So you killed her.
于是你杀了她
You see, the heart and the mouth are not always on the same page.
心口常常不一
Get the hell away from her.
离她远点
Chloe...
克洛
...have you ever cheated on your fiance?
你可曾背叛你的未婚夫?
No.
没有
Excellent. Next question.
很好,下一题
Are you in love with anyone else?
你还爱着别人吗?
Don't answer him, Chloe. Don't give him the satisfaction.
别回答,克洛 别让他称心如意
No!
不
Your fiance is not the best person to be taking advice from at this moment.
你最好别听你未婚夫的劝告
Now, I'm gonna ask you one more time.
我要再问你一次
Are you in love with anyone else?
你是否还爱着别人?
No.
没有
Only you, Jimmy. Forever.
只有你,吉米,永远
Congratulations, James Olsen, Chloe Sullivan.
恭喜你们 詹姆士欧森,克洛苏利文
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
Mercy.
玛瑟
We got dinner reservations at Hob's Bay in just under an hour.
我在霍伯港餐厅订好位子 剩不到一个小时
I like to work up an appetite.
我想先运动 刺♥激♥一下食欲
You used to be better at this.
你以前身手好多了
What happened to not being interested in revenge?
你不是说没有兴趣复仇吗?
This is not revenge. This is just practice.
这不是复仇 这只是练习而已
Weak men like you make me stronger.
像你这样的弱男子 让我更强壮
So you learn that Lionel killed your parents, and what do you do?
发现李涅杀了你父母之后 你怎么做?
You drink yourself onto the society page. For what? Like, a month?
花天酒地、上了社会版面 连续一个月?
Well, you know me, I like to keep myself busy.
你该了解我 我喜欢让自己忙碌
You still can't take anything seriously, can you? Just like our relationship.
你还是这副玩世不恭的样子? 就像我们的感情一样
You know how much you meant to me.
你该知道 你对我意义重大
Yeah, that became clear when I caught you with the waitress.
当我撞见 你跟女侍打情骂俏的时候
Or was she a hostess?
还是女主人?
How many times do I have to apologize? I don't want an apology.
我还要道歉几次? 我不要道歉
I want an explanation.
我要一个解释
What the hell were you so afraid of?
你在害怕什么?
You.
你
Clark, it's Lois.
克拉克,我是露意丝
I spoke with the police, and they told me that I think I should, uh...
我问过警♥察♥ 他们说我应该…
Do you mind? Your high beams are burning holes into my skull.
你介意吗? 你的大灯照得我头都疼了
I don't know what to do anymore.
我不知道接下来该怎么做
Can you give me a call as soon as you get this? Bye.
你听到留言后 可否尽快给我一个电♥话♥?
MAN: You'll be seeing your fiance soon enough.
你很快就会见到你未婚夫
Son of a bitch.
该死的混球
Oh, my God.
老天
Jimmy. Jimmy, wake up.
吉米,吉米,醒醒
We're okay.
我们没事了
What the hell happened?
发生什么事?
Last thing I remember, that guy pulled out that gun and everything went black.
我只记得那个人拔出枪 然后一切都暗了下来
I told you we'd make it out.
我说过我们会逃出来的
Is this that masked man's idea of some kind of a twisted joke?
难道这个是那个面具人物 恶意的玩笑吗?
Uh, I'm gonna have to take the credit for this one.
我得坦承 这是我的主意
And for the record, it was all a lot less creepy yesterday.
老实说 昨晚的一切还不够诡异呢
You know, I don't think I'd still be alive if I was sitting across anyone else in that room.
如果对面坐的是别人 我想我不可能活着出来
Because we're meant to be together?
因为我们注定要在一起?
Because things like that don't happen to people by accident.
因为像这样的事情 不可能轻易发生
No.
的确
Because you don't have any secrets.
因为你没有任何秘密
We should call the sheriff.
我们该报♥警♥
Okay.
好
OFFICER: And if you hear anything again just get ahold of us.
如果你又听到什么声音 请跟我们联络
We appreciate your help.
我们非常感激
I'm glad you two are okay. Clark, what is it?
真高兴你们平安无事 克拉克,怎么了?
Lois. I can't find her. She left me a voicemail, then never made it to the Planet.
露意丝,我找不到她 她留言给我,却没有回到《星球日报》
She was saying something about car headlights.
她说了什么大灯之类的
Headlights? That's what he used when he took us.
大灯? 就是他带走我们用的方法
Why would he want Lois? It's a long story.
他找上露意丝做什么? 说来话长
But anything you can remember might help me find Lois.
你们记得的任何小事 都可以帮我找到露意丝
Uh, this guy, he's a certifiable wack job, C.K.
这家伙是个疯子,克拉克
He was talking about how secrets kill.
他说了什么秘密伤人
And our bond. Stuff about lies begetting lies.
还有我们的情谊 一个又一个的谎言
What did he say about your bond?
他说什么你们的情谊?
I don't know. Uh, he was talking about how important it is...
我不知道 他说了巩固夫妇问…
...to solidify the bond between husband and wife.
不变的情谊 非常重要
I know who has Lois.
我知道谁抓走露意丝了
LOIS: Tell me right now, what did you do with my cousin?
告诉我 你对我表妹做了什么?
Where is she?
她在哪里?
Lois?
露意丝?
Lois. Clark.
露意丝 克拉克
You gotta find Chloe and Jimmy. He let them go. I'm gonna get you out.
你必须找到克洛跟吉米 他让他们走了,我要带你出去
But you need to tell me, where is he? MAN: Right behind you.
你得告诉我,他人在哪里? 就在你后面
Clark.
克拉克
LOIS: Clark?
克拉克
Wake up.
醒醒
Clark.
克拉克
Clark.
克拉克
Wake up.
醒醒
CLARK: I know who you are!
我知道你的真面目
Then I suppose I won't be needing this anymore.
那么也没有必要继续戴着这个
Now that we're all acquainted.
如今,我们都见过面了
Let's begin.
开始吧
What's the point?
有什么意义呢?
Now that we've both seen your face, you're gonna kill us anyway.
既然我们看到你的脸 你一定会杀了我们
Don't be so certain.
别这么肯定
You must really care about her storming in here.
你一定非常关心她 才会冲进来救她
It's very gallant of you.
你真是非常英勇
Yeah, he's stupid that way.
他的确很笨
Let her go. After her turn, you'll get yours.
就轮到你了
My turn?
轮到我?
What is this, some kind of game?
这是什么游戏吗?
No.
不
No, it's a test.
这是一场测试
To reveal how much you two have been hiding from one another.
揭露你们隐瞒对方多少秘密
If you pass, you'll want to invite me to your wedding.
如果你们通过 你们将会邀请我参加婚礼
If you fail...
如果你们没通过
...well, the guest list will be the least of your worries.
也就不必担心宾客名单的事了
Ladies first.
女士条先
Have you ever cheated on your fiance?
你可曾背叛过你的未婚夫?
Of course not. Don't be ridiculous.
当然没有 别开玩笑了
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
You're killing him!
你在伤害他
No. Your lies are.
不,是你的谎言在伤害他
Okay, okay. I take it back then. I'm sorry.
好吧,我把话收回来,对不起
Just don't hurt him again.
别再伤害他了
CLARK: Killing us...
杀了我们…
...it won't take away the pain that pushed you here.
也带不走你的痛苦
I'm doing this for you.
我是为了你们才这么做
What?
什么?
The broken-hearted are the walking dead.
伤心的人就跟活死人一样
Either way, I'm saving you both a lot of unnecessary pain.
不论哪一条路 我在救你们免除不必要的痛苦
Okay, crazy, this is the deal.
好吧,疯子,事情是这样的
We're not even really a couple.
我们根本不是真正的情侣
So this twisted test doesn't mean anything.
这个无聊的测试 根本没有意义
Next question.
下一个问题
Deep down, underneath it all, do you love this man?
在你内心深处 是否爱着这个男人?
Answer the question, Lois.
回答他的问题,露意丝
Don't outthink it.
不必想太多
Just tell the truth.
说实话就行了
Do you love him?
你是否爱他?
Tell the truth.
说实话
MAN: Do you love him?
你是否爱他?
Yes.
是
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表