What is it?
怎么了?
Look, Jimmy, I got a lot of work to do.
吉米,我有一堆事情要做
And, uh, I gotta fix the tractor, so...
我得修好牵引机…
It's all so clear.
这就对了
That's what's been going on between you and Chloe. She's known this whole time.
这就是你跟克洛之间的秘密 她一直都知道
And now this picture.
如今 再加上这照片
Jimmy, you're not making any sense.
吉米 你简直说不通
No, it makes perfect sense.
不,这样就说得通了
It's you, isn't it?
就是你,是不是?
COMPUTER: System overload.
系统超载
Fatal error.
致命错误
Chloe?
克洛?
Jimmy knows my secret. What?
吉米知道我的秘密了 什么?
Between the research and these family photos, he put it together.
整理资料跟照片后 他把一切连起来
Oh, my God. What did you do? I denied it. I didn't know what else to do.
老天,你怎么回答? 我否认,我不知道该怎么做
I told him I had chores and then came here.
我跟他说有很多事情要办 然后就来到这里
Chloe, this is not good. I'm so sorry, Clark.
克洛,情况不妙 很抱歉,克拉克
I should've listened to you. I had no idea he could pick you out of a lineup.
我应该听你的 我没想到他会认出来
Not from that blurry mugshot.
不可能从那团黑影认出来
The important thing is that we find a way to throw him off the trail for his own good.
重要的是为了他好 现在要想办法阻止他
You beat me here.
你比我早到
Jimmy.
吉米
When I left you, you were doing chores. You blurred over here, didn't you?
当我离开你家,你说有事要办 你飞快来到这里,是不是?
Jimmy, that's ridiculous.
吉米,这真是太荒谬了
I used all the shortcuts.
我走捷径
Wha...? What shortcut? I was speeding the whole way.
什么捷径? 我一路开快车来的
Oh, you know, why don't you show me on a map?
何不在地图上指给我看看?
Jimmy.
吉米
This isn't a witch-hunt.
这不是在搞迫♥害♥
You've known this whole time.
你一直都知道
That's the big secret that you've been keeping from me.
这就是 你一直瞒着我的大秘密
And I get it.
我懂
I get it. And of course you wanna keep it a secret, but you can trust me, CK.
我懂,你当然想保守秘密 但你可以相信我,克拉克
I got your back. And I appreciate that, Jimmy.
我会挺你的 我很感激,吉米
But this deep, dark secret that you believe in so strongly just doesn't exist.
但这个你一厢情愿以为的秘密 根本不存在
Look, I'm sorry to let you down.
很抱歉让你失望
Chloe, you'll tell me the truth, right?
克洛,你会说实话 对不对?
Yeah. I mean, the truth is, as much as I wish...
老实说 尽管我也希望…
...that Clark could shatter land-speed records, it's just...
克拉克能够行动快如闪电
He's just a regular guy.
但他只是个普通人
You don't trust me, do you?
你们不信任我 是不是?
She's right, Jimmy.
她说得对,吉米
There's nothing special about me whatsoever.
我没有什么特别的
Then I guess I'll have to prove it.
那么我只好想办法证明
Jimmy.
吉米
[WHOOSHING]
(驾驶员座舱)
Clark.
克拉克
Ah, hey, man.
老兄
Uh, listen, if you're looking for a little jaunt to Aruba, find another plane.
如果你想到阿鲁巴一进 请搭别架飞机
This one's packed. It's all full. And we're about ready for takeoff, isn't that right?
因为这架飞机已经客满 我们即将起飞,是不是?
Your assistant said you were having preflight drinks. She wasn't kidding.
你的助理说,飞行前你会喝酒 她不是开玩笑的
No, she was not. I hope the pilot's at least sober.
不,她没有开玩笑 希望至少机长是清醒的
Well, I sure hope the pilot's sober too, Clark. He's gotta get us there.
我也希望机长是清醒的 克拉克,他要载我们到那里去
You just gotta get in the right frame of mind if you're gonna fly.
如果想开飞机 脑筋就得清醒些
Isn't that right, ladies?
你们说是不是,小姐们?
WOMAN: Yeah. Ha. OLIVER: Ah.
没错
Oliver, I need to talk to you.
奥利佛 我得跟你谈谈
You know what, Clark? Actually, right now, not the greatest time for me.
克拉克,老实说,现在时机不对
But I'll tell you what I can do. I'll drop you a postcard, okay?
但我会记得 给你寄一张明信月
It's urgent.
事情紧急
Okay. Uh.
好吧
Just give us one second. Okay.
给我们一秒钟就行 好吧
Thank you. Please. WOMAN: All right.
谢谢你 好吧
WOMAN 1: Mmm. Let's go grab a drink. WOMAN 2: Yeah.
我们喝杯酒吧 好吧
Look what you did.
看看你做了什么
So, what's the latest crisis in your life, Clark?
又有什么危机发生 克拉克?
Or did you just come here to lecture me about drinking?
还是你只是来教训我 喝酒的事?
Jimmy's onto my secret. He's got this picture...
吉米在打探我的秘密 他手里有一张照片…
And you're afraid that he's gonna plaster it all over the front page of the Planet.
你担心他会搞成头条新闻
Yeah. You know what? That might not be such a bad idea.
你知道吗? 这或许不是个坏主意
Sure would force you to step up a little bit.
可以逼你税进一大步
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
You've all but given up on the Green Arrow.
你差不多已经完全放弃绿箭客
Did you know that Lois was mugged a block away from your apartment?
你可知道 露意丝就在你家附近被抢吗?
It seems that every time someone sees you, you have a drink in your hand.
每次我看见你 似乎都看见你在喝酒
Maybe I'm not the one who needs to step up.
或许我并不是 该迈出一大步的人
Whatever. Listen, you just need to relax, okay?
随便你 你放轻松点,好吗?
Sometimes even superheroes need to take a vacation.
有时候 连超级英雄也该度假
Oliver, I understand that you're still upset with me.
奥利佛 我知道你还在生我的气
I knew Lionel killed your parents, and I didn't tell you. I made a decision.
我知道李涅害死你父母 却没有告诉你,我做了决定
Maybe it was the wrong one. But you're the only one who can help me right now.
或许这是个错误的决定 但现在你是唯一能帮我的人
Well, I'll tell you what, Clark.
这样子好了,克拉克
I'll call you when I get back. There's no time, Oliver.
等我回来再打电♥话♥给你 已经没有时间了,奥利佛
People have died because they know my secret.
有人已经因为知道秘密而死
Lives have been turned upside down.
生活被完全扰乱
I can't mind-wipe the people who already know my secret.
我无法替这些知道我秘密的人 消除记忆
I can only do my best to protect the people like Jimmy.
但我可以尽力 保护像吉米这样的人
Don't do it for me. Do it for him.
就算不是为了我 为了他,可以吗?
He's an innocent bystander whose life will never be the same.
他是个无辜的旁观者 他的生活将从此彻底改变
SEBASTIAN: So there's bombs going off everywhere.
到处都有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
The soldier next to me gets shot.
在我身旁的士兵被射中
So the lieutenant turns to me, grabs my notebook...
中尉望了我一眼 把我的电脑…
...Frisbees it out the Humvee window, and sticks an M-16 in my hand.
丢出窗外 把枪放在我手上
Wait. I thought you said your notebook made it all the way to Baghdad and back.
慢着,我以为你的电脑 毫发无损回到巴格达
It did. Once the smoke cleared, I walked about a mile and a half to go find it.
没错,一旦烟雾消散 我走了一英哩半找回电脑
So, what about the last few years? What kind of misadventures have you had?
过去几年呢? 你又过到什么不幸遭过?
Come on. You can be honest about your past.
别这样 你可以老实说你的过去
Where do I start?
该从何处说起?
Any big investigations?
有没有大发现?
You know, where you went deep undercover with a drug lord...
例如卧底潜伏在妒莘身边
...or crime family or maximum-security prison.
还是黑帮里面 或者是防卫森严的监狱
Okay, bullets flying over my head is one thing...
让子弹飞过我脑袋是一回事
...but stick me in a tiny little cell, no, thank you.
但要我关在一个小房♥间里 想都别想
Claustrophobia's a bitch. Heh.
我有幽闭恐惧症
So you've never, you know, seen the inside of a big government facility?
你是说 你从未见过政♥府♥设施里面?
Because that would be a great expose waiting to happen.
这可是独家揭发的大新闻
You wanna hear about the last time I was in a big government facility?
你想知道 我何时曾身处政♥府♥设施里吗?
I think I was in high school. That's about as close to prison as it gets.
我想应该是高中的时候 大概就像坐牢差不多
Really?
真的吗?
Have you ever had your palms read?
有没有人看过你手心 帮你算命?
I don't do too well with fortune tellers.
我的算命运气太差
The last one I went to see told me that I was destined to fall for a guy...
上次那个说 我注定会爱上…
...who flies a lot and likes to wear tights.
一个身穿紧身衣 时常飞行的人
So I'm just waiting for my cross-dressing pilot to make his landing.
因此我还在等 这个有变装癖的机长出现
Well, I'll only tell you the good stuff, then.
那么我只告诉你好消息
Give me your hand.
把手给我
Okay.
好吧
Made it all the way to Baghdad and back.
毫发无损的回到巴格达
Wilson Turner. Abilities classified?
威尔森透纳 能力列为机密
Homicide. I knew it.
凶杀案,我就知道
You were in Black Creek.
你曾在黑溪待过
So...
那么…
...am I going to live?
我会长命百岁吗?
Excuse me. Ha.
对不起
I should take this. I'll be back in a moment?
我得接这通电♥话♥ 马上回来
Okay.
好吧
So are you and Lois getting to know each other?
你更进一步了解露意丝吗?
I scanned her.
我扫瞄过她
She doesn't have your artifact. I know that much.
我知道她身上没有水晶
Anything besides air in that brain of hers? She's figured out who I am.
她脑袋里除了空气还有什么? 她知道我的真实身分
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表