What?!
我们后来发了几次邮件
Well, we just... we e-mailed back and forth a bit,
发现我俩还挺合拍的
and we kind of hit it off.
-我找到了梦中情人 你却要把她抢走 -才不是
- I find a girl I like, and you're stealing her?! - No.
我们只是发现两人有很多共同点
We just ended up having a lot in common.
我们都是哈佛毕业 我们都喜欢乔叟[英国作家]
We went to Harvard, we like Chaucer,
我们都疯狂喜欢缝花被子
we're both hardcore into quilting.
你的一字一句都像是冷冷的酸雨
Your words fall like acid rain
在我破碎的心上胡乱地拍
on the wounded petals of my heart.
是谢尔顿
That's Sheldon.
他说他马上就下来
He says he'll be down in a minute.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他不确认你车里没有空气清新剂
Oh, he's not coming out until he sees proof
他就不会出来
you don't have an air freshener in your car.
这个周末你肯定度日如年了
This is gonna be a long weekend for you.
明明是你要我这么做的
You're the reason I'm doing it!
我只是让你们不要再互相攻击了
I said to stop insulting each other.
又没叫你和他一起共度浪漫周末
I didn't tell you to take him on a romantic getaway.
我怎么知道你都说了什么
How do I know what you said?
都怪你和你那对"化言语为无声"的大咪♥咪♥
Damn you and your noise-cancelling breasts.
你们好
Hello.
-你好啊 -你好
- Hi. - Hey, buddy.
要去德克萨斯了 开心吗
You excited for Texas?
当然开心了
Oh, very much so.
能和真正的宇航员去太空总署 千载难逢啊
It's not every day you get to tour NASA with a real astronaut.
那个真正的宇航员是谁呀
Who's the real astronaut?
巴斯·奥尔德林[传奇宇航员]
Buzz Aldrin.
太好了
Oh. Yay!
霍华德
Howard?
霍华德
Howard?
霍华德
Howard?
又怎么了
What now?
我要去上厕所了
I have to go to the bathroom.
你不是刚去了吗
You just went to the bathroom.
我没上 因为感觉不太安全
I didn't use it because it didn't seem safe.
尽管我曾多次发邮件 马桶还是没加装安全带
Despite all my e-mails, the toilet didn't have a seatbelt.
现在也还是没有啊
Well, it still doesn't.
我知道 前面贪杯喝苹果汁时
I realize that, but safety concerns went out the window
就把安全问题抛之脑后了
two apple juices ago.
好吧
Fine.
你为什么这么心烦
Why are you getting annoyed?
我努力当一个更好的朋友
I'm trying to be a better friend,
但你不断说些烦人的话 做些烦人的事
but you constantly say and do irritating things.
-什么时候 -什么时候
- Like when? - When?!
之前在车里时
How about in the car?
我是宇航员 你知道的
I'm an astronaut, and you know it.
你只是不愿承认 因为你嫉妒
You just don't like admitting it, because you're jealous.
说实话
Well, truth be told,
我小时候的确梦想过上太空
as a child, I did dream of going to space.
那些宇航员是我的英雄
Those astronauts were my heroes.
后来
And...
你也上太空了 我挺难接受的
when you got to go, it was hard for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
因为这让我意识到
Because it made me realize
是个人就能被太空总署送上去
they'll just send anyone up there.
-你不打算让我出去了吗 -不
- Aren't you going to let me out? - No.
但我还是需要上洗手间
But I still need to use the bathroom.
给你 发挥创意吧
Here you go. Be creative.
怎么啦 害怕小小的乱流吗
What's the matter? Scared of a little turbulence?
不害怕 乱流只是大气中
No, turbulence is just the equalization
昼夜温差的均衡
of diurnal temperature variations in the atmosphere.
我一点也不怕
I'm not scared at all.
苹果汁 别出来啊
Oh, apple juice, stay where you are.
这算什么啊
Oh, this is nothing.
我以"假宇航员"身份
I experienced way worse
乘飞船垂直降落重返地球时
when I was plummeting back to Earth,
那滋味才叫一个难受
apparently not being a real astronaut.
好吧 刚才那下挺严重的
Okay, that was a big one.
我收回刚才的话 我害怕乱流
I take it back. I'm scared of turbulence!
把呕吐袋还给我
I'm gonna need that bag back.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
对 我为什么不想要回原来的工作
Yeah. Why wouldn't I want to get my old job back?
看到大家一定"很有意思"
It'll be fun to see everyone.
我最后一次跟大家说的是
I haven't talked to them since I said,
"姐辞职了 奥斯卡颁奖礼见 贱♥人♥们"
"I quit. See you at the Oscars, bitches."
快点 早搞完早收工
Come on, let's just get this over with.
"早搞完早收工"
"Let's get this over with."
我这是要开车送你去芝士工厂
Am I driving you to the Cheesecake Factory,
还是我们要做♥爱♥啊
or are we having sex?
我只是想逗你乐一下
I'm just... I'm trying to lighten the mood.
-我知道 谢谢 -抱歉
- I know. Thank you. - Sorry.
真是太丢人了
It's just so humiliating.
太丢人了
So humiliating?
我这是要开车送你去芝士工厂还...
Am I driving you to the Cheesecake Factory...?
对不起 我不说了 我不说了
I'm sorry. I'll-I'll stop. I'll stop.
拜托 别这么伤心
Come on, don't look so sad.
你永远不知道未来会发生什么事
You never know what's gonna happen.
也许今晚会非常棒
Maybe tonight will be great.
亲爱的 我知道你在努力安慰我
Sweetie, I know you're trying to make me feel better,
我喜欢你这么体贴
and I love you for that,
但这让我更难受了 而且我有点讨厌你
but it's making me feel worse, and I kind of hate you.
这不是你的车啊
This isn't your car.
我知道 我想我们开你的车去
I know. I thought we'd take yours.
我不明白
I don't understand.
虽然不是豪车 但至少你去试镜能有代步工具
It's nothing fancy, but it'll get you to auditions,
至少现在 你不用回去做服务员了
and at least for now, you don't have to go back to waitressing.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
什么也不用说
Don't say anything.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你可以说"谢谢你"
I mean, you could say, "thank you."
我的确送了辆车给你
I did just buy you a car.
我承认拉杰什
Look, I admit that it's odd
不亲自写信给你是有些奇怪
that Rajesh didn't write to you himself,
但如果你了解他
but if you get to know him,
你就会知道他只是个亲切的普通人
you'll see he's just a sweet, regular guy.
作为有趣的对比 他来了
As a counterpoint, here he is,
不速之客兼大汗淋漓
uninvited and visibly sweaty.
-你好 艾米丽 -你好
- Hello, Emily. - Hello.
艾米告诉我你担心我
Amy told me you were concerned that
可能太过被动与害羞
I might be too passive and shy.
我问你个事
Let me ask you something.
一个被动的人会闯进这里
Would a passive guy barge in here
看着你的眼睛说
to look you in the eye and say,
"嘿 露水吻过的鲜花 你好啊"
"Hey, dew-kissed flower, what's up?"
不 但没有下限的变♥态♥可能会说
No, but a weird guy with no boundaries might.
好吧 这是另外的问题
Uh, okay, that's a separate issue.
咱们先把这问题摆一边 专注于"被动"
Let's put a pin in that and just focus on the passive thing.
我走了
I'm leaving.
我们周五还去乔叟读书会吗
Are we still going to go to that Chaucer reading Friday?
我想我还是一个人去吧
You know, I think I'm just gonna go by myself.
算不上是我最棒的初次约会
Not my best first date.
也算不上是最差劲的
Yeah, but not my worst, either.
我就以前对你说过的刻薄话做过的刻薄事道歉
I'm sorry for every mean thing I ever did or said to you!
我也道歉 全是我的错
I'm sorry, too! It's all my fault!
如果没有你这个朋友
If you weren't my friend,
我的人生会若有所失
there'd be a hole in my life!
谢谢你 谢尔顿
Thank you, Sheldon.
就好像剧集《萤火虫》被砍了
Kind of like when Firefly was cancelled.
但失落感没那么严重
But not as big.
机长已经关闭了安全带指示灯
The captain has turned off the fasten seat belt sign.
各位可以在机舱内走动了
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表