一点
A little in college.
-你呢 -没玩过
- You? - No.
不过我曾经作为球 被人在走廊阻截过一次
But I did get tackled in the hallway once.
整个学校欢声雷动啊
The whole school cheered.
我找到了你和扎克
Hey, I found the, uh, court papers
需要填写的法庭文件
that you and Zack need to fill out.
-等我回家就打印出来 -行
- I'll print them when we get home. - Fine.
然后我们就可以彻底忘掉这事了
And we can just put this whole thing behind us.
-你有完没完 -怎么了
- Are you done? - What?
我知道 我做错了
Look, I get it, I screwed up.
难道今天剩下的时间 你都要提起这件事吗
Is this all we're gonna talk about the rest of the day?
你对我凶什么呀
Why are you mad at me?
明明是你做了蠢事
You're the one that did the stupid thing.
而我只是帮你解决而已
I'm just trying to fix it.
我需要呼吸点新鲜空气
I need some air.
那个...佩妮
Well... Penny.
我虽然完全不了解女人
Now, I don't know the first thing about women,
但我要是你 我就不会跟出去
but I would not follow her.
听瘦高个的话没错
Listen to Stretch.
怎么成了我的错了
How am I the bad guy?
是她乱嫁人 我是受害者好吗
She's the one who married someone else. I'm the victim.
扎克才是受害者吧
Sounds like Zack's the victim.
你睡了人家老婆
You're sleeping with his wife.
我的婚姻35年来一直幸福和睦
I've kept my marriage together for 35 years.
我能给点建议吗
Can I weigh in here?
好呀
Sure.
我正在看比赛呢 闭嘴
I'm trying to watch the game. Shut up.
怎么会错过第一次进攻呢
How do you not make a first down there?
人家用了五个后卫 他们还敢传球
They passed against a nickel defense.
应该采取摆脱拦截才对
They should have run it off-tackle.
你怎么会看球
How the hell do you know that?
我爸爱死橄榄球了
My father loved football.
他总是强迫我一起看
He always made me watch it
不看完不准做作业
before I was allowed to do my homework.
你高兴了吧 我刚打电♥话♥给扎克了
Well, you'll be happy to know I just spoke to Zack
他会签那些文件的
and he's willing to sign the court papers.
他马上就过来
He's on his way here now.
-等等 你居然让他来这 -是呀
- Wait, you invited him here? - Yeah.
我准备再次发表建议了
I'm getting ready to weigh in again.
过来
Come on.
你觉得他们现在应该怎么做
What do you think they ought to do now?
我会快速斜向往球场内出发 扔球给外接手
I would throw a quick slant to a wideout,
因为防守线卫似乎要向传球员突袭了
given that the defense is showing blitz.
我最喜欢薄饼卷了
Oh, I love a good blitz,
尤其是加酸奶油的那种
especially with sour cream.
懂我笑点吗
Get it?
因为这两者音很近啊
'Cause it sounds like "Blintz."
刚有人说"薄饼卷"吗
Did someone say "Blintz"?!
我不明白你为什么非得今天把他叫来
I just don't understand why you invited him here today.
因为你唠叨个没完
Because you wouldn't shut up about it.
我打给他时 他反正也没事干
When I called him, he had nothing to do,
所以我就想...
so I just thought it would...
两位 我在里面做饭呢
Hey, guys, I'm trying to cook in here.
抱歉 我们会小点声的
Oh, sorry. We'll keep it down.
不 大声点
No, no, speak up.
我要用搅拌器了
I'm about to use the blender,
可我一句也不想漏掉
and I don't want to miss anything.
你要多准备一人份的食物了
Well, you might have to cook for one more
因为她邀请了扎克过来
because she invited Zack.
-什么 -哇哦
- What? - Ooh!
我的天
My, my.
故事发展如同我的肉汁 越加复杂[浓厚]了
The plot, like my gravy, thickens.
我不喜欢你♥妈♥的♥卫生间
I don't care for your mother's bathroom.
不管你面朝哪边尿尿
There's not an angle to do one's business
都有一个小丑雕像瞪着你
without a clown figurine staring at you.
所以我才坐着尿
That's why I sit.
没错 所以你才不爷们
Yeah, that's why.
你还记得达拉斯下大雪的
You remember the Thanksgiving game
那次感恩节比赛吗
when it snowed in Dallas?
1993--
里昂·莱特在最后几秒犯了错
Leon Lett blew the game in the final seconds
海豚队取得了胜利
and the Dolphins emerged victorious.
于是我终于能做我的微积分题了
Then I finally got to do my calculus.
我当时气疯了 差点没一枪崩了电视
I was so pissed, I wanted to shoot my TV.
我爸也是
So was my dad.
他真的开了枪
And then he did.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表