I hope you'll be there too.
希望你也会来
And thank you.
谢谢你
If anyone can save Chloe...
要是有人能救克洛…
...I know it's you.
我知道也只有你了
DINAH: Clark. What's the 911?
克拉克,有什么紧急事件
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
I thought Bart was supposed to be...
我以为巴特会…
Present and accounted for.
到场说明
Were you able to get the schematics? What do you think?
你拿到图表了吗? 你说呢?
Geothermal facility, care of Queen Industries and LuthorCorp.
昆恩工业和路德公♥司♥的地热设备
All right, what's with the black hole?
好了,这个黑洞怎么了?
Rokk said nothing on Earth can destroy the beast.
洛克说地球上的一切 都无法摧毁那头怪兽
So let's put him under it.
那就带他到地球下
The geothermal facility...
地热设备…
...created one mile of tunnels beneath the Earth's crust.
在地壳下钻了一英哩的隧♥道♥
So it's the final resting place for the bony space invader.
那个入侵者就要葬身于此
If I can get him down there. Can you access the detonators in the shaft?
要是我能带他到下面 你们能拿到矿井的引爆器吗?
I can override it. Are we really gonna bury him alive?
我能处理,我们真的要活埋他吗?
Not all of him. There's still a side of Davis worth saving.
不是全部的他 戴维斯还是有一部分值得拯救
Bart, this is for you.
巴特,这个给你
What's with the pet rock? Careful with that.
这块石头要做什么? 小心点
It's a very special meteor rock.
那是很特别的陨石
It can split the Kryptonian from the human side of Davis.
能将戴维斯的克普顿人格 和人类人格分♥裂♥
OLIVER: And what if that doesn't work?
要是没有用呢?
What if you end up unleashing a monster that's unstoppable?
要是你释放了无法控制的野兽呢?
That doesn't have a conscience?
要是他没有良知呢?
This is the only option.
这是唯一的选择
What about getting rid of the serial killer before he has a chance to beast out?
在有机会变怪兽前,先杀了他呢?
You've never wanted to admit it...
你从来就不想承认…
...but there is a darker side to humanity.
人性也有黑暗面
I know there is.
我知道
I'm looking at it right now. Not everyone's worth saving.
我正看着黑暗面 不是每个人都值得救
We need to take care of Davis Bloome. By "take care of" you mean murder?
我们得解决戴维斯布隆 你说的解决就是谋杀吗?
Okay, dudes, you guys have got, like, some serious tension going on here.
老兄,你们两个的氛氛有点紧张了
What's he talking about?
他在说什么?
Oliver crossed the line. He killed Lex Luthor.
奥利佛越线了,他杀了莱克斯路德
You're making a big mistake.
你正在犯一个大错
You're not one of us anymore.
你已经不是我们的同伴了
Is that right?
是吗?
JIMMY: I'm in.
我进来了
OLIVER [OVER TRANSMITTER]: Do you have the decryption key?
你有没有解码器?
- Yeah. - I hope you have better luck than I did.
有 希望你的运气比我好
Call me when you have Chloe's location.
找到克洛就打电♥话♥给我
Jimmy, you stepped on my hand.
吉米,你踩到我的手了
Next time, don't leave your hand on the floor under a desk in an office.
下次,别把手放在 别人办公桌下的地板上
I'm sorry, did I just get a lecture from Jimmy Olsen?
对不起,吉米欧森是在教训我吗?
Who were you talking to? No one.
你在和谁说话? 没什么
Lois, what are you doing here? I'm looking for Chloe and Davis.
露意丝,你在这里做什么? 我在找克洛和戴维斯
The head of Tess' security has been staked out at the Talon apartment.
泰丝的警卫队长在监视塔龙
Creepy, but telling.
很诡异,不过很醒目
The only problem is, her eight-gig mini-brain is encrypted.
唯一的问题是 她的小电脑还加了密♥码♥
Not anymore.
现在没有了
Tess is definitely tracking Chloe and Davis.
泰丝肯定在找克洛和戴维斯
Most of this is from a couple days ago, but if I can just get in there...
这大部分是几天前的资料 但要是我能进入…
Bingo.
我到了
Looks like Chloe and Davis are on the outskirts of Edge City.
看来克洛和戴维斯在艾吉市市郊
Don't take your eyes off them. Let me know if they move.
紧目丁着萤幕 要是他们移♥动♥就告诉我
GUARD: Tess.
泰丝
Lex already tried to break down the technology of that orb.
莱克斯已经试过破解晶球的技术
TESS: Lex knew that orb wasn't from this Earth.
莱克斯知道晶球不是地球上的东西
It called to me.
它召唤我
There's life inside it that can't be released until the Traveler kills the beast.
晶球内有生命 要等到旅人杀了野兽才能释放它
What you're unleashing...
你要释放的…
It could be the end of the world.
可能是世界末日
DINAH: Clark. We found them. Uploading their location.
克拉克,找到了 正上传他们的位置
CHLOE: Please, no! Don't!
拜托,不,不要
- Stop, please! Davis! DAVIS: Chloe, look out!
住手,戴维斯 小心
Dinah? Bart?
黛娜?巴特?
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Sorry, Clark, we couldn't risk losing you.
克拉克,对不起 我们不能让你去冒险
Don't worry, Clark. It won't kill you.
放心,克拉克,你不会死的
This is to get your ego out of the way so we can do what needs to be done.
这只是为了不让你的自大 阻档我们该做的事
CLARK: Don't do this.
别这么做
I kind of miss the maid costume.
我有点想念你的女佣扮相
I've stopped cleaning up after you.
我不再跟着你后面打扫了
You could've fooled me.
你本来骗得了我
I expect from my reporters a little better reconnaissance...
我以为我的记者 侦察技巧会再好一点
...but the bar's always been lower for you, hasn't it?
不过总是要为你降低标车,是吗?
Look, I know family loyalty means nothing to you...
听着,我知道家族忠诚对你来说 没有任何意义
...but I would do anything to find Chloe.
但我会不顾一切找到克洛
And if that means you need to fire me, pull the trigger.
如果这表示你要开除我 那就开除吧
I plan to. But this actually has very little to do with Chloe.
我会,不过这其实和克洛 没什么关系
You saw it, didn't you?
你看到它了,对不对?
Seriously, you have a significant deficiency of pronoun modifiers going on.
说真的,你不太会使用代名词
Lois, where is the orb? What orb?
露意丝,晶球在哪里? 什么晶球?
The alien technology from my vault.
我密室里的外星科技
Oh, that orb.
那个晶球
I guess asking for severance is out of the question.
我猜我是脱不了身了
I didn't want this.
我也不想这样
No.
不会吧
You just wanna take over the world with some alien nation.
你只是想利用外星人控制世界
I am trying to save the world.
我是想拯救地球
What's wrong with Greenpeace?
去加入绿色和平组织啊
Keep close.
跟紧点
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Sorry about the tranq, beautiful.
抱歉给你打了镇静剂,美女
We kind of snuck up on you, super-fast.
我们超快地给你打了镇静剂
Where's Clark?
克拉克在哪里?
You found a way to kill him, didn't you?
你找到方法杀他了,对不对?
And Clark wouldn't go along with it.
但克拉克不同意这么做
No. He wanted to play devil's advocate with the actual devil.
不,他还想保护这个真正的恶魔
Split the Kryptonian from the human.
将克普顿人格和人类分开
Black Kryptonite.
黑氪石
Only one glitch in his plan. The whole beast part.
这计划有个小缺点,怪兽这部分
Last time we checked, he couldn't control his thornier alter ego.
就我们所知 他不能控制自己长角了
But I can. As long as I stay with him, he doesn't change.
不过我可以,只要我和他在一起 他就不会变形
Please don't do this to him.
拜托别这么对他
They have to.
他们一定要这么做
Chloe, it's not working anymore.
克洛,已经没有效了
Chloe, wait.
克洛,等一下
DAVIS: Chloe, you're not working.
克洛,你不能阻止我了
Davis, just focus on me, okay?
戴维斯,专心看着我,好吗?
We'll get through this together like we always have.
我们会一起熬过去的 就和以前一样
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's too late.
太迟了
We need to go, now.
我们得走了,快
Chloe! No!
克洛,不
Chloe?
克洛?
Clark?
克拉克?
Jimmy. The dart.
吉米,那把箭
Check this out.
你看这个
Your cut.
你的伤口
It's gone.
不见了
Jimmy... No.
吉米… 不
No, I'm not buying it.
不,我不相信
That whole you're here one second and then you're not?
这秒你还在这里,下一秒就不见了
You took a bullet and the next day you were fine.
你中了弹,隔天又安然无恙
I mean, it's like you're some kind of super...
你就像是某种超级…
...guy. - Jimmy.
家伙 吉米
I am the red-blue blur.
我就是红蓝幻影
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表