-"他们"是指谁 -Xbox啊
- Who's "they"? - Xbox.
-你在开玩笑啊 -我真的不是
- You're kidding! - No, I am not!
而这个嵌入式静态存储器应该能够
And this eSRAM buffer should totally bridge
弥补两家用的两种内存之间
the 100-gigabit-per-second bandwidth gap
每秒100G比特的带宽差距啊
between the two RAM types.
太残忍♥了 这让你怎么下决定啊
This is a nightmare. How will you ever make a decision?
所以我才一直举棋不定啊
You see? I don't know!
我到底该怎么做
What should I do?
快给老娘黄油
Please pass the butter!
不是我的问题 是这剧本烂爆了
Okay, it's not me, right? This script is terrible.
是啊
Yeah.
我内心对一部名叫
I had higher hopes for a movie called
《杀人恶猿2 猴见猴杀》的电影 期望可"高"了
Serial Ape-ist 2: Monkey See, Monkey Kill.
电影虽烂
You know, it's still possible
但你还是有机会能在里面大放异彩啊
for you to be good in a bad movie.
好吧
Okay.
"有时候我觉得我已经能控制
"Sometimes I feel like I can control
我心中杀人恶猿的凶性
the killer gorilla instinct inside of me,
但我看到这些香蕉以后 我就...
but then I see these bananas and I...
超级想大快朵颐 然后大开杀戒"
just want to eat them and then kill people."
我到底该怎么做啊
What am I gonna do?
首先呢 你不该吃那些香蕉
Well, for starters, I wouldn't eat the bananas.
不是啦 别闹
No...Come on!
人家很认真呢
This is serious.
那这部戏的酬劳高吗
Does it at least pay well?
比我在起司工厂打工的钱还少
Less than I was making at The Cheesecake Factory.
你的经纪人怎么看
What does your agent think?
她在考虑去起司工厂应征
She's thinking of taking a job at The Cheesecake Factory.
这样吧 你就直接去演吧
You know what, why don't you just do it?
你能去玩个几周 赚点小钱
You'll go have fun for a few weeks, make some money--
谁知道这会为你带来什么机遇呢
and who knows what it might lead to?
好了 你看 第58页
Okay, look, here, page 58.
我跟红毛猩猩在油中摔跤 穿着比基尼哦
I oil-wrestle an orangutan in a bikini.
我就确定一下 是你还是它穿比基尼
Just to clarify, which one of you is wearing the bikini?
两人都穿
Both of us.
这电影适合合家观赏啊
So it's a family film.
谢谢你今天的晚餐
Thank you again for dinner.
不客气
You're welcome.
晚安
Good night.
今晚是约会之夜
Uh, it's date night.
你是不是忘了什么事了
Aren't you, uh, forgetting something?
懂了
Oh, of course.
我有告诉你PS4的手把会发光吗
Did I mention the PS4 controllers light up?
没有
No.
它们真会发光哦
Well, they do.
喝完咖啡之后 我们俩去散步了一会
And then after coffee, we went for a walk
她跟我说她一直觉得印度人
and she told me she always thought people from India
很神秘又有异国风情
were exotic and mysterious.
虽然我嘴上说
So, with my mouth, I said,
"我们跟其他人都差不多啦"
"we're just like anybody else,"
但其实我的眼神在说
but with my eyes, I said,
"上来吧 红发妞 跳上我的魔法飞毯"
"Straight up, Red, hop on my flying carpet."
你们还会约会吗
So, you gonna see her again?
会啊 这周末我们就有安排
Yeah, we have plans this weekend.
而如果那晚能看到星星
And if it's a clear night,
我会对她使使出浪漫天文泡妞招
I'm gonna lay some romantic astronomy on her.
是吗 使给本宫看看
Okay, like what? Show me.
我不能做对不起莱纳德的事
I can't do that to Leonard.
我这招数一出 女人小裤裤必定落地
This is some powerful panty-dropping stuff.
朕批准了 你尽管出招
You have my blessing. Go for it.
好吧
Okay.
佩妮
Penny,
夜空中那两颗最明亮的星星
two of the brightest stars in the night sky
是牛郎星与织女星
are Altair and Vega.
传说中他们俩深爱着对方
And it is said they were deeply in love
但却被永远地
but forever separated
分隔在银河系的天河两侧
by the celestial river of the Milky Way.
-好可怜 -是啊
- Oh, that's sad. - It is.
但每年都会有一天
But once a year,
在每年第七个月 第七天的晚上
on the seventh day of the seventh month,
织女会哭得十分惨
Vega cries so hard
这时世界上所有的喜鹊都会飞到天上
that all the magpies in the world fly up
用它们的翅膀搭一座鹊桥
and create a bridge with their wings
让这一对恋人能有机会相聚
so the two lovers can be together
虽然这激♥情♥团聚
for a single night
只有仅仅一夜
of passion.
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
快速投票 买♥♥PS4或Xbox One
Quick poll: PS4 or Xbox One?
拉杰
Raj.
-Xbox One -佩妮
- Uh, Xbox One. - Penny.
啥
Huh?
-莱纳德 -PS4
- Leonard. - PS4.
-霍洛维兹 -两个都不错
- Wolowitz. - Both great.
-博纳黛特 -我喜欢Wii
- Bernadette. - I like the Wii.
多谢了 奶奶
Thanks, Grandma.
-我的天 -怎么了
- Oh, my Goodness. - What's up?
我的前女友露西给我发了一封邮件
I just got an e-mail from my ex-girlfriend Lucy.
她说...她很想我 希望和我聚一聚
She... misses me and wants to get together.
哇 一男驭二女
Two women at the same time?
厉害哦 小淫棍
Nice job, playa!
真得这么说话吗
Really?
是"驭二女"还是"小淫棍"的问题
Was it the "two women" thing or the "playa"?
看来是小淫棍
It was the "Playa".
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
我该如何在艾米丽和露西之间抉择
How am I supposed to choose between Emily and Lucy?
何必费神去选 两个一起约嘛
Why do you have to choose? Date both of them.
我可不会同时和两个女生谈恋爱
I can't date two women at once.
一个女人都不剩 那才是我的长项
Zero women-- that's my sweet spot.
只要你没和她们上♥床♥
Unless you're sleeping with one of them,
跟其他人约会就没什么关系
seeing other people isn't a big deal.
可要是其中一人问起
But what if one of them asks me
昨天晚上干了什么
what I was up to the night before
而我恰好是和另一个人约会去了
and I was with the other one?
那我该怎么办 骗她吗
Then, what, do I lie?
-没错 -当然
- Yes. - Yes.
你说"没错"是什么意思
What do you mean, yes?
你的"当然"又是什么意思
What do you mean, yes?
我们约会时 你也和其他女人约会吗
Were you seeing other women when we started dating?
我没有 你有跟其他男人约会吗
No. Were you seeing other men?
我也没有
No.
你有跟其他男人约会吗
Were you seeing other men?
没有
No.
你怎么不问我
Aren't you gonna ask me?
拜托 有必要问吗
Come on, really?
多谢你抽空向我们指教
Thank you so much for letting us pick your brain.
没事 举手之劳
Yeah, happy to help.
你有什么问题
So, what's going on?
我的事业现在发展
Well, I'm having an impossible time
极其不顺
getting my career off the ground,
正好有个超级烂片找我去演
and I got offered a role in this crappy horror movie,
所以我不知道该不该接受这个角色
and I just don't know if I should take it.
我自己也接过一些让我觉得丢人的片子
Well, I have certainly taken some jobs that I've been embarrassed by.
《星际迷航》也算不上丢人吧
I wouldn't exactly call Star Trek embarrassing.
我说的不是它
I wasn't.
我也没说它
Me, either.
所以你怎么看
So, what do you think,
做这件事有什么专业上的坏处吗
is there a professional downside to doing it?
这很难讲
Well, it's tricky.
你当然希望选自己喜欢的工作来做
You want to take projects that you're excited about,
但有时你也不得不为五斗米折腰
but sometimes you also have to pay the bills.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表