Yeah, that's me. What can I do for you? Jimmy Olsen.
没错,就是我,有何贵事? 我叫吉米欧森
As in Chloe's Jimmy?
克洛的吉米?
She's mentioned you. I hope you don't mind me surprising you like this.
她曾提过你 希望你不介意我来找你
It's no problem. Uh, is this about Chloe?
没关系 跟克洛有关吗?
I've been going through her PDA, checking up on who she's been hanging out with.
我查过她的手♥机♥ 想看看跟她来往的人
No, no, no, I'm just...
不…我只是…
I'm just kidding. I'm not some psycho.
开玩笑的 我不是神经病
Yeah, you never can tell these days. So?
表面上永远看不出来 那你“'
So I'm just trying to get a scoop on this club massacre.
我想挖点 这个俱乐部大屠♥杀♥的独家新闻
I've heard the stories about this killer. That he's a monster with bony eyelids.
我听说这个凶手长得像怪兽 眼皮的骨骼突出
Yeah, I gave my statement to the police. I don't know anything.
我已经将所知告诉警方 我什么也不知道
You know how to drive, don't you?
你会开车,不是吗?
I just wanna ride along. I figure ambulances are first on the scene.
我只是想要随车采访 我想救护车通常是第一个到现场
We'll beat everyone to the next clue.
我会比其他人抢先一步
Trust me, you do not wanna ride shotgun on my watch.
相信我 你不会想要跟我一起随车采访
You don't wanna be there.
你不会想第一个到达现场
It's not something you wanna see, given the choice.
这不是你想看到的画面 如果有选择的话
Come on. Can't you do a favor for a bro?
别这样 难道不能卖♥♥个人情给我?
Okay...
好吧
...then how about for Chloe?
为了克洛如何?
Meet me downstairs at 8.
我跟你约八点在楼下
Thank you.
谢谢你
CLARK: They all have meteor powers.
他们都具有陨石的力量
Where'd you get this list? I memorized it off Chloe's desk.
你怎么拿到这张名单的? 我在克洛的桌上看到的
I didn't realize photographic memory was among your abilities.
我不知道 你具有过目不忘的能力
More like speed-reading, but let's not split hairs.
有点类似速读 我们别岔开话题
She couldn't just give you a copy?
她难道不能给你一份拷贝?
Chloe and I don't exactly see eye-to-eye on this one.
克洛跟我在这件事情上 意见不一
What about your mouthy cohort? She hasn't poked her nose into this one.
你那个大声的同事呢? 她居然还没对这个案子下手
She's on assignment, which is code for a monster-truck rally in Lubbock.
她出差了 其实是去勒波克参加怪兽卡车进行
I assume your emerald ally and his super friends are still on hiatus which leaves you...
我猜你的同盟好友都还在逃亡 只剩下你…
Solo. I get it. Is there a point to all this?
单独行事,我懂了 你的重点是什么?
Obsession. When someone's life is on the line with every decision you make...
偏执 当某人的生命取决于你的决定时
...it's hard for anything to seem important. - Because nothing else is.
其他的一切就显得不重要了 没有比人命更重要的了
JONES: Careful, Clark.
小心点,克拉克
Even when you save someone, there are consequences.
就算你救人性命 还是有后果
I thought you'd be happy.
我以为你会乐见如此
I'm finally embracing my destiny, out there making a difference.
我终于拥抱命运 为这个世界带来改变
Except last night when I dropped the ball.
只是我昨晚失败了
We need to find if anyone on the list is responsible for the attack.
我们需要找出 名单上是否有人就是凶手
It wasn't just one incident.
这不仅是一起意外
There have been five similar murders in the last months.
过去一个月来 已经发生五起类似的案子
I know, I read up on it.
我知道,我看了报告
The victims died the same way, internal bleeding. Their bones were crushed.
受害者立即死去 内出血,骨头被压碎
And the killer gets away without a trace.
而凶手逃之夭夭
I'll look into these. But I was working on another angle.
我会查查看 不过是从另外一个角度切入
One paramedic has been the first to arrive on several of the crime scenes.
有一辆救护车 首先到达这几起命案现场
The driver's name is Davis Bloome.
驾驶的名字叫做戴维斯布隆
Chance meeting in a moldy basement over a corpse.
在地下室、尸体旁 机缘巧过
Will the romance never end?
这种浪漫何时才会结束?
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
I wanted to see the coroner's latest report on the victim.
我想看看 验尸官对于受害者的报告
She was a new member of my Isis group.
她是我团体中的新成员
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Yeah. I mean, she was afraid of being targeted, and now...
她一直担心会被锁定 如今…
It wasn't your fault. She was there because of me.
这不是你的错 她会在那里出现,是因为我
And to top it all off, there are trigger-happy people...
更糟的是 居然有好事分子
...who are convinced that one of my kids is behind all of this.
认为这些孩子其中之一 就是凶手
And you? Checking for strep throat?
你呢?来检查喉咙发炎?
You don't have to worry, Chloe. I don't think that one of your clients did this.
你不用担心,克洛 我想你的当事人不是凶手
I'd like to think so too...
我也希望能这么想
...but I still need to find a suspect.
但我还是需要找到嫌犯
Davis, what is it?
戴维斯,怎么了?
I'm afraid that I might be the killer.
我担心我就是那个凶手
Davis, I know that you are not responsible for these killings.
戴维斯 我知道你不是命案凶手
Hey, I know you. You save people every day.
我认识你 你每天都在救人
What could make you think you were a brutal serial killer?
你何以认为 你就是那个凶残的连环凶手呢?
I've run the self-denial mantra for weeks, but how do you explain the blackouts?
我已经连续自我否认好几周 但要如何解释我昏迷的巧合?
How do you explain that I was covered in blood, none of it was mine.
如何解释我全身都是血 却没有一滴是我的?
I wanna believe that you're right, but...
我也想相信你,但…
Then it's just a matter of finding the real killer.
那么我们就该找出真正凶手
You really don't believe that it could be me, do you?
你真的不相信有可能是我做的?
No.
不相信
Even though we just met?
即使我们才刚认识?
You're really leaping out on a limb for me?
你当真愿意为了我 一往无前?
If what they say is true and fools do rush in...
就像人们常说的 傻子一头栽进去
...then I have definitely earned the mantle of village idiot on this one.
那么就让我成为傻子吧
And then you just toss it all aside with a healthy dose of self-deprecation.
你只不过是自谦罢了
Please don't make me a saint.
别把我当成圣人了
What?
怎么了?
Luck isn't part of my daily routine, Chloe, but I just... I feel like...
克洛,我不是每天都能碰到好事 但我觉得…
I feel like you were sent to me.
我觉得你是上天送来的礼物
You are not a serial killer.
你不是连环凶手
Look, Davis, when did those blackouts start happening?
听着,戴维斯 你什么时候开始晕倒的?
For as long as I could remember.
已经很久了
When I was a kid, I would go a couple of months without a blackout...
我小时候 有时连续好几个月不会晕倒
...but they're just... They're getting so frequent.
但情况越来越频繁
Is that why you bounced from foster home to foster home?
这就是你 不断更换寄养家庭的原因吗?
I've always felt like...
我一直觉得…
You know, like there was this darkness inside me...
我体内有一股黑暗面
...just fighting to get out.
一直想要挣扎出来
So you close yourself off to everyone.
因此你宁可与人保持距离
After all these years of keeping this secret, why are you telling me?
在保密这么多年后 为何现在会对我说?
I think you know.
我想你知道
I've never met anyone like you.
我从未过见像你这样的人
Chloe.
克洛
But what if I'm right? What if you're looking at a murderer?
万一我说中了呢? 万一我真的是一个凶手呢?
Davis, there are a lots of people who could have done these killings.
戴维斯 有可能是别人下的手
Well, we're gonna find who did.
我们会找到凶手
I walked right by here last night.
我昨晚就从这里经过
It could have been any of us.
有可能是我们其他人被杀
You think somebody's hunting us down?
你认为有人在追捕我们?
Well, it wouldn't be the first time.
这也不是第一次了
But so far, Mary's been the only victim that's been...
不过,至今 玛莉是受害者中
...a club member.
唯一有参与团体聚会的
And after last night, we're all at the top of their suspect list.
经过昨晚的事 我们都被列入嫌犯名单
Look, I don't know what flag you're waving...
我不晓得你们在说什么
...but making them out to be all bad is no better than what people have done to you.
指责所有的人 你们也不比他们好到哪儿去
RAND Y: You don't know what it's like.
你不晓得这是怎样的滋味
People don't look at you the same once you tell them you're a freak.
一旦告诉他们,你是个怪胎 别人的眼光就再也不一样了
Some of them do.
有些人的确如此
And turning against each other is not gonna stop all this.
但互相指责也阻止不了这些
Look, I came here tonight because I wanna help catch Mary's killer.
我今晚过来是因为 我想要抓到杀害玛莉的凶手
I thought that maybe some of you may have seen something...
我想你们或许曾经看到什么东西
...or you might have known why someone would have wanted to attack Mary.
或者认识什么人 会想要攻击玛莉
Because you think it's one of us.
因为你认为是我们其中之一干的
No, it's just that... JESSE: Come on, Chloe.
不,我只是… 少来了,克洛
Some cop's been showing up at our homes...
警♥察♥到我们家里来…
...asking each of us if we know anything.
问我们是否知道什么事
It's kind of a coincidence...
这应该不是巧合…
...unless you gave him our names.
除非你给了他 我们的名字
No. I would never betray you guys like that.
不,我绝对不会背叛你们
Well, somebody did.
有人这么做了
DAVIS: Clark.
克拉克
Uh, Chloe told me about the girl in her group. It's a messed up world.
克洛提到她团体里女孩的事 这个世界简直疯了
You know, Davis, it took a lot to go into that room full of screaming people.
戴维斯,你真勇敢 走进满屋子都是尖叫的人
Who knows what you could have been running into?
谁晓得会碰上什么倒霉事?
Yeah, well, I suppose it should be somewhat comforting that good gossip...
不管好事、坏事都传得很快
...spreads just as fast as bad. - You didn't save those people?
我应该为此感到庆幸吧 你没有救那些人?
Haven't we been over this? I'm not some larger-than-life hero.
难道我说得还不够清楚? 我不是什么英雄
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表