He thinks you just lost your way.
他觉得你只是迷失了方向
SIMMONS: Take the shot, Danny.
开枪,丹尼
Man, if this is what you need to do to find yourself, then...
如果你必须要这样做才找的到自己
Then do it.
那就开枪吧
You do it, you pull the trigger...
开枪,按下扳机
...and you can prove Clark wrong.
你就可以证明克拉克是错的
Be a real hero.
当个英雄
Take the shot, Danny.
开枪,丹尼
You should've pulled that trigger, kid.
你应该要开枪的,孩子
Dispatch.
分局
Green Arrow spotted on 16th Avenue assaulting an officer.
绿箭客在第16大道袭击警♥察♥
Requesting backup. Officer is down.
要求支援,有警员受伤
WOMAN [OVER RADIO]: All units, all units, 10- 108 on 16th.
所有单位,到16大道
Officer under attack from Green Arrow. Immediate backup requested.
绿箭客袭击警♥察♥,立即寻求支援
How many times did I swear Turpin wouldn't seal the deal?
有多少次我说过 特平不会动手的?
POLICEMAN: Pay up.
付钱吧
Come on.
来吧
How did?
你怎么…?
CLARK: It's like you said...
就像是你说的一样
...always wear a vest.
永远都要穿着防弹背心
Danny. You're under arrest.
丹尼 你被逮捕了
Don't shoot.
别开枪
I'm one of the good guys.
我是好人
Hey. OLIVER: Hey.
嗨嗨
Uh, feels good to be back on my feet again.
能重新站起来感觉真好
I don't know how many favors you had to call in.
我不知道你帮了我多少忙
Thank you for getting me out of trouble.
谢谢你帮我解决问题
It was the least I could do.
这是我的微薄之力
You could have used some backup out there.
你需要有人掩护你
Why didn't you call me in sooner?
你为什么不早点打电♥话♥给我?
The same reason I've had to pull you from the brink of death.
像是我必须要把你 从死亡边缘救出来一样
The same reason you let your guard down last night.
像是你昨天放下警戒一样
Pride.
是骄傲
After knowing what it's like to truly feel powerful...
在得知道真正的力量之后
...to have the ability to change fate...
有能力去改变命运
...it's hard to admit when you can't do it alone.
很难去承认你不能独♥立♥完成任务
Going solo's really caught up with us lately, huh?
我们最近不怎么喜欢团队合作 对吧?
You know, for everything Danny's crew did wrong, I have to say...
丹尼的队友做错这么多事 我必须要说…
...knowing there's always someone there who has your back...
知道永远有人掩护你
...that brotherhood can make you feel you could do anything.
那种感觉可以让你 去完成任何事情
When I thought my life was over, you gave me a reason to keep going.
当我以为我的生命要结束了 是你给了我活下去的理由
I wouldn't be who I am without you.
没有你,我不可能是现在的我
I trusted you.
我相信你
Because I respected you.
是因为我尊敬你
I've done everything you've ever asked.
我会完成你所要求的任何事
You've seen that...
你也看到了
...with your own eyes, and apparently with mine.
用你的眼睛透过我的眼睛
But not anymore.
但是不再是这样了
I hope you watch with rapt attention...
我希望你全神贯注地看着这个
...as your bank accounts close...
当你的银行帐户关闭
...as you lose all contact with the outside world...
当你失去和世界的联♥系♥
...as your life disappears...
当你的生命消失
...before your eyes.
在你的眼前
Goodbye, Lex.
再见,莱克斯
I loved you...
我爱过你
...you son of a bitch.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Mercy.
玛瑟
I sure hope your s'mores are worth the drive.
我希望你请我吃的棉花糖饼干 值得我开车过来
Wouldn't want you to spoil your appetite.
我不希望你坏了你的食欲
We're going to dinner.
我们要去吃晚餐
I'd like to discuss a merger.
我希望能谈谈合并的事
A merger?
合并?
What kind of merger?
什么样的合并?
Any kind you want.
任何你想要的都可以
Don't keep me waiting.
不要让我等太久
Oh. All right, bud, it's p.j. Time, okay?
好了,该是时间睡觉了
Green Arrow?
绿箭客?
No. Robin Hood.
不是,是罗宾汉
You know, most people think he's a bad guy, but he isn't.
多数人觉得他是坏蛋 但是他不是
That's what my kid tells me. Go figure.
这是我的孩子告诉我的
Must be all those bright colors.
他一定是喜欢那些鲜艳的颜色
Danny, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you I was a reporter.
丹尼,我很抱歉 没有告诉你我是名记者
Yeah, well, I can't really be mad at you, Clark.
我不能就这样对你生气,克拉克
I wanna be, but you were just doing what you felt was right.
我很想,但你只是在做 你认为是对的事情
Which is more than I can say for myself.
比我自己认为的要好多了
I just got all turned around.
我之前都做错了
I'm glad you found your way again.
我很开心你找到了你的路
Yeah, well, let's hold off on that until the inquest next week.
等到过了下星期的审查再说吧
But no matter what happens...
无论发生什么事情
...I know they can be proud of me from now on.
从现在开始 我知道他们都会为我骄傲的
Hey, Danny.
丹尼
Is it hard to put them through what you do every day?
让他们每天经历这些事情 对你来说不困难吗?
You just can't lose sight of the people you're trying to protect, you know?
你就是不能不看紧你想要保护的人
It would be harder not doing it.
更难去试图不要这样做
I do what I do...
我之所以做我在做的事情
...just to keep them safe.
就是希望他们安全
What about you, Clark?
那你呢?克拉克
You got someone who makes it all worth it?
你也有想要保护的人吗?
If I squint just right, it's like we're 14 again.
如果我斜眼看 好像我们又回到了14岁
You say that like it's a good thing.
听你这样说好像是好事情一样
What's up?
怎么了?
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
So you came to a coffee shop?
所以你就过来咖啡厅?
Not your best plan, Mr. Kent.
不是最好的计划,肯特先生
Lana, I know you had reasons for coming back.
拉娜我知道你有你回来的理由
Why are you staying?
你为什么要留下来?
Leaving's harder than I thought it would be.
离开比我想要的要难上许多
But like I said, I don't know how long I'll be here, so...
但是我也不知道会在这边待上多久
Whether you leave in 10 years or tomorrow, the important thing is you're here today.
不管你是明天还是10年后离开 重要的是你今天还在这里
Clark.
克拉克
We aren't 14 anymore.
我们不再是14岁了
The world will always be bigger than the both of us.
这个世界永远比我们两人还重要
Maybe it doesn't have to be all or nothing.
也许我们不需要再做出选择
For the last year...
过去一年
...all I've done is sacrifice myself and everything that I loved...
我都在为了我所爱的去牺牲我自己
...for the greater good.
就为了更好的一切
What if the world didn't have to come first?
但是如果我不把 世界放在第一位呢?
The world needs you, Clark.
这个世界需要你,克拉克
What about what we need?
那我们的需要呢?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表