He's watching over me.
他正在保护着我
He knew me so well, he knew this place would be perfect.
他太了解我了 他知道这地方是如此完美
Jimmy wanted to know no matter where I was in the city...
吉米想知道 无论我身在这城市何处
...I could look up here and see this beacon.
只要抬头就能看见这座灯塔
The watchtower.
这座观测塔
Look, Dinah, Oliver and Bart all disappeared.
黛娜、奥利佛和巴特都消失了
Maybe it's up to us to bring them back home.
或许需要我们带他们回家
Home?
家?
I don't have a home.
我没有家
I don't like the way that sounds.
我不喜欢你这样说
I've always tried to forget I was an alien...
我一直想忘记我是个外星人
...or a creature.
或是某种生物
I've always tried to pretend I was human.
我一直想假装自己是人类
I was raised to believe it was my Kryptonian part that was dangerous.
我从小就相信克普顿星的那一面 是很危险的
But I was wrong.
但我错了
It's my human side.
我人性的一面才危险
It's the side that gets attached.
产生感情的那一面
The side that makes decisions based on emotions.
被情绪牵着走的那一面
That's my enemy.
那才是我的敌人
And Davis proved that to me.
戴维斯证实了这一点
So because of some psychopath you're gonna cut us out of your life?
因为某个神经病 你就要把我们从你生命中切除?
Clark...
克拉克…
...human emotion is what made you the hero that you are today.
是人类的感情才造成了今天的你
They're what's stopping me from being the hero I could be.
正是因为感情我才成不了英雄
It's what the world needs now. What are you saying?
那才是世界需要的 你在说什么?
Clark Kent is dead.
克拉克肯特死了
Goodbye, Chloe.
再见了,克洛
MAN: Zod.
查德
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表