Oh, what the hell.
怎么回事
Hey, Jimmy. Hey.
吉米
Hey. You okay?
你还好吗?
Aside from being snatched by a crazed serial killer...
除了被疯狂的连环杀人狂抓住
...yeah, I'm great.
对,我好极了
Any idea who did this?
知道是谁干的吗?
Not to sound like a broken record, but it was Davis Bloome.
我不是故意一直重复 但这是戴维斯
Where the hell are we?
我们到底在哪里?
Looks like the Talon basement.
看来是塔龙的地下室
My God. What's he done with Chloe?
我的老天,他对克洛做了什么?
DAVIS: I'd never hurt Chloe.
我绝不会伤害克洛
She, uh...
她…
She saved me.
她救了我
No way.
不可能
Chloe might be a sucker for the strange, but she's not crazy.
克洛或许容易被陌生人骗 但她不是疯子
Bit of advice...
小小建议…
...you really don't want to upset me right now.
你现在不会想惹我生气
OLIVER: Yeah, trust me, I know.
对,相信我,我知道
I've seen your horns.
我看过你的角
You give a whole new meaning to the term "bridezilla." Ha, ha.
你重新定义了 〝酷斯拉新娘〞这个词
You're the beast.
你就是那头野兽
Hey, Davis. It's me. I'm just on my way home right now.
戴维斯,是我,我现在正要回家
Chloe, hurry. I can feel myself changing.
克洛,快点 我能感觉到自己在改变
Please get back and stop it. Chloe, stay away!
请回来阻止我 克洛,别过来
Is there someone there with you?
有人和你在一起吗?
Some guys broke into your apartment.
有人闯进你家
I'm holding them here.
我把他们关在这里
Why did you leave the basement?
你为什么离开地下室?
Because I thought you were in danger.
因为我以为你有危险
Okay, you trust me, right? So trust me on this and let them go.
好,你相信我 所以再信我一次
As soon as we're out of Smallville.
只要我们离开小镇就放人
Just come home, Chloe. Hurry.
快回家,克洛,快点
I'll be there as soon as I can.
我会尽快回家
JIMMY: Why did you do it?
你为什么这么做?
Come on.
快说
Every killer's got a sob story.
每个杀手都有伤成的故事
You know, I hear that a unhappy childhood, that's...
你知道,我听说过不愉快的童年…
That's pretty popular.
是很热门的故事
You wouldn't understand.
你不会懂的
Of course not. Because you, uh...
当然不会,因为你…
You brooding types, you guys are all so complicated.
你这种多愁善成的类型 你们都很复杂
Come on, man. Chill out. No!
老兄,冷静点
No, that monster destroyed my life...
不,那怪兽毁了我的人生
...and brainwashed Chloe, and he's trying to ruin hers too.
把克洛洗♥脑♥,现在又想毁了她
You have no idea what Chloe wants. We have to be together.
你不知道克洛要什么 我们非得在一起不可
OLIVER: Davis? Hey.
戴维斯?
Hey, man. Look, I know what it's like to jones after a girl, really I do.
听着,我知道喜欢女生是什么样子 我真的知道
But you can hold on a bit longer. You have to. Chloe's on her way.
但你要再撑一下,你一定要 克洛就要回来了
Oh, I hope so.
但愿如此
I really do. Because if she's not...
真的,因为要是她不回来
...the only way that I can control myself is if I kill one of you.
我唯一控制自己的方法 就是杀了你们其中一个
Then kill me.
那就杀了我
Because you've taken everything from me. All that's left is scar tissue.
因为你已经夺走我的一切 只剩满身伤疤
OLIVER: Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy, that's enough.
吉米,够了
What are you, anyways? Because you're sure as hell not human.
你到底是什么? 因为你一定不是人类
Stop talking.
别再说了
Do you really think that Chloe could ever love you?
你真的以为克洛会爱你吗?
Whatever lies that you told her...
不管你对她说什么谎…
...she's gonna find out the truth eventually. And when she does...
她最终都会发现的,等她发现时…
Davis. Davis!
戴维斯,戴维斯
Chloe's never gonna forgive you for that. You understand?
克洛不会原谅你的,你明白吗?
OLIVER: Please.
拜托
Please.
拜托
DAVIS: You're right.
你说得对
You mean too much to Chloe.
你对克洛来说太重要了
It has to be you.
那就得是你
Davis.
戴维斯
Sometimes the monster really does get the girl.
有时候怪物才会钓得到女生
I'm sorry.
对不起
Chloe!
克洛
Chloe?
克洛?
OLIVER: No. No. Davis.
不,不,戴维斯
Fight it.
对抗它
Davis, don't do this.
戴维斯,别这么做
- No. You don't have to do this. - Oliver.
不,你不用这么做 奥利佛
Where's Chloe?
克洛在哪里?
What are you gonna do to me, Clark?
克拉克,你打算怎么做?
Oh, my God.
我的老天
Was Davis was holding Jimmy in the basement?
戴维斯把吉米抓到地下室?
They're lucky to be alive.
他们还活着算走运了
Jimmy, I'm so sorry.
吉米 对不起
Whatever you do, Chloe...
克洛 无论你做什么
...you stay away from that monster. - Let's go.
离那怪物远一点
You know, Chloe, I thought about calling the police.
克洛,我曾想过要报♥警♥
I figured I'd give you a chance to explain...
但我想给你个机会解释
...before I let them haul you to prison for harboring a killer.
然后再让他们依包庇罪犯 送你去坐牢
I shouldn't have left Davis here alone.
我不该丢下戴维斯一人
This would never have happened if I was here.
要是我在这里就不会这样了
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
When did you become one of the bad guys, huh?
你什么时候成了坏人?
For whatever reason, I calm the beast inside him. He needed me.
不知为什么,我能压抑 他体内的野兽,他需要我
He needed you.
他需要你
So the needs of the Cornfield Killer outweigh the needs of the world?
麦田杀手的需要 比这世界的需要还重要?
It's complicated... Complicated.
这很复杂… 复杂
Same thing your psychopathic boyfriend told me.
和你发神经的男朋友说的一样
Look, either I keep him with me or let innocent people die.
听着,要是我没留他在我身边 就会有无辜的人送命
Come on.
得了
Chloe, if you believed that, you would've handled things differently.
要是你真的相信 你的方法就会不一样
Instead what do you do? You fluff his pillow, rock him to sleep.
但你怎么做? 帮他拍枕头,哄他睡觉
I understand what it looked like from the outside.
我知道外人看起来是什么样子
But trust me, I had the whole thing under control...
但相信我,一切都在掌握之中
You didn't have anything under control. Speaking as Davis' next victim...
你没掌握什么 身为戴维斯的下个被害者…
...I can tell you, your plan was seriously flawed.
我能告诉你,你的计划有严重瑕疵
How did you think this was gonna end, Chloe?
克洛,你觉得事情会怎么收场?
I'll find him, okay? I'll fix this. OLIVER: No.
我会找到他,我会弥补的 不
You won't.
你不会的
I think you've done enough. We'll let Clark handle it from here.
我想你做够多了 接下来让克拉克处理
Wait, Oliver, where is Clark?
等等,奥利佛,克拉克人呢?
Oh, he took Davis.
他带走戴维斯了
He's finally gonna finish this.
他终于要了结这件事
I don't care if this place trapped me once before.
我不管这地方以前有没有困住我过
You wanna throw down with me? Good luck.
你想和我硬碰硬?祝你好运
I didn't come here looking for a fight. This Fortress can help you.
我不是带你来打架的 这座堡垒能帮你
It's all that's left of our planet.
这是我们星球上唯一的遗产
How did a piece of Krypton get here?
克普顿星的东西怎么会到这里?
My father created it using Kryptonian technology.
我爸用克普顿科技建的
It will send you to a world where you don't have to hide who you are.
它能送你到不用隐藏身分的地方
A world without Chloe?
没有克洛的世界?
Well, you better have a plan B, because I'm not losing her.
你最好有别的计划 因为我不要失去她
If you truly cared about her, you would let her go.
如果你真的在乎她,就放她走
You got it all wrong, Clark.
你大错特错了,克拉克
She chose to protect me.
她自愿保护我
It was her idea for us to leave Smallville forever.
我们要永远离开小镇是她的主意
Chloe would have done that for anyone.
克洛对任何人都会这么做
She believes in second chances.
她相信人该有第二次机会
She doesn't actually have feelings for you.
她不是真的对你有感觉
Why, because of what I am?
为什么?因为我是怪物吗?
I didn't want this, Clark. I even killed myself to try escape this life.
克拉克,我也不想这样 我甚至自杀过,想摆脱这种人生
But the darkness, it doesn't come out when Chloe's around.
但只要克洛在我身边 黑暗的力量就不会出现
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表