No, of course not.
不,当然没有
Good.
很好
The only reporters I want for the Planet are those who take their job seriously.
我希望《星球日报》工作的每个记者 都认真对待他们的工作
Jimmy, hey. Are you all right?
吉米,你还好吗?
I came right after the police called.
警♥察♥打给我之后,我就来了
Considering a man was murdered in this hospital, I'm doing pretty good.
比起昨晚在医院被杀的人 我算很好了
Sorry I can't say the same for Davis Bloome.
不过戴维斯布隆就不是这样了
What happened to Davis?
戴维斯怎么了?
Was he hurt?
他受伤了吗?
Hurt?
受伤?
No. No, Chloe, he was the killer.
不,克洛,他是凶手
I saw him murder someone right in front of me.
他就在我面前杀了人
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么?
Well, thanks to you, I got cuffed, thrown into a squad car last night.
多亏了你,我昨晚被铐起来 丢到警车里去
Then I spent the next six lovely hours getting grilled by a Homicide detective.
接着六小时都被凶杀案警探拷问
They let you out on bail?
他们还让你保释?
Jimmy, they let me go.
吉米,他们放我走的
Since when does Metropolis P.D. Let people get away with murder?
大都会警♥察♥何时会放走杀人犯了?
Look, I saw... Jimmy, calm down.
我看到… 冷静
Yeah, you did see me, you did.
对,你是看到我了,没错
But I didn't murder anyone.
但我没杀人
I was up here looking for a patient that I brought into the ER.
我在找我带来急诊室的病患
It was a drunk driver. Fatal accident.
他酒醉驾车,撞死了人
We called the cops. He ran.
我们叫了警♥察♥,他就跑走了
We had the entire night staff scattered around the hospital looking.
我们所有夜班人员烧着医院找
And we didn't find him...
但我们没找到他…
...but I found you wandering around the hall, completely out of it.
只找到你在走廊闲见 精神完全失常
Look, I know what I saw, Chloe. DAVIS: Yeah, okay.
克洛,我知道我看到什么 对,好了
Normally, your eyes could be trusted, but not last night.
一般来说,你可以相信你的眼睛 但昨晚不行
Your PCA pump, it was faulty. It gave you a double dose every time.
你的病,色自控式止痛器坏了 每次按钮都会给你双倍剂量
If I had that much morphine in my system, I'd see some things too.
要是我身体里有那么多吗♥啡♥ 我也会有幻觉
Davis, I was with Jimmy yesterday when he tried to give himself an extra dose...
戴维斯,我昨晚和吉米在一起时 他想给自己多打剂量
...and the machine wouldn't allow it.
但机器没有反应
Well, somehow, it malfunctioned.
不知为什么,机器坏了
Did you do anything to it?
你动了什么手脚吗?
What?
什么?
Jimmy, hey, no one is gonna blame you if you did.
吉米,没有人会怪你的
You were in a lot of pain.
你真的很痛
Nice try, pal, but there's nothing wrong with that pump.
这招不错,但机器没有问题
Well, okay, ask the doctors or ask one of the nurses.
好,去问医生,或问护士
They'll say the same thing.
他们也会这么说的
Look, I'm... Okay, I'm...
听着 我…好
I'll get out of your way, Jimmy.
吉米 我离你远一点
I'm glad to see you're feeling better.
很高兴你好多了
Davis, hey.
戴维斯
I feel terrible.
我真的很难过
I know the tricks painkillers play on a person's head.
我知道止痛剂对人脑的影响
He's on some pretty heavy stuff.
而且他用的剂量又很重
Still, you don't deserve to be cast as the madman...
不过就算吉米疑心
...in Jimmy's psycho thriller.
也不该把你说成疯子
Truth is, I'm not surprised he thinks of me that way.
事实上,他那么看我 并不让人意外
I did kiss his bride.
我是亲了他的新娘
Yeah, but he doesn't know that.
对,但他并不知道
Oh, well, I just assumed...
那个,我只是假设…
I didn't tell him.
我没有告诉他
I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it.
我不想小题大作
No need to.
也没有必要
I was way off base. Um.
我错得太离谱了
Well, if I said anything...
要是我说了什么
...or did anything to give him reason to hate me...
或做了什么,让他有理由恨我
...I hope we can get past it.
我希望那都过去了
I accept that he got the girl.
我接受他得到你的事实
And like I told you before, I'm moving on.
就像我之前说的,我会往前看
I think that's a good idea. Well, yeah.
我想这是个不错的主意 没错
And if Jimmy needs anything, um, I'm here.
要是吉米还需要什么,就来找我
What is it?
怎么了?
Hey, Chloe.
克洛
You can talk to me.
你可以告诉我
I just can't help but wonder that if he had never met me...
我只是禁不起好奇 要是他从未过见我
...maybe this wouldn't have happened to him.
或许这一切就不会发生在他身上
It's nice of Oliver to let you use his private jet.
奥利佛让你用他的私人飞机 真是大方
Well, LuthorCorp and Queen Industries are one big happy conglomerate now.
路德公♥司♥和昆恩工业 现在是快乐的大集团了
We share all of our toys.
我们会分享玩具
MAN: Welcome aboard, Miss Mercer.
欢迎登机,玛瑟小姐
We may have to reroute and land in Santa Barbara.
我们可能得变更航程 改在圣巴巴拉降落
The tower's informed me there's a storm coming into L.A.
塔台通知我暴风正接近洛杉矶
TESS: Thank you, Captain Nichols.
谢谢你,尼可斯机长
I understand you've been racking up a lot of frequent-flyer miles lately.
我知道你最近累积了很多飞行哩程
There are a lot of foreign titans to charm when you're starting a global endeavor.
你要开肢全球性的企业 得迷倒很多大亨才行
Plus, I had to make a pit stop in Geneva to see a plastic surgeon.
而且,我要去日内瓦 见一个整型医师
Oh, it wasn't a nip-tuck.
不是要整寡
Lex Luthor LoJacked me with some biotech hardware...
莱克斯用某种生物科技硬体 在我身上装了防盗系统
...and I had to have it sliced out.
我得把它拿出来
Lana told me what Lex put you through.
拉娜告诉过我 莱克斯是怎么对你的
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
What about what Lex put you through?
那莱克斯是怎么对你的?
He pretended to be your friend for how many years?
他假装当你的朋友,当了几年?
I'd like to think there was a time when Lex and I had a real friendship.
我想把莱克斯和我的那段时光 当作是真正的友谊
That wasn't a friendship.
那不是友谊
Clark, you were his obsession.
克拉克,他对你入迷了
Lex wanted so much to be like you.
莱克斯多想要成为你
But he knew... He knew in his heart, he never could.
但他内心知道他永远办不到
Did Lex talk to you about me?
莱克斯和你说过我的事?
He kept a journal.
他有写日记
What did it say?
上面说了什么?
I'm sworn to secrecy.
我发誓要保密
Are you thirsty?
你渴吗?
What? I am.
什么? 我渴了
I'm sure that Oliver keeps a bottle of the good stuff around here somewhere.
我确定奥利佛在这里 一定藏了什么好东西
What are you doing here? Are you searching for more pain meds?
你来这里做什么? 想再来要止痛剂吗?
Look, I know what you did.
听着,我知道你做了什么
You stashed the body here till you could get rid of it.
你在事情解决前 把尸体藏在这里了
What body?
什么尸体?
The guy.
那个人
The drunk driver. He's dead.
那个酒醉的司机,他死了
And maybe that isn't such a bad thing.
或许这也不是什么坏事
He ran a red light last night.
他昨晚闯了红灯
He killed a young mother and her little girl on the way back from a ballet recital.
他撞死看完芭蕾表演回家的 年轻妈妈和她的小女孩
So you murdered him?
所以你就杀了他?
I didn't murder anyone.
我没有杀人
The body, it's right there, Davis.
那个尸体就在那里,戴维斯
Jimmy.
吉米
You don't know what you're seeing anymore.
你已经神智不清了
It's those damn drugs.
都是那些该死的药物
CHLOE: Jimmy!
吉米
Chloe?
克洛?
Chloe.
克洛
Jimmy, it's after me again. Come with me, I'll save you.
吉米,它又来找我了 跟我来,我救你
No, get back in your room, it'll hurt you.
不,回你房♥间,它会伤害你
Chloe, wait.
克洛 等等
Jimmy, go back to your room. Please.
吉米 回你房♥间,拜托
CHLOE: No, no, no. - Chloe.
不… 克洛
CHLOE: No.
不要
No, no, no. Let me go of me, it's attacking her.
不…放开我,它在攻击她
Chloe, no.
克洛,不
No. Chloe.
不,克洛
Mr. Olsen, what did you take? Jimmy.
你吃了什么药?
JIMMY: Hey, get away from me.
离我远一点
DAVIS: Hey, hey.
嘿
He needs a shot of Haldol/ Ativan. JIMMY: That thing's killing Chloe.
他要打♥针♥镇静剂 那东西正在攻击克洛
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表