I'm not gonna steal her memories.
我不想窃取她的记忆
That's unfortunate. Because I'm one of the few people...
真不幸 因为我恰好是少数几人…
...that know what a sick, voyeuristic predator you really are.
知道你病态偷♥窥♥的真面目
About the women that you stalked and killed before you ended up in Black Creek.
你在进入黑溪以前 曾经跟踪一个女人还杀了她
Those things I did...
我做过的那些事
...that was before I could control my abilities.
都是在我能控制 我的能力之前所发生的
I want a fresh start.
我想要重新开始
You'll get it.
会如你所愿
You will.
我答应你
When you find me that crystal.
等你帮我找到水晶之后
Or I'll have to place a call to my friends in law enforcement...
不然我可以打电♥话♥ 给警界的朋友
...tell them about the trail of bodies in your wake.
在替你守灵的时候 告诉他们尸体的痕迹
So I'll talk to you next weekend, okay? MAN: Okay.
我们下周末再聊,好吗? 好
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
About Jimmy's latest and greatest snapshot?
关于吉米最新的伟大照片?
You deleted it, right? Not yet.
你删除了,对吧? 还没
I wanted to talk to you first. What's there to talk about?
我想先跟你谈谈 还有什么好谈的?
I'm not gonna let my picture land on every doorstep in Metropolis.
我不想让我的照片 落在大都会每个人的家门口
It's not like anyone's gonna be able to tell it's you.
又不会有人认出是你,克拉克
You're practically a smudge on the lens. But it is me.
你就像镜头上的污渍 但那的确是我
People will know I'm out there.
人们会知道有人在那里
And why is that such a bad thing?
这也不见得是坏事
I know that this is gonna sound totally insane, but think about it.
我晓得听起来有点疯狂 但你想想看
We live in dangerous times. For people to know there's someone out there...
我们生活在一个危险的时代 如果人们知道…
...someone dedicated to saving lives, I mean, that could really mean a lot.
有人致力于拯救生命 这是非常有意义的
That sounds great, Chloe, but it's not that simple.
听起来很棒,克洛 但事情没有这么简单
This is my secret we're talking about.
我们说的是我的秘密
If people find out, it's a threat to everyone who knows me.
如果人们发现不只我有危险 连认识我的人都有危险
Well, I wouldn't say anything if I wasn't absolutely sure.
如果我不肯定的话 我什么也不会说
You need to talk to Jimmy. You're the only one he's gonna listen to.
你得跟吉米谈谈叫他放弃 他只听你的话
Jimmy is giving you a perfect alter ego.
吉米帮你创造出完美的掩饰
It's called an alias, Clark.
就是用假名,克拉克
Writers have been writing under pen names since the invention of the alphabet.
自从有文字以来 作家都用笔名写作
Oliver Queen has the Green Arrow. I think it's time for you to have your own.
奥利佛奎恩有绿箭客 你也该有个假名的时候了
This isn't a debate, Chloe. We need to protect my identity.
克洛,没什么好争辩的 我们需要保护我的身分
Look, when it comes to your secret, I've never gone against your wishes.
只要跟你的秘密有关 我绝不会违背你的意愿
And I understand what a huge leap this is for you.
我了解 对你而言,这已经是一大步
But that picture doesn't reveal anything about Clark Kent.
但这张照片并不会泄漏 跟克拉克肯特有关
It simply gives the world something that they desperately need right now.
只不过给了这个世界 他们目前热切期盼的
A hero.
一位英雄
Kent.
肯特
For a cub reporter, you tend to step into the lion's den quite often.
对一个新手而言 你经常到虎口拔牙
I hope it's urgent.
希望是要紧事
Look, I'm not sure where Jimmy Olsen got the idea...
我不确定 吉米怎么会想到…
...that I wanna write his Good Samaritan story, but I'm not interested.
我想要写那篇善行英雄的报导 但我没兴趣
Not interested?
没兴趣?
In a potential front-page story?
这可能是头条新闻啊
Makes me wonder what you would be interested in.
让我不禁怀疑 你到底对什么有兴趣
It doesn't feel right to put my name on some manufactured story...
我不希望把我的名字放在一篇…
...that's based on an out-of-focus photograph.
根据失焦照片 所编撰出来的新闻
The only thing out of focus on that photo was our red and blue white knight.
据我的记忆,那张照片里 唯一失焦的只有我们的红蓝武士
You can't even tell who it is. You can't even tell what it is.
你甚至不知道 他是谁或是什么东西
Exactly. That's what makes it so brilliant.
没错 这就是巧妙的地方
It's mysterious, tantalizing, full of hope and just a hint of danger.
神秘性的充满诱惑 满坏希望,只有一点危险
I'm sure it'll sell a lot of newspapers, but to do it by running a tabloid picture?
我相信能让报纸畅销 但把这个搞成八卦新闻?
I doubt that's even something Lex Luthor would do.
我甚至怀疑 莱克斯路德是否会这么做
I'm not gonna listen to some lecture on journalistic excellence...
我才不要听 你这个毛头小子的新闻意见
...from a reporter whose biggest byline concerned a kitten-adoption fair.
你最大的新闻 只不过是猫咪领养的故事
Okay? You asked to be taken off the story.
好吗?是你不想写这篇报导
I have no problem with that. It's not a story.
我没有意见 这不是个新闻
No, you're right. It's a tease.
你说得没错 这只是个挑逗
But Jimmy Olsen tells me he's up to his elbows in research.
不过吉米欧森答应我 会四处蒐集资料
With a few more leads, we'll have a face and a name.
只要再一点线索 我们就可以找出他的身分
When that happens, then we'll have the real story.
到时候 我们就有一个真正的新闻
LOIS: Smallville?
乡巴佬?
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Lois, I didn't realize you were here.
露意丝 我没想到你在这里
I was just... Rifling through Jimmy's things?
我只是… 乱翻吉米的东西?
No.
不是
He left his bag here.
他把袋子忘在这里
I was in the neighborhood, so I thought I'd do him a favor and pick it up for him.
我就在附近 于是想过来帮他拿
What, so now you're Jimmy's errand boy? I'm his friend.
你何时开始帮吉米打杂的? 我是他的朋友
Anything wrong with that?
有什么不对?
No, nothing. But, ooh, could you do me a favor?
不,没事 但你可否帮我个忙?
Zip.
拉上拉链
Where are you going all dressed up?
你盛装打扮要去哪里?
A little thing called a date.
约会
I know you're fresh off the farm, but sometimes when a guy likes a girl...
我晓得你刚从农场出来 当男生喜欢女生时…
...he asks her out.
会带她去约会
I know what a date is.
我晓得约会是什么意思
So who's the unlucky guy?
是谁这么倒霉?
A new reporter, started work at the Planet today.
新来的记者 今天是他上班第一天
Unlike a lot of new hires, he's actually a serious journalist.
跟其他新手不同 他是个真正的记者
You just met him today?
你今天才认识他?
I know. The sparks were flying everywhere.
对,火花已经到处乱飞
I'm surprised the bullpen didn't burn right down.
我很讶异屋子还没烧起来
Do you always wear so little on a first date?
你初次约会 一向穿这么少吗?
Got a problem with the way I look?
有意见吗?
No.
没有
Just looking out for you, that's all. Ah.
我只是关心你,如此而已
Thanks, Clark, but I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself.
谢谢,克拉克,我已经长大 可以自己照顾自己
Behave yourself.
乖一点
These are for being nice to the new guy.
送你这个,回报你的亲切
How sweet. You shouldn't have.
真贴心 你不用破费的
You're probably wondering who the strange man in my apartment is. This is Clark.
你大概会怀疑在我家的 这个陌生人是谁?他叫克拉克
He's one of the Daily Planet's sharpest errand boys.
他是《星球日报》里 最机灵的打杂小厮
Well, it's nice to meet you, Clark.
克拉克,真高兴认识你
Clark's actually on his way out.
事实上,克拉克正要离开
So don't forget to drop off those papers after you pick up my dry cleaning.
拿回我的干洗衣物后 别忘了把资料送过去
[WHISPERS] Go.
快走
Sorry about him. He's still a little wet behind the ears.
真抱歉 他还是个乳臭未干的新手
CK, be prepared for your career to be launched into the stratosphere.
克拉克,准备好 因为你将一飞冲天
You are gonna want the byline after you hear this.
听我说完这个 你就会有兴趣执笔了
I'm not interested in the byline on some make-believe story.
我说过我没有兴趣 执笔这种编造的新闻
You're gonna change your tune once you see my research.
看完我找到的资料 你就会改变主意
I think the Good Samaritan started saving lives right here in Smallville.
我认为这个好人 是从小镇这里开始救人工作
Jimmy, that's a pretty random leap.
吉米,这未免也跳得太离谱了吧
Not really.
不尽然
"Teen mysteriously saved in lake."
青少年奇迹的在湖里获救
"Girl rescued in robbery."
被抢的女孩获救
"Freak accident saves woman."
妇女意外获救
Now all those happened around the time that you and Chloe were in the ninth grade.
就在你跟克洛念九年级时 发生的事
What, did Chloe give you all this?
克洛给你这些东西吗?
Just because I take pictures doesn't mean I don't know my way around a search engine.
只因我靠摄影谋生 不代表我不会用搜寻引擎
Whatever.
随便你
I think that there's a real possibility that you went to school with this guy.
我想你很可能跟这人 一起上高中
And what makes you say that?
何以见得?
Look at the people involved who went to Smallville High.
这些有关的人 都是念小镇高中的
Then right around the time you graduated, these mysterious incidents, they started...
就在你们毕业后 这些神秘的事件开始…
Well, they started popping up more often in Metropolis.
开始出现在大都会
What's your point?
你的重点是什么?
Um, yeah. Uh, I'm just wondering...
我只是在想…
...if anyone at Smallville High stood out.
小镇高中是否有人特别突出?
You know, had hero potential.
是块英雄的料子
No, not that I can think of.
据我所知没有
Even if this guy did exist, don't you think it's his decision to go public?
就算真有这个人,你不认为 该由他自己决定是否公诸于世?
I don't know. I mean, maybe a little gentle prodding might do him some good.
我不知道 或许一点激励对他有好处
I mean, it's not really your choice to make.
我是说 这不是你可以决定的事
Be careful with that, Jimmy. It's fragile.
小心点,吉米,那很脆弱
Since when do you take such an interest in my family's photographs?
你何时开始 对我的家庭照片感兴趣?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表