And you...
那么,你…
...do you love this woman?
你是否爱这个女人?
Speak up. She can't hear you if you don't speak up.
大声点 不说大声点,她听不见
CLARK: Lois.
露意丝
Clark? Lois, are you okay?
你没事吧?
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Let's get you out of here.
赶快把你带出去
The one person in the whole wide world that we were destined to be with.
在这个世界上 我们注定在一起的人
Which is why you can't take a...
因此,你不能把…
Yeah, that's pretty much how I felt.
我也深有同成
Oh, my God, Chloe, I am so sorry.
老天,克洛 我很抱歉
I know my face is under "faux pas" in the dictionary...
我知道 我跟错误脱不了关系
...but this is a whole new low.
但这次更创下新低纪录
I would say that this is a close second...
我认为 这比起你搞砸拉娜订婚派对那一次
...behind the time you crashed Lana's engagement party.
还要来得好一点点
In fact, you may wanna start avoiding engagement parties altogether.
事实上,我会建议你 以后别再参加订婚派对
Chloe, it's not funny. I ruined your special night.
克洛,这不好笑 我毁了你特别的一晚
Lois, considering how the night ended, I'd say the party was a rousing success.
露意丝,考虑到这一晚的结尾 我认为这个派对相当成功
Besides, you were just being honest...
更何况 你只是说实话
...though you could have been a little less public about it.
虽然你本来可以不要公开的
Lois, why didn't you just tell me that this is how you felt?
露意丝,你先前为何不说 这就是你的感觉呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
Look, Clark and Lana went south.
你看 克拉克跟拉娜分手
Things fell apart between me and Ollie.
我跟奥利之间也吹了
Just knowing that I had everything that I wanted right in front of me...
目睹我想要的东西就在眼前
...and having it slip away.
却让它溜走
I just didn't want to see you have that kind of heartache.
我只是不希望见你 遭受那样的心痛
Lois, you are the most wonderful big cousin in the world for thinking that.
露意丝 你真是世界上最棒的表姊
But trust me, I wouldn't have said yes if I didn't know it was meant to be.
相信我,如果我不肯定 我不会点头答应
How can you be sure?
你怎能肯定?
Because when I look at Jimmy, I can just feel it, in my heart.
因为当我看见吉米 我的心里能够感觉到
I mean, sunset or dungeon, he's my guy.
不管未来如何 他就是我的另一半
Color me jealous.
真让我嫉妒
Clark was right after all.
克拉克倒是说对了
He usually is. Get used to it.
他通常都是对的,赶快习惯一下
JIMMY: Get used to what?
习惯什么?
To being a member of the family.
成为这个家庭的一员
Congratulations, Jimmy.
恭喜你,吉米
What was that all about?
这是怎么一回事?
You and me, oddly enough.
恭喜你跟我
Speaking of which, I have something you need to see.
说到这个 我有个东西给你看看
After the Spanish Inquisition...
在接受过大审判之后
...I was thinking we deserve an extra-long honeymoon.
我想应该延长我们的蜜月假期
So maybe Bora Bora? Saint Tropez? JIMMY: Chloe.
想去波拉波拉岛?还是圣托贝? 克洛
Before you start booking, there's something you need to know.
在你订位之前 有些事情你必须先知道
As insane as that guy was, he made a great point.
虽然他是个疯狂的家伙 但他没有说错
If we're gonna make it...
如果我们想要在一起
...we can't have any secrets from each other anymore.
彼此之间就不该有任何秘密
Yeah, but if the last 12 hours have proven anything...
如果要说 过去十二小时证明了什么
...it's that we don't have much left to hide.
那就是我们之间没有秘密存在
Yeah, there is.
有的
I'm not who you think I am.
我不是你想像的那种人
The sudden knot in my stomach tells me...
直觉告诉我…
...this isn't you embracing your inner Nietzsche.
你不是在开玩笑
My parents aren't coming to the wedding.
我父母亲不会来参加婚礼
They, uh...
他们…
Well, they actually don't exist.
事实上,他们并不存在
Well, I mean, they do. Of course they do. They exist. It's just that...
我是说,他们存在 他们当然存在,只不过…
My dad's not an investment banker in Manhattan.
我爸并非曼哈顿的投资银行家
He's a part-time mechanic and full-time alcoholic in Oklahoma City.
他是个兼差的技工 住在奥克拉荷马市,终日酗酒
I never even really met my mom.
我从没见过我妈
Why would you keep something like this from me?
你为何要隐瞒我?
This city, it's huge.
这座城市,太大了
It's the top of the world coming from where I come from.
对于像我这样出身的人 这里简直就是世界顶端
And the only way I could fit in...
我唯一能适应这里的方法
...was to be someone else.
就是假装成别人
Why didn't you trust me?
你为何不信任我?
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I screwed up bigtime.
我搞石匝了
And I totally understand if you need some time or even if...
我完全能够谅解 如果你需要一些时间…
If you want out.
甚至如果你想分手的话
A guy like me...
像我这样的人
...doesn't get a girl like you, Chloe.
配不上像你这样的好女孩 克洛
Life, it doesn't work like that.
天底下没有这么好的事
Yeah, it does.
当然有
So much for breakfast in bed.
不是说要在床上吃早餐
I'm late for a meeting in Metropolis.
我在大都会的一场会议 快要迟到了
Some of us still have corporations to run.
我们之间 有人还得管理公♥司♥
Oh, that's right. I forgot. Although I've got this funny feeling...
没错,我忘了 不过,我以为…
...that you could probably find somebody else to answer your phones.
你大概该找个人 来帮你接电♥话♥
I'm thinking more like, um, dinner in Malibu in time for the sunset. What do you say?
我想,夕阳余晖下 在马里布吃晚餐你觉得如何?
Is that a hint of romance I detect?
你在暗示什么浪漫情坏吗?
I can't stop myself.
我忍♥不住
Save it...
省省吧
...in case you wanna tip another hostess.
万一你想给 另一个女主人小费的话
There was nothing romantic about last night, Oliver.
奥利佛,昨晚我们之间 没有什么浪漫可言
I had an itch. You scratched it.
我一时兴起,如此而已
Tess, what happened to you?
泰丝,你到底怎么了?
I grew up.
我长大了
And you left right when things started to get interesting.
你离开我的时候 情况变得更有趣
You know the way out.
我不送了
CLARK: You're not avoiding me, are you?
你该不是在躲我吧?
Me? Why would I be avoiding you?
我?我♥干♥嘛躲你?
I was just shopping for wedding gifts for Chloe and Jimmy.
我只是要去 帮克洛跟吉米买♥♥结婚礼物
So you're finally onboard with the happy couple.
你终于 真心诚意祝福他们俩
Yup. All it took was them passing a madman's electric-cosmo death quiz...
既然他们连那个疯子的 电击测试都通过了
...and I am sold.
我还有什么好说的
In or out?
到底要不要坐?
You know, all things considered, stairs are better for cardio.
我考虑了一下 走楼梯对心脏比较好
Come on. Statistically, this is the safer way to travel.
别这样,统计上而言 坐电梯比较安全
He confessed. The jeweler.
他招供了,那个珠宝商
I heard. Five couples?
我听说了 有五对情侣?
So, uh, about that test...
说到那个测试…
Who would have thought you were such a good liar, huh?
谁想得到 你居然是个如此高明的骗子?
I mean, you even beat that machine.
你甚至还打败机器
Even though I'm a natural master of deception, I needed a little help.
尽管我是个天生的老千 但我还是需要一点帮助
I mean, that machine was a piece of kaiser-era junk.
那台机器跟破铜烂铁没有两样
I mean, it did work the first time, you know, when you electrocuted me.
第一次电击我的时候 还真的奏效
Exactly.
没错
While he was off playing game-show host, I slipped the sensor off my finger.
当他转身扮演主持人的时候 我把手指的成应器扔掉了
Pretty crafty, huh?
相当高明,不是吗?
So you weren't telling the truth.
你说的原来不是实话
Please. I mean, we do make a good team.
拜托,我们虽然合作有默契
But don't let our cover go to that big old head of yours.
但别把我们的伪装身分当了真
I didn't.
我没有
Good. Great.
很好 非常好
Let's just be happy that I was under the gun and not you.
值得庆幸的是 被质问的是我,而不是你
And why's that?
为什么?
Smallville, everyone knows you're a terrible liar.
乡巴佬 大家都知道你不擅长说谎
Who knows where we'd be if you'd answered that question?
要是你回答了问题 谁晓得我们现在会在哪里?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表