不要 我要的是浪漫好吗
No, I want this to be romantic.
会很浪漫啊
It will be!
歌♥词里没有叫任何人"婊♥子♥"
I don't call anyone a ho,
而且我唯一用到"我的小贱♥人♥"这个词
and the only time I use the phrase "my bitch,"
指的还是你
I'm referring to you.
他来了
There he is!
停下
Stop it.
别鼓掌赞扬我
Stop celebrating me!
还有无欢呼
And no woos!
不是说你 吴[无]博士 跟你没关系
Oh, not you, Dr. Woo. You're fine.
我想让大家知道
I want you all to know
你们没必要为我鼓掌喝彩
that you have no reason to applaud me.
我所谓的"突破"
My so-called breakthrough
不是因为我的聪明才智
wasn't the result of my genius.
那不过是我犯的低级错误而已
It was nothing more than a boneheaded mistake.
所以以后
So please refrain
请克制住你们想为此赞扬我的冲动
from praising me for it in the future.
什么 我不懂
Wh... I don't understand.
他们没发现那个元素吗
They didn't find the element?
不 他们发现了
Oh, no, they found the element.
不 不 停下
No, no, stop it!
我不需要你们这样的人
I don't need to take this admiration
来赞美崇拜我
from the likes of you people!
我怎么才能让他们不喜欢我呢
How do I make them stop loving me?
邀请他们跟咱们一起住
Invite them to live with us.
-伯纳黛特一定会感动死的 -对啊
- Boy, Bernadette is gonna love this. - Yeah.
有人为自己做这么浪漫的事 感觉一定很棒
It must be nice to have someone do something so romantic.
够了 你知道什么是不浪漫吗
Okay, you know what's not romantic?
正面嘲讽别人[在别人脸上蹭来蹭去]
Rubbing it in someone's face.
老实说这的确是
Actually, it can be,
但我之前说了 床事不算
but I told you sex doesn't count.
我开始担心伯纳黛特了
I'm getting worried about Bernadette.
我要打给她问一下
I'm gonna call and check on her.
国家科学基金会
The National Science Foundation
想给我一大笔研究基金
wants to give me a substantial grant.
-这是大事啊 -我知道
- Oh, that's a big deal. - I know.
这场恶梦要何时才能结束
When will this nightmare end?
我知道你觉得受不起这些关注
Hey, I get that you feel bad about all the attention,
但你做的事真的很了不起
but still, what you did is amazing.
-我们为你感到骄傲 -除了我
- We're really proud of you. - I'm not.
你不是吗
You're not?
谢尔顿 我一直在考虑这件事
Sheldon, I've been thinking about it,
你说得对
and you're right.
这份功劳不是你应得的
You don't deserve any credit.
你不过是看错了表上一些数字
All you did was misread some numbers on a table.
那还是一张非常简单的表
A very easy table, too.
老实说 我为你感到羞愧
Honestly, I'm embarrassed for you.
这是我这辈子听过最浪漫的话了
That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard.
靠 大家都比我会耍浪漫
Damn it, everyone's better at this than me.
恭喜你 福勒博士
Congratulations, Dr. Fowler.
我的树屋欢迎你
You just made the fort.
各位 妮妮的实验室出事了
Guys, there w-was an accident at Bernie's lab.
天啊 她没事吧
Oh, my God, is she okay?
没事 不过她被送去医院隔离了
Yeah, but she's at the hospital in quarantine.
-什么 -可怜的伯纳黛特
- What? - Poor Bernadette.
我不想雪上加霜 但我刚获得加薪了
I hate to pile on the bad news, but I just got a raise.
天啊 妮妮 发生什么事了
Oh, my God, Bernie, what happened?
我只能说下次当你把
Well, let's just say the next time you move
12瓶浣熊病毒放进冰箱时
a dozen vials of raccoon virus to the fridge,
最好分两次拿
make two trips.
你确定你没事吗
You're sure you're okay?
没事 这只是防范措施而已
Yeah, it's just a precaution.
如果我有事
If there was a problem,
我早就连眼珠子吐出来了
I'd be throwing up out of my eyeballs by now.
抱歉我搞砸了我们的约会
Sorry I messed up our date.
不用担心
No, don't worry about it.
我把约会带这来了
I brought the date here.
各位快进来
Guys, come on in.
这是怎么回事
What's all this?
今晚是我们第一次约会的周年纪念日
Well, tonight is the anniversary of our first date,
我为你写了首歌♥来庆祝
and I wanted to celebrate it by writing a song for you.
华仔
Howie.
谢尔顿 快过来
Sheldon, get over here!
她可能会传染人
She might be contagious.
你觉得我今天过得还不够糟吗
Don't you think I'm having a rough enough day?
谢尔顿
Sheldon!
* 如果身旁没有你 *
* If I didn't have you *
* 生活无趣失重心 *
* Life would be blue *
* 《神秘博士》没话亭*
* I'd be Dr. Who without the TARDIS *
对这剧有举足轻重的意义
你们有没有觉得她看着像是被感染了
Is it me, or does she not look so good?
* 也像蜡烛没灯芯*
* A candle without a wick *
* 沃森没了克里克 *
* A Watson without a Crick *
DNA分子的结构
* 像我衣服少领结 *
* I'd be one of my outfits without a dick-ie *
* 起司没有通心面 *
* I'd be cheese without the mac *
* 像乔布斯没搭档 *
* Jobs without the Wozniak *
乔布斯与好搭档沃兹尼亚克
* 没有了你就像是 *
* I'd be solving exponential equations *
* 用少底的计算器 来解指数方程式 *
* That use bases not found on your calculator *
* 难度加倍解不出 *
* Making it much harder to crack *
* 像个原子没有弹 *
* I'd be an atom without a bomb *
* 像个点儿少了康 *
* A dot without the com *
* 而且还在跟妈住 *
* And I'd probably still live with my mom *
* 他还会在跟妈住 *
* And he'd probably still live with his mom *
* 打从初次遇见你 一切天翻又地覆 *
* Ever since I met you, you turned my world around *
* 我的梦想与希望 都有你在支持我 *
* You supported all my dreams and all my hopes *
* 你若是那铀235 那我就是铀238 *
* You're like uranium-235 and I'm uranium-238 *
* 难分离的同位素 *
* Almost inseparable isotopes *
* 我从没能想象到 *
* I couldn't have imagined *
* 此生能如此幸福 *
* How good my life would get *
* 而我幸福的起点 *
* From the moment *
* 是在初次遇见你 *
* That I met you *
* 伯纳黛特 *
* Bernadette *
华仔
Oh, Howie.
* 如果身旁没有你 *
* If I didn't have you *
* 百无聊赖失寄托 *
* Life would be dreary *
* 像弦理论失了弦 *
* I'd be string theory without any string *
* 二进位中少了1 *
* I'd be binary code without a one *
* 阴极射线管没枪 *
* A cathode ray tube without an electron gun *
* 《萤火虫》《巴菲》《复联》没了导演乔斯·惠登 *
* I'd be Firefly, Buffy and Avengers without Joss Whedon *
电影《复仇者联盟》导演都是乔斯·惠登
* 会多说克林贡语 *
* I'd speak a lot more Klingon *
* 黄道吉日今宜死 *
* Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam *
下一句其实是"送我们的敌人去见祖宗吧"
* 他还会在跟妈住 *
* And he'd definitely still live with his mom *
* 打从初次遇见你 一切天翻又地覆 *
* Ever since I met you, you turned my world around *
* 当我挚爱与挚友 *
* You're my best friend and my lover *
* 要电动才能生磁 而磁变才会生电 *
* We're like changing electric and magnetic fields *
* 如果没有了对方 *
* You can't have one *
* 只有自己便不行 *
* Without the other *
* 我从没能想象到 *
* I couldn't have imagined *
* 此生能如此幸福 *
* How good my life would get *
* 而我幸福的起点 是在初次遇见你 *
* From the moment that I met you *
* 伯纳黛特 *
* Bernadette *
* 我们从没想象到 *
* Oh, we couldn't have imagined *
* 此生能如此幸福 *
* How good our lives would get *
* 我们幸福的起点 是在初次遇见你 *
* From the moment that we met you *
* 伯纳黛特 *
* Bernadette. *
华仔 这歌♥太棒了
Howie, that was amazing!
我听得都发抖了
Look, I'm shaking.
我就知道她被感染了 我先闪了
She's sick, I knew it. Bye!
不得不说
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表