What do you know about the crystal?
你对水晶知道多少?
That depends. How good is your shot?
这得看情况 你射击车吗?
Who do you work for? I'm selfemployed.
你替谁卖♥♥命? 我自己当老板
It's sort of an occupational safety hazard.
自然就有职业安全风险
Well...
那么
Well, then you know that getting blood out of leather can be a total bitch.
你应该知道 皮衣沾上血迹很难洗
You can't move now but in a couple of minutes...
别担心,你现在不能动 但再过几分钟
...you'll be back to your normal, cuddly, charming self.
你就会恢复平常的迷人模样
Thank you. I'll see myself out.
谢谢你,我自己会出去
Excuse me, miss. This area is restricted.
对不起,小姐 这里禁止进入
Please. That's my son.
拜托,那是我儿子
DAVIS: There you go and now all your friends are gonna be envious.
这个给你 现在你的朋友都会嫉妒你了
Okay. Okay.
好好
She's gonna help find your dad, okay? Yeah.
她会帮你找到你♥爸♥,好吗? 好
You helped him.
你帮助他
Hey. What are you doing here, Lois?
你在这里做什么,露意丝?
I might ask you that question.
我正想问你同样的问题
Heh. Is everything okay?
没事吧?
I don't understand.
我不懂
All that human carnage.
全面屠♥杀♥人类
Is that not your doing?
难道不是你该做的吗?
Maybe we need to find you a doctor.
或许该帮你找个医生看看
All I need is you, my son.
只要有你就行,我充
Mother's here.
妈妈来了
Phantom Zone, huh? Seriously, who names these things?
魔灵界? 谁命名的?
Picture an alien Alcatraz.
外星人阿卡拉斯
And if I don't bail Clark...
如果不及时救出克拉克
...who knows what kind of havoc Lobot will leave in her wake.
谁晓得还会发生什么事
Yeah.
是啊
That doesn't explain how you're hacking into that crystal.
这还是无法解释 你打算怎么骇进这个水晶
It's not hooked up to anything... Do I tell you how to shoot your arrows?
没有任何连接线路… 我可曾告诉你该如何射箭?
I don't think so. Stay back.
我想也没有 后退一点
Chloe?
克洛
Chloe, you're bleeding.
克洛,你在流血
All right, you know what? Chloe, we're done here.
够了,克洛,我们该暂停
Kara, you have to stay strong.
卡拉,你要撑下去
Take my blood. No.
拿着我的血 不
It'll open the portal and take you home, okay?
可以打开出口 带你回家,好吗?
You are my home.
你就是我的家
Do you hear me?
你听到了吗?
You're my family.
你就是我的家人
You make me feel like I actually belong.
你让我觉得有归属成
Kara, grab my hand. Please.
卡拉,抓住我的手 拜托
Kara, I can't let you die here.
卡拉,我不能让你死在这里
You're meant for more than to rot away in the Phantom Zone.
你不该死在魔灵界
Please.
拜托
Chloe.
克洛
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
CHLOE: I'm fine.
我没事
Chloe, what did you do? It doesn't matter.
克洛,你怎么办到的? 这不重要
You're safe now and I see you snuck something through customs.
你平安回来了 我看到你还偷渡了东西回来
Where's Lois? Is she all right? Far from it.
露意丝在那里?她没事吧? 一点也不好
She was infected by something.
她被某个东西感染了
Does the name Faora ring any bells?
你们听过费欧拉这个名字吗?
Strong, quick, hater of man?
强壮、快速,增恨人类
Zod's wife. Yeah.
查德的妻子 是啊
The wraith that escaped.
逃走的幻影
Go to the Metropolis Police Department. Find John Jones. Ask him for his crystal.
快去大都会警局找约翰琼斯 跟他要水晶
He'll know what you mean. Hey, Clark, just a headsup.
他会知道你的意思 克拉克,提醒你
Lois has all of your abilities without any of your inhibitions.
露意丝拥有你所有的能力 更不在乎造成伤亡
Don't worry.
别担心
I can handle Lois.
我能应付露意丝
Here. This won't sober you up, but it'll help clear away the cobwebs.
给你,虽然不能让你完全清醒 至少可以让你脑袋清楚点
You don't recognize me.
你不认得我
But you are the spitting image of your father.
但你就跟你父亲一个模样
Okay.
好
You gotta reason with me. What kind of drugs did you take?
你得跟我说说 你吃了什么药?
Pills, powder, paste? Don't tell me you injected anything.
颗粒、药粉、药膏? 最好不是用注射的
You don't know who you are.
你还不知道你是谁
You experience blackouts?
你曾有昏倒经验?
Hours of your life mysteriously lost?
神秘地消失好几个小时的记忆
Your body's still evolving.
你的身体还在进化
Okay. Um...
好吧
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
Before we were Phantoms...
在我们是魔灵之前
...Zod and I were unable to have children.
查德跟我不能生小孩
So we created you.
因此我们创造了你
You, uh...
你
...created me, uh...
创造了我
You arrived here as genetic matter...
你以遗传物质的形式到达这里
...containing our planet's most powerful life forms.
包含了我们星球 最有力的生命形式
So that in time...
时候到了
...you would evolve to become Earth's ultimate destroyer.
你将进化成地球的终极毁灭者
Heh, l... I drive an ambulance.
我只是一个救护车司机
The duty of a child...
身为孩子的责任
...is to continue the legacy...
就是继承他父母…
...his parents began.
开始的功绩
Our family is meant to take this planet as our own.
我们家注定要拿下这个星球
And after seeing you with these humans...
看到你跟这些人类 相处的情形后
...I realize that you are still too weak to fulfill your destiny.
我意识到你还太弱 不足以完成使命
Trust me, my son.
相信我,儿子
That which kills you makes you stronger.
这会让你更强壮
[WHISPERS] I'll be back when you're ready.
你准备好的时候 我会再回来
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
You're too late, Kal-El.
你来晚一步,凯尔
Zod may be gone but our creation will destroy your world.
查德或许已经死了 但我们创造的生命会摧毁你的世界
Lois, I know you're in there.
露意丝 我知道你在里面
Remind me, Kal-El.
说说看,凯尔
Did Jor-El and Lara come looking for you?
乔艾尔跟诺拉 可曾来我过你?
Of course not.
当然没有
They didn't love you like I love my son.
他们爱你的程度 比不上我爱我儿子
This is all my fault, Lois.
都是我的错,露意丝
I'm sorry.
对不起
You have feelings for this creature I inhabit.
你居然对这个生物有感情
Heh. Like father, like son.
有其父,必有其子
[HOARSELY] Lois, stop.
露意丝,住手
Lois can't hear you.
露意丝听不见你
Does that mean she's okay?
她没事了吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
I hope so.
希望如此
I just came from Tess.
我刚从泰丝那里回来
I got a raise.
她给我加薪
Why would she give you a raise?
她干嘛给你加薪?
Because I'm me. Hello?
因为我就是我
Right, but it feels kind of random, doesn't it?
突如其来没有来由 不是吗?
Oh, hang in there, Smallville.
撑着点,乡巴佬
You pay your dues until the boss sees that you can photocopy like the best of them.
只要你尽心尽力 到时候老板就会看见你的价值
But did you see Tess yesterday? Beats me.
你昨天可曾见到泰丝? 问倒我了
All I remember is touching that rock, having some Arabian Nights acid trip...
我只记得,碰到那块石头后 就好像经历天方夜谭一样
...and waking up very confused.
醒来后,糊里糊涂的
Pretty intense hallucination, even for you.
相当强烈的幻觉
So I passed out, just like that? Probably a bloodsugar thing.
我昏倒而已,只有这样? 大概是血糖太低吧
Lois, the best part about you living at the farm is I can keep an eye on you.
露意丝,你住在农场上 刚好可以就近照顾
Yeah, about that.
关于这件事
Change of plans.
改变计划
Nothing against you.
跟你本人无关
It's just... This raise means I can afford a place, you know, without farm animals.
既然加了薪,我就可以付得起 没有农场动物的地方住
Does this have anything to do with the hallucination you had?
这跟你的幻觉有关吗?
Heh. Yeah, right. It was a dream.
那只是个梦而已
It's called make-believe.
都是假的
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表