What the hell are you doing here?
你到底在这里做什么?
I, uh...
我…
GUARD: You know him? - Ye...
你认识他? 对…
No.
不
He wishes he didn't know me. I thought I dropped you at your cell.
他但愿不认识我 我猜你是自投罗网
We'll take him back. And send me to the Sahara?
我们带他去 再送我去撒哈拉?
One demotion this week is enough.
一周降级一次就够了
I'll handle it.
我来处理
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
I heard they had good espresso.
听说他们的咖啡不错
You disappear and come back with a sense of humor?
你消失一个月 回来时还多了幽默?
I've been tracking Chloe. Question is, how did you get here?
我一直在找克洛 问题是你怎么进来的?
Feminine charm. Huh.
女性魅力
Yes, I do have some.
是的,我还有点魅力
Great job protecting your short supply of it.
还真会保护你的珍贵资源
Give your standup a rest and do exactly what I tell you.
你别再说相声,照我说的话做
That way, we can find Chloe and stay alive at the same time.
那样,才能既找到克洛 而且还能活着
Sweet dreams?
做了好梦吗?
More like my worst nightmare.
更像是最恐怖的恶梦
I've been hunting down innocent people for LuthorCorp.
我一直为路德公♥司♥找无辜的人
That's who you work for, isn't it?
那就是你的公♥司♥,对吗?
Reading up on you in Lex's files.
在莱克斯档案里读过你的部分
I knew you had a healing power...
我知道你有治疗的能力
...but the turbo IQ, well, that was a pleasant surprise.
但你的超级智商 真是个令人愉快的惊喜
I'm not gonna help you.
我不会帮你的
So I guess you're gonna have to kill me.
我猜你得杀了我
You know, you come from a talented family.
你知道,你家人都很有本事
Your mom had a real gift for making people do anything against their will.
你♥妈♥的♥天赋是逼别人违背意志 做出任何事
Lex had the foresight to draw as much spinal fluid as we could from Moira Sullivan.
莱克斯很有远见,他从莫拉身上 抽取了很多脊髓液
Add in, uh, a few million in research...
再加上几百万的研究
...and we have ourselves a way of making people do what we need them to do.
我们有自己的方法 逼人们照我们的话做事
I won't say it's perfect. It doesn't last long.
我不敢说这很完美,它的效果不长
But it'll get the job done.
但足够做完工作了
Stay away from me.
离我远一点
Find the final three digits.
找出最后三码
One, seven, three.
COMPUTER: Target position acquired.
(定位,黑溪研究机构)
How thoughtful of him to come to us.
获得目标位置 真体贴,还自己送上门
Well done, guys. Everybody okay?
做得好,你们还好吗?
GUARD: Freeze! Don't move!
站住,别动
Do whatever it takes to find out what happened to Lex Luthor.
不惜一切查出莱克斯路德 发生了什么事
You mind not pointing that thing at me?
你介意别拿那个指着我吗?
God, Clark. I'm not aiming at you.
老天,克拉克,我没指着你
What? I'm not. Besides, it's only your kneecap.
怎么?我没有 就算有也只是膝盖骨
Well, that makes me feel a lot better.
那真让我好过多了
I know you're nervous, Smallville.
我知道你很紧张,乡巴佬
But I grew up around Green Berets and Navy Seals...
但记得我是在 海军大兵身边长大的
...not cornstalks and Jersey cows.
不是稻秆和乳牛
You stick with me, I'll protect you. You'll be fine.
跟紧我,我会保护你 你不会有事的
Chloe.
克洛
LOIS: Out of the way, Smallville.
闪远点,乡巴佬
Chloe. Lois. Look behind you. Watch out!
小心后面
CHLOE: Clark. Where have you been?
克拉克,你去哪里了? 我一直在等你
I'm sorry. I got held up in a Russian work camp.
抱歉,我被关在俄♥罗♥斯♥劳动营
I'm so glad you're okay.
真高兴你没事
What happened to you? You're... Human.
你怎么了?你是… 人类
Turns out when Jor-El said that there was a way to control me...
乔艾尔说有办法控制我
He meant taking away your powers. How are we gonna get out?
他是说夺走你的能力 我们要怎么出去?
Don't worry, Oliver's with me.
别担心,奥利佛也来了
Security's closing in on him.
他已经被警卫包围了
They already have Dinah and AC.
他们已经抓了黛娜和阿克
Watch Lois. You've no way of defending yourself.
看着露意丝 你无法保护自己
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
CLARK: Oh, there you are.
你在这里
I knew these guys couldn't touch you. Where's Lex?
我就知道那些人动不了你 莱克斯在哪里?
Lex?
莱克斯?
I told you, I have no idea.
我说过我不知道
That was a warning. The next one goes straight through your heart.
那只是警告 下一箭就会射穿你的心脏
Answer me.
回答我
Where is he?
他在哪里?
I don't know.
我不知道
Start talking or the biography of Clark Kent comes to a sudden tragic end.
快说,不然克拉克肯特传记 马上会以悲剧收场
[PANTING] Oliver, you're not yourself. I'll do whatever it takes to find Lex.
奥利佛,你被控制了 无论用任何方式我也要找到莱克斯
I don't know!
我不知道
God. Oh, God.
老天,老天
Clark, come on.
克拉克,撑住
I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起
Sorry. Clark, please. Clark. CHLOE: Oh, God.
克拉克对不起,拜托 老天
OLIVER: Clark, can you hear me? CHLOE: Oh, no.
你听得到吗?
I can save him.
我能救他
I couldn't stop myself. Oliver, move back. I can save him.
我无法阻止我自己 奥利佛,退后,我能救他
[WHIMPERING] No, Chloe.
不,克洛
CLARK: No, Chloe. No. - It's gonna be okay.
不,克洛 不会有事的
CLARK: No, don't heal me.
不,不要治疗我
It's not working.
没有用
Clark?
克拉克
Clark.
克拉克
I'm here, Kal-El.
我在这里,凯尔
Clark?
克拉克?
How does it feel to be whole again?
又恢复正常的感觉如何?
I was dying.
我记得我快死了
You saved me.
你救了我
You brought me to some white light.
你带我飞向白光
The healing effect of the sun brought you back from death.
太阳的治疗能力让你起死回生
I promised Jor-El that I would only be a watchful guardian...
我答应乔艾尔 我只能在一旁保护你
...but I could not stand by and let you die.
但我不能眼睁睁看着你死去
You shouldn't have had to.
你真的不应该这样
Jor-El knew he was sending you on an impossible odyssey.
乔艾尔知道你会经过漫长的飘泊
To be given the power of a god...
你会拥有神一般的能力
...yet exist among humans.
却存在于人群中
Sometimes I feel like I need to be two separate people.
有时候我觉得我得分成两个人格
Either way, I can't keep expecting you to save me.
不管怎样,我不能一直期待 你会救我
That was the last time.
那是最后一次
The burning sun may strengthen you...
燃烧的太阳或许能增强你的力量
...but it has the opposite effect on me.
但它对我有负面影响
It stripped me of my powers.
它夺走我的力量
We both know that yours is a greater destiny.
我们都知道你的使命更伟大
But with the Fortress destroyed, you'll have to do it without Jor-EI's guidance.
但堡垒已经被毁 乔艾尔不能再指引你了
Or anyone else's.
或任何人都不行
When I was dying, I saw my dad. He was right there in front of me.
我快死掉的时候,我看到我爸 他就站在我面前
I saw my mom and Lana. They were there too.
我看到我妈和拉娜,他们野众
So close, it was like I could reach out and feel them.
这么靠近,就像伸出手就能碰到
I've written eulogies.
我为人写悼项词
I've seen people walk away from me.
我看着人们离我而去
But I've never said goodbye.
但我从未说再见
I've been holding on to a life on this farm that hasn't existed for years.
我在这农场过一辈子 却好像没存在过一样
So, what are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做?
Let it go.
放手
It's the only chance I have of finding a new one.
这是我唯一能找到新生命的机会
KAT: Ms. Mercer.
玛瑟小姐
It suits you.
和你真配
This desk belongs to Lex.
这桌子是莱克斯的
And finding him is the only thing that matters right now. Am I clear?
找到他是唯一要务,听清楚了吗?
Yes, ma'am.
是的,小姐
This was retrieved from the excavation site.
这是从挖掘点找到的东西
And the Montana facility?
那蒙大拿中心呢?
Completely dismantled, and the guests have been re-assimilated.
完全拆除了,成员也都重新分发了
Any word on Lex?
有莱克斯消息吗?
It's a footprint.
脚印
Found in the Arctic.
在北极圈找到的
But it's not Mr. Luthor's.
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表