I'm not sure what it is.
我不确定这是什么
Doesn't seem like Lana's taste.
似乎不是拉娜喜欢的东西
It's not.
不是
Have you seen this before?
你看过这个吗?
My strategic adviser, Carter Bowfry, it's his.
我的军师,卡特鲍弗瑞,这是他的
What did you do with Lana?
你对拉娜做了什么?
Don't know who you're talking about. Don't lie to me.
我不知道你在说什么? 不要骗我
I found your medallion in her apartment.
我在她的公♥寓♥找到你的徽章
My medallion is right here.
我的徽章在这里
Exactly the same.
一模一样
How do you know Lana? Son, I suggest you back down right now.
你怎么会认识拉娜? 孩子,我建议你快放弃
Lana has been kidnapped.
拉娜被绑♥架♥了
Look, if anything you know may help me find her, please.
听着,要是你知道怎么找到她 拜托你
You can trust me.
你能相信我
You must be Clark.
你一定是克拉克
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字?
I gave Lana that medallion last spring in Edge City.
去年春天在我在艾吉市 给了拉娜那个徽章
I don't know how she tracked me down. But she did.
我不知道她怎么找到我的 但她还是找到了
LANA: Money means nothing to me.
钱对我来说不是问题
I'll pay you whatever you want.
你要多少我都能付给你
I don't need your dollars, ma'am.
我不需要你的钱,小姐
I'm just a retired teacher living off his pension.
我只是靠退休金生活的退休教师
A teacher who trained Green Berets and Navy SEALs...
训练特种部队和海豹部队的教师
...to withstand extreme pain and torture.
教他们承受极度痛楚和折磨
I've done my homework.
我查过了
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
What I have to teach, you're not ready to learn.
你还没准备好学习我要教的东西
You'd be surprised.
你会大吃一惊的
Just give me a chance.
请给我一个机会
You're not a soldier and you're not a government agent.
你不是军人也不是政♥府♥探员
So why are you here?
你为什么会来这里?
I want to be invincible.
我想成为无敌
Well, good for you.
很好
Look, I'm all for girl power...
听着,我拥护女性权力…
...but you're gonna have to go find yours on your own, okay?
但你得靠自己了 好吗,亲爱的?
I'm not asking you. I'm telling you.
我不是要求你,我是告诉你
If you help me, I promise you'll be helping the world.
要是你帮助我 我保证你能帮助全世界
CARTER: You were barely under.
你根本没下去
It's too cold.
太冷了
You are weaker than I thought.
你比我想像得还弱
Yeah, life hasn't exactly been a walk in the park lately.
对,最近的生活比较难过
Oh, poor, poor, pitiful you.
可怜又可悲的你
Now, how long you been feeling sorry for yourself?
你自怜自艾多久了?
Let me guess, your entire life.
我猜猜,一辈子吗?
You tortured her? I trained her.
你折磨她? 我训练她
It's how she came back stronger. She's always been strong.
这样她才能更强壮 她已经很强壮了
Now she's missing, because of you.
现在她因为你失踪了
All I did was help her get over the one thing that was holding her back.
我只是帮她摆脱她心里的那个累赘
What are you waiting for? I'm just not used to scorching myself.
你在等什么? 我不习惯把自己烤焦
Get used to it.
那就习惯它
No fear, no pain.
没有恐惧,没有痛苦
I can't.
我办不到
It's not fear that's stopping you, is it?
你不是因为恐惧才不动手,对吗?
You're holding onto something.
你在坚持某个东西
Or someone.
或坚持某个人
Do you see anyone else here?
这里有其他人吗?
Oh, I can feel them. So can you.
我能感觉得到他们的存在,你也行
As long as you're trying to be someone you're not...
只要你想成为另一个人
...you are gonna be vulnerable.
你就会有弱点
You're gonna feel the pain.
你就会感到痛苦
What's their name?
他们叫什么?
His name's Clark.
他叫克拉克
And if I had an ounce of his strength...
如果我有他一半的力量
I am not training you to be like someone else.
我不是训练你成为其他人
I'm training you to be Lana Lang.
我是训练你成为蓝拉娜
To rise from the ashes of your previous life...
让你浴火重生
...stronger, more powerful, fearless.
更强壮,更有力量 更勇敢
It's time to rise.
是时候重生了
You don't look ready for class.
你看起来没准备要上课
Carter, I have learned so much from you.
卡特,我跟你学了很多很多
But what I need, I can't get it here.
但我需要的这里学不到
What you need are skills, Lana.
你需要的是技巧,拉娜
Maturity.
熟练
I need power.
我需要力量
You'll have it.
你会拥有的
But it just doesn't happen overnight.
但它并非一蹴可几
No, I've had it before.
不,我曾经拥有过
Skills and abilities beyond what you can imagine.
我的技巧和能力远超过你的想像
But I wasn't ready for them. Physically, mentally or emotionally.
但我当时没做好准备 不论是身理、心理或是情绪上
And now, thanks to you, I am.
现在,多亏了你,我准备好了
This thirst for power, Lana, I've seen it before.
拉娜,这种对力量的渴望 我以前野著见过
Most of the time, it doesn't have a happy ending.
大部分人都没有好结果
Well...
那么…
Before you fly off to change the world...
在你飞去改变世界前…
...I've got something for you.
我要给你一些东西
I don't deserve it.
我不配拥有
Take this so you'll always remember...
拿着这个,你就会永远记得…
...as you rise higher and higher, never look down.
当你越飞越高时,千万别回头看
After Edge City, where did she go? Metropolis.
离开艾吉市后,她去了哪里?
She was so full of hope.
她充满希望
Wanted to imprint this stamp of positivity on the world.
想让全世界知道她的自信
I couldn't let anything happen to her.
我不能让她出事
After all the death and destruction I've been responsible for...
我害死那么多人 造成那些毁灭之后
...Lana was my chance at redemption, so I tracked her down.
拉娜是我续罪的机会 所以我去找她
When you found her, what was she doing? Investigating LuthorCorp.
你找到她时,她在做什么? 调查路德公♥司♥
I told her to put it in the past, but she wouldn't listen to me.
我叫她放开过去,但她不肯听
So I joined her cause.
所以我加入她的行动
To keep an eye on her.
好看着她
And I got this job on the inside, feeding Lana information...
然后我到公♥司♥里工作
...while I advised Tess Mercer on defense-contract strategies.
成为泰丝玛瑟的防御战略顾问 提供拉娜资讯
Did Lana contact anyone else when she was in Metropolis?
拉娜在大都会时 有没有联络其他人?
A blond woman.
一个金发女人
They went to high school together in Smallville.
他们在小镇一起上高中
Chloe? Sullivan.
克洛? 苏利文
Sir, she's barely alive.
长官,她生命迹象微弱
It's the only way to apply the nanites.
这样才能使用奈米技术
Begin the grafting.
开始移植
MAN: Applying the Prometheus layer.
使用普罗米修斯层
The cloak and dagger existence suits you well, Regan.
你很适合当间谍,瑞根
So how's the new career? Breaking and entering?
新工作如何?非法入侵?
Did you find what you were looking for in Lana Lang's apartment?
你在蓝拉娜的公♥寓♥ 有找到你要的东西吗?
Still looking. Just like you.
还在找,就像你一样
Only I'm trying to find the technology to keep Lex alive, not to destroy it.
但我找的是让莱克斯活下来的科技 而不是杀了他的科技
The world already believes he's dead. I'm just trying to make a fantasy a reality.
这世界认为他已经死了 我只是让流言成真
You actually believe you can declare Lex Luthor dead and not end up dead yourself?
你真的以为宣称莱克斯路德死亡后 你还会有好下场吗?
You're a pretty pathetic guard dog.
你真是可悲的看门狗
Loyal to a master that can't even feed himself.
对连自己都喂不饱的主人忠诚
Why don't you come and work for me, hm?
你为什么不来帮我工作?
I'll give you more milk bones than Lex ever did.
我给的牛奶骨一定比莱克斯多
I think I'd rather shovel cow dung.
我宁愿去铲牛粪
Oh, you see, it's not really a choice.
那不算是选择
Once you discover the Prometheus technology...
你一找到普罗米修斯技术
...I want you to bring it to me.
我要你拿来给我
I'm afraid that you're gonna be waiting a long, long time.
恐怕你得等很久,很久
Find me the Prometheus technology...
找出普罗米修斯技术给我
...or I'll have to take it by force.
不然我就用抢的
MAN: Generation complete, Dr. Groll.
再生完成,葛罗博士
Pull her out and get her quarantined.
拉她出来隔离
MAN: Engage containment procedures.
启动隔离程序
Bio and HAZMAT team standing by. Full suit.
生物与危害物紧急应变队 全副武装待命
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表