We didn't fly, we jumped. She was unconscious the whole time.
我们没飞,只是跳下飞机 她一直处于昏迷状态
Whatever the case, she knows too much and she's getting closer by the minute.
不管怎样,她知道太多了 而且会离真♥相♥越来越近
So it's time to take extreme measures.
所以该采取一些极端手段了
Quit the Daily Planet and put the red-blue blur back into the closet.
辞去《星球日报》的工作 把红蓝装放回衣柜
I'm not changing my life because Tess Mercer might know my secret.
我不要因为泰丝玛瑟 可能知道我的秘密就改变生活
But she's beyond dangerous, Clark. She tried to kill Lana.
但她非常危险,克拉克 她想杀了拉娜
She was trying to destroy the power suit.
她只是想毁了能量装
She was desperate to stop Lex. I can't believe you're defending her.
她只是想阻止莱克斯 我不敢相信你在帮她说话
I'm not sure she's like Lex.
我不确定她和莱克斯一样
Your ability to trust others and always see the good in people...
你总是相信他人 总是看见别人优点的能力
...is what makes you so special.
让你变得如此特别
But it's also what keeps getting you into trouble.
但这也会害你一直惹上麻烦
You need to be careful.
你得小心点
And I have to go.
我得走了
Jimmy's battle is finally over at Met Gen, and I get to pick up my wounded soldier.
吉米终于要出院了 我要去接我的伤兵了
I didn't know he was coming home today. How's he doing?
不知道他今天要回家了 他好不好?
Great.
很好
Jimmy and I made it out of the dark forest...
吉米和我终于走出阴暗的森林
...and from now on, it's gonna be one long happily ever after.
从现在起 要过着幸福快乐的日子了
No more than three tablets a day.
一天不要超过三颗
They can be highly addictive.
这很容易成瘾
Good luck.
祝你好运
Hey.
嘿
You're not in this alone, you know.
你不是孤单一人
I know how much you enjoy playing Florence Nightingale...
我知道你多喜欢扮演南丁格尔
...but I can take care of myself.
但我会照顾我自己
I know you're upset...
我知道你很生气
...but I stopped you from doing something you'd have regretted the rest of your life.
但我只是阻止你做出 会抱憾终生的事
Davis came after me. I was protecting myself.
是戴维斯来找我的 我只是保护自己
But you don't believe me. You'd rather believe anyone else but me.
但你不相信我,宁愿相信别人
People are watching us. Can we talk about this at home?
大家在看我们 我们能回家再说吗?
Home?
家?
We have no home, Chloe.
我们没有家,克洛
Okay, you still have a lot of drugs in your system...
好,你体内还有很多药物…
No, no, no. My mind has never been so clear.
不…我的神智比以前清醒
I have put up with you taking someone else's side over mine.
我受够了当别人的替代品
First Clark, and then Davis?
先是克拉克,现在又是戴维斯?
Look, I realize now you just don't trust me.
听着,我现在知道 你根本不相信我
You never have.
从来没有过
Of course I trust you. I trust you with my whole heart. I'm your wife.
我当然相信我,全心全意地相信你 我是你太太
And that's what I don't understand. Why the hell did you even marry me?
那就是我不懂的地方 你到底为什么嫁给我?
Sir, settle down. I'm fine.
冷静点
We were just leaving. I'm not going anywhere with you.
我们要离开了 我不要和你走
Come on, Jimmy, we can work through this.
拜托,吉米,我们能克服的
I'm done trying to make this work.
我已经不想再试了
Marrying you was the biggest mistake of my life.
和你结婚是我人生中最大的错误
MAN: Mr. Olsen, Miss Mercer's not in.
欧森先生,玛瑟小姐不在里面
I cannot let you in here. I'm calling security.
我不能让你进来,我要叫警卫了
Don't bother. I quit.
别麻烦了,我辞职
If she really wants to move more papers...
要是她真的想卖♥♥出更多报纸
...tell her to put this at the top of her to-do list.
叫她先做这件事
TESS: Enjoy your new life, captain.
好好享受新人生,机长
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表