我在考虑留个山羊胡
I'm thinking about growing a goatee.
你那样是范·戴克式胡
Oh, actually that's a Van Dyke.
山羊胡的话就只留下巴处
A goatee is just hair on the chin.
等等 那如果是只有上面这块的胡须呢
Oh. Wait, then what is it if you just have hair up here?
你是指笑虎子吗
You mean a moustache?
-"笑虎子" -他那么念啦
- Moo-stache! - He said it!
笑吧笑吧 随便取笑外国来的吧
Ha-ha, very funny. Make fun of the foreign guy.
印度人口可是比美国人口多四倍
For your information, there are four times as many
所以我们念的才是大众标准
Indians as there are Americans, so the way we say it is right.
-所以怎么念 -笑虎子[小胡子]
- Say what? - Moo-stache.
-笑虎子 -他念成笑虎子
- Moo-stache! - He said "Moo-stache"
你们两个太幼稚了
Guys, you're being childish.
她说得没错 你们都是大人了
Yeah, she's right. You're grown men,
所谓大人就是指
the kind who are perfectly capable
能留出笑虎子的人
of growing your own moo-staches.
你是讲笑话 不是无意中被笑 干得好
Hey, you were funny on purpose, good job.
抱歉迟到了 我去试镜耽搁了
Hi. Sorry I'm late-- I was at an audition.
-我也很遗憾 -下次会选上的
- Oh, I'm sorry. - You'll get 'em next time.
你们能不要直接认为我失败了
How about instead of assuming I failed,
-而是问我结果如何吗 -抱歉
- you ask me how it went? - Sorry.
-那结果如何 -问屁啊
- How did it go? - Just shut up.
来 坐你的位子吧
Here, you can have your seat.
不用不用 你坐吧 我坐地上无所谓的
No, no, no, stay there. I'm fine on the floor.
你们有想过这里搞张餐桌吗
Have you guys ever thought about getting a dining room table?
其实那边有位置放张餐桌呢
Yeah. You actually do have room for one up there.
行啊 我坐地板上几年了也无人心疼
Oh, sure, I sit on the floor for years, no one cares.
漂亮的白人妞才坐个十秒
The pretty white girl's there ten seconds,
大家就要杀到宜家买♥♥餐桌了
and suddenly we're all running to IKEA.
大家哪也不杀去
No one is running anywhere.
我们没有要买♥♥新餐桌
We're not getting a dining room table.
我知道你不喜欢改变
I know you don't like change,
但其实这主意不错啊
but it's not a terrible idea.
你们那块空间平常也只是闲置
Yeah, you guys never use that space up there.
何不搞张餐桌呢
Why not get a table?
你想要听长答案还是短答案
Do you want the long answer or the short answer?
为啥我们平常都没这福利呢
Hey, how come we never get that option?
混沌理论认为 即使在一个确定系统中
Chaos theory suggests that even in a deterministic system,
如果描述该系统变化的方程式为非线性的
if the equations describing its behavior are nonlinear,
那么初始条件最微小的改变
a tiny change in the initial conditions
也可能引起灾难性的无法预计的后果
can lead to a cataclysmic and unpredictable result.
翻译一下
Translation?
咿呀 人家不要新桌桌
Waah. I don't want a table!
我要跟佩妮去逛街买♥♥新餐桌
Hey, Penny and I are gonna go shop for a dining room table.
你要一起来吗
You want to come with us?
我当然愿意
You know, I'd love to,
可是我现在抽不开身
but, um, I'm too busy
正忙着再爱Win98一遍呢
falling back in love with Windows 98.
你不是吧 你都几年没用过这桌子了
Seriously? You haven't used this desk in years.
我刚想要把它弄走 你就跑回来鼓捣东西
The second I want to get rid of it, you're up here working?
我现在没空跟你聊
I can't talk right now--
我还得安装几千个更新包呢
I have several thousand updates to install.
你真要在这赖着一整天吗
Are you really gonna sit here all day?
把我想成是《银河系漫游指南》中的亚瑟·丹特
Think of me as Arthur Dent in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,
躺在家的前面阻止房♥子被推倒
lying in front of the bulldozers to protect his home.
那你记得 渥罡人最后还是把地球全炸了吗
If you'll recall, the Vogon fleet blew up the Earth anyway.
这就是本科幻小说 莱纳德
It's a made-up story, Leonard--
我不懂你聊这个是要干嘛
I don't even know why you're talking about it.
我要把这些东西都放储藏室去
I'm putting all this stuff in storage.
全都是没用的东西
We don't need any of it.
你 你怎么能这么说
You... How can you say that?
哪件是生活中不必要的你指给我看看
You show me one thing in here we can live without.
稍等
Oh, hang on.
去你的收件箱看吧
Check your in-box.
别走 这么做真值得吗
Wait. Is this really worth it?
我们同住了这么多年
We've lived together for years
从来没有过争执
with nary an argument. Huh?
但现在就为了张桌子
But we start talking about a table,
我们却突然开始掐架了
and suddenly we're at each other's throats.
"从来没有过争执"吗
"Nary an argument"?
"从来"吗
"Nary"?!
"从来"就是指连一次都没有
Well, that means "not one," or "not any""
你与其买♥♥桌子 还是买♥♥本辞典吧
Maybe instead of a table, you should buy a dictionary.
架我是不知道掐赢了没
Well, I don't know if I won that,
但至少膈应到他了
but at least he's upset.
你看
Check it out.
电视遥控魔杖
Magic wand TV remote!
这可以遥控各种东西呢
Yeah, I can control all sorts of stuff.
伯纳黛特觉得这酷吗
Did Bernadette think it was cool?
我指着她脸说"静音"的时候肯定不觉得
Not when I said "mute" and pointed it at her face.
让我试试
Oh, uh, let me try.
转转节目转
Channelis changeroni!
这是我第二爱的棕色魔"棒"了吧
This might be my second favorite brown magic wand.
也是我最后一次再玩这东西了
Well, that's the last time I play with that.
我得去接一下
I have to take this.
您好
Hello?
关
Off.
再开
And on.
转到奥普拉女性台
And the Oprah Network.
这比当个麻瓜[凡人]看电视帅太多了
This is so much better than watching TV like a muggle.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我们再保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
你听了一定不敢相信
You're not gonna believe this.
怎么了
What's going on?
等等
Oh. Wait.
开
On!
再关
And off!
怎么样了
What's going on?
刚才是太空总署
That was NASA.
他们想我回去太空站出任务
They want me to go back up to the space station.
那你怎么回答
Wow. What did you tell them?
我回答那是我的荣幸
I told them I'd be honored.
第二回上太空 我会想你的
A second trip to space-- I'll miss you.
我也会想念你
And I'm gonna miss you, too.
我想告诉你 我很乐意
I just want you to know, I'm happy
-在你不在的期间替你照看伯纳黛特 -谢谢
- to look in on Bernadette while you're gone. - Thank you.
如果你有什么三长两短
And if anything were to happen to you,
我和她的第一个儿子会取名霍华德
we will name our firstborn son Howard.
我就开玩笑啦
I'm just kidding.
他会取我爷爷的名字 叫迪利卜
We'll name him Dalib, after my grandfather.
这张看起来不错
Ooh, this one looks nice.
谢尔顿不喜欢回收木材质的
No. Sheldon doesn't like reclaimed wood.
为什么
Why not?
他怕原来的主人会回来找他
He's afraid the original owners will come back.
谢尔顿又不在这里
Yeah. Well, Sheldon's not here.
但他在这里
Well, he is here.
除非你愿意拿
So unless you want to dig him out
骨锯和挖球器来帮我挖出来
with a bone saw and a melon baller,
否则我也无能为力
there's nothing I can do about it.
宝贝 这张桌子出钱的人是你
All right, sweetie, you're paying for this table,
公♥寓♥也是你们共有的
and it's your apartment, too.
-我知道 但是... -不许说但是
- I know, but... - No buts.
你不能再让他对你颐指气使了
You got to stop letting him boss you around.
有道理 每次都是他决定看什么电视节目
You're right. I mean, h-he decides what TV shows we watch,
吃什么东西 我最喜欢哪个霍比特人
what food we eat, who my favorite hobbit is--
我最喜欢弗罗多 但是他说不能重复
I wanted Frodo, but we can't both have Frodo,
你猜谁被逼去喜欢小肥仔山姆·詹吉了
so guess who's stuck with Samwise Gamgee.
你看 活生生的例子 你是大人了
See? Right there. You're a grown man,
你有权选择自己最爱的霍比特人是哪个
you should be able to pick whichever hobbit you want.
希望你没那么宅 但一次解决一问题吧
Wish you wouldn't, but one problem at a time.
你的话很有道理
Y-You make a lot of sense.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表