And then I thought, hmm, three holed or no holed?
不知道要三个洞还是不用打洞
So I did both, which is why there's so many.
所以有这么多
Lois, you didn't have to do all this.
露意丝,你不用这样
But thank you.
不过很谢谢你
Looks like you got your cover story after all.
看来你的报导还是上头条了
I guess.
我想是吧
You guess?
你想是吧?
The last time your name was above the fold, you held a champagne toast.
上次你的报导上头条时 不是开香槟庆祝吗?
Is there something about this article that's still bothering you?
报导里有让你不舒服的事吗?
Fine. I admit it.
好吧,我承认
Sometimes the Lois-"Fast"-Lane ambition ramps into cruise control...
有时候露意丝蓝恩的野心 会冲过头
...and gets away from me.
失去控制
Those mob guys would still be on the street if you hadn't come to my rescue.
要不是你来救我 那些坏蛋还在街上逍遥
Your rescue?
救你?
Yeah, right.
真是没错
You're the one with the...
你才是有…
Smallville...
乡巴佬…
...if you hadn't been there to...
如果不是你…
You're welcome, Lois.
不客气,露意丝
I hope this means Stiletto's hanging up her heels for good.
希望这代表高跟鞋女侠 退出江湖了
Gladly. Those heels were giving my blisters blisters.
非常乐意 高跟鞋害我的脚都是水泡
Besides, if Mannheim had better aim, you'd be dead.
要是曼海再瞄率一点 你就死定了
And it was really sweet of you to, you know...
你真的很窝心,我是说…
...throw yourself in there, but, uh, I never should have put you in danger.
这样挺身而出 但是我不该让你陷入危险
It's not like you save lives for a living.
你又不是靠救人过活的
No. There's only one red-blue blur.
不是,红蓝幻影只有一个
Honestly, I don't envy the guy.
其实我不嫉妒他
After walking a mile in Stiletto's shoes, I was reminded...
扮成高跟鞋女侠一阵子后 我明白了…
...that I am not cut out for that life of solitude.
我没有办法过孤独的生活
I didn't know there was room for introspection underneath that costume.
原来穿那身衣服 还有空间可以自我反省
Wow, look who got grazed by a funny bullet.
看看是谁被幽默子弹擦伤
You weren't gonna eat this, were you?
你不会吃吧
Hey, man. Didn't think I'd be hearing from you again.
老兄,我还以为 再也见不到你了
Yeah, let's just get this over with.
我们快点做个了断
You're the one that said he was strapped for cash.
是你说他是为钱工作的
Yeah, well I guess things change.
我想现在情况改变了
Hey, Clark. Thank you.
克拉克,谢谢你
I never thought it would feel so good to be reunited with a bunch of silicon microchips.
我没想过跟一堆晶月重逢 会这么令人兴奋
I grabbed it before the police. Hopefully, Mannheim wasn't able to pull files off it.
我在警♥察♥来之前拿回来的 希望曼海没有把档案拿走
Well, rest assured, Tony Soprano Jr. Is my last close call.
你放心,这是我最后一次犯错了
I am done traveling with all of my techno treasures in one basket.
我再也不会把珍贵科技用品 全带在身上
Are you expecting company?
你在等人吗?
Uh, no. Heh.
没有
Turns out that my body's natural reaction to stress...
我身体应付压力的方式…
...is to bake undigestible amounts of food.
就是烤一堆吃不玩的东西
Really?
是吗?
After all the near-apocalypses we've been through...
在经过这么多惊险的事后
...I've never seen more than a chocolate- chip cookie come out of that oven.
我没看过烤箱里有 巧克力饼干以外的东西
You okay?
你还好吧?
It's...
我…
I mean, you almost died yesterday.
你昨天差点没命
For my computer. Heh.
为了我的电脑
Chloe, you made an honest mistake. I'm fine.
克洛,你不是有意犯错 我没事
I know you better than that. This is not about a computer.
我了解你,这跟电脑无关
What's wrong?
发生什么事了?
Nothing.
没事
Really, I'm fine.
我真的没事
I apologize if I've been a little off my game lately.
我最近不太专心,很抱歉
It's just that, after my divorce, Brainiac...
我离婚之后,神通人…
...and playing Watchtower to a bunch of needy superheroes...
还有现在替一群超级英雄 操控观测塔
...I forget that I need to be all smiles.
我忘记脸上要带微笑
Chloe, no one expects you to bounce back from everything you've been through.
克洛,没人要求你要 马上走出以前的阴影
I just want you to know I'm here for you, if you need me.
你要知道 我会一直在你身旁协助你
I know.
我知道
But right now, I really just need a little bit of space.
现在我需要一些私人空间
Not a super save, okay?
不需要别人来拯救,好吗?
When am I gonna learn a wild goose chase for a story usually ends with a rotten egg?
我要什么时候才会明白 胡搞的后果会很惨
Hello?
喂 你是记者露意丝蓝恩吗?
Who wants to know?
你是谁? 我是红蓝幻影
Yeah, right.
才怪
How do I know you're not some wannabe with a lot of time on his creepy hands?
我怎么知道你不是 闲到发慌的怪胎
Look down.
往下看
I received your letter, Ms. Lane.
我收到你的信了,蓝恩小姐
Call me Lois if you want.
你可以叫我露意丝 如果你要的话
And do you wanna weigh in on the whole red-blue blur thing?
你想对红蓝幻影这个名字 发表意见吗?
Because it's kind of a mouthful on this end.
我觉得名字太难念了
I think there's probably a better name out there.
我想应该有更好的名字
And if there's anyone who can find it, it's you, Ms. Lane.
能找到更好名字的人 就非蓝恩小姐你莫属了
I'll put my best men on it.
我会叫我的手下尽全力的
By men I mean me. I work in the basement and employ pretty much no one...
我的手下就是我 我在地下室工作,没有雇人
...unless you count my intern.
除非你把实习的算进去
[OVER PHONE] I'm sorry, I'm rambling.
对不起,我扯远了
You're nervous.
你很紧张
Can you read my mind?
你可以看穿我吗?
It's Saturday night, I hightailed it down here.
我在骗谁,现在是礼拜六晚上 我居然待在这里
Because I have one obsession right now and it's you.
因为我迷上新的东西,就是你
And when you didn't respond to my sky writing, I just...
你没回应我的公♥开♥信♥时 我只好…
CLARK [IN DEEP VOICE]: That was a nice one, by the way.
顺便一提,你写得很好
Between you and me, I could use a little work on that subtle thing.
说实在的,我应该学学 不要大张旗鼓
There's nothing wrong with taking your job seriously.
认真看待你的工作没有错
There is when you don't know who you'd be without it.
但是太投入就有问题了
CLARK: Something tells me you know yourself better than you think.
我知道你比想像中的 更了解自己
Lois, you're a great reporter all on your own.
露意丝,你本身就是个 很棒的记者
You don't need a hero or some gimmick to make a headline.
你不需要超级英雄或 耍小使俩上头条
LOIS: Thanks.
谢谢
My editor would kill me, but I don't want this story.
我的编辑会把我杀了 但是我不想写这个报导
What I've really been wondering is...
我一直在思考的是…
...what is it that you need?
你需要什么?
You've dedicated your life to a city full of strangers.
你替城市中的陌生人 奉献你自己
I'm not saying that I know what it's like to be a hero...
我意思不是我懂当英雄的 感觉是什么
...but even the fastest blur in the world can't outrun loneliness.
但世界上最快的英雄 也无法超越寂寞
I guess what I'm saying is...
我想说的是…
...if you ever wanna talk, totally off the record...
如果你想找人谈心 不会有记录
...I'm only a phone call away.
只要打通电♥话♥给我
I'll keep that in mind.
我会记得的
And, Lois, when I'm ready to tell the world my secret, you'll be the first to know.
露意丝,等我准备好跟世人 宣布我的秘密时,你会第一个知道
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表