She has this flash drive from Black Creek.
她拿到黑溪的随身碟
The one she stole from the library.
她从图书馆偷走的
Oh, well, the facility's been dismantled. There's nothing on it...
研究所已经解散 不会牵连到…
...that could implicate LuthorCorp. - It implicates me.
路德公♥司♥头上 会牵连到我身上
She knows the truth about what I can do.
她知道我的能力
Well, it sounds like you're in a bit of a quagmire.
看来你处在进退两难的境地
Especially in light of the fact that she's an overzealous newspaper reporter.
尤其是 她是个有高度企图心的新闻记者
You might wanna find yourself a new reporter.
你可能得另外找新记者了
Something tells me Lois Lane won't be coming into work tomorrow.
直觉告诉我 露意丝蓝恩明天不会去上班
Move on to our next person of interest.
接着找下一个可能嫌犯
Jimmy Olsen.
吉米欧森
Well, then, thanks for dinner.
谢谢你请我吃饭
Now you'll be able to make it across town without a tour book in your hand.
现在你不会迷路了吧?
You said you had that extra transit map.
你说过 有多余的地图
Why don't I come up and get it? We can have a nightcap.
我何不上去拿? 我们可以继续聊天
I like nightcaps, but unfortunately, I'm on a lethal deadline.
我喜欢聊天,但不幸的是 我要赶交稿
I have to proofread a 5000-worder due at dawn.
天亮前 我得改完五千字的文章
I'm a hell of a speller. Why don't I come up and give you a hand?
我是写作好手 我何不上来助你一臂之力?
Thanks, but, uh, spellcheck is actually my best friend.
谢了 我自己来就行了
See you manana.
再见
No one can know who I am.
没有人可以知道我的身分
I need that flash drive.
我要那个随身碟
Are you ready? Ready as I'll ever be.
准备好了吗? 准备好了
I don't enjoy driving a speeding car at anyone.
我不喜欢开车撞人
- Even you. CLARK [OVER PHONE]: It's okay, Chloe.
就算是你也一样 没事的,克洛
Someone's gonna save me.
有人会来救我
That's him now.
他来了
Chloe, remember, 10:00 on the dot.
克洛,记得十点整到
Tell me you're sober.
拜托,你没醉吧?
Let me tell you something, I wish I wasn't sober.
让我告诉你 我真希望我喝醉了
I could be in a cabana in Aruba now.
我本可以在阿鲁巴的度假小屋
I'm hanging out in the middle of downtown on a rooftop with you guys.
我却在市区的屋顶上 跟你们搞在一起
You didn't hear me complain when I put on green leather to protect your identity.
当我穿上绿衣,保护你的身分 我也没有一句抱怨话
You made out with my girlfriend, man. What'd you have to complain about?
你跟我女友亲热 还有什么好抱怨的?
Look, Jimmy's gonna be here any second.
吉米马上就会到了
We cross at 10. And, Oliver, don't screw this up.
我们十点整开始行动 奥利佛,别搞砸了
Just keep your fingers crossed.
祈祷一切顺利吧
Jimmy, thanks for meeting me.
吉米,谢谢你过来
Clark, I want you to know, no matter what you tell me...
克拉克,我要你知道 不管你告诉我什么
...I'm not gonna look at you any differently.
我都不会用异样眼光看你
You'll always be the same old CK to me.
你永远是我认识的那个克拉克
I swear, ask anyone.
我发誓,去问问看
I know how to keep a secret.
我知道该如何守密
- You recognized me at the Daily Planet. - And I can just as easily forget.
你在《星球日报》就认出我了 我也可以很快就忘记
I have a terrible memory.
我记忆力很差
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
There's one thing you learn...
当你被锁在牢笼里四年之后
...when you get locked up in a cage for four years.
你就会学到一件事
And that is, you don't trust anybody.
那就是不要相信别人
Jimmy, let's go get some coffee, set the record straight once and for all.
吉米,我们去喝杯咖啡 把事情一次解决
Whatever you're comfortable with, man. I'm here for you.
你怎么说,我怎么做
I'm sorry, Lois, but I'm never gonna be locked up again.
抱歉,露意丝 我不想再被关起来
On the move, Oliver.
开始行动,奥利佛
Yeah. Let's just get this over with, huh?
让我们速战速决 好吗?
Hello? Clark.
哪位? 克拉克
Help. Help, Clark.
救命,克拉克
Hey.
慢着
Listen, I need to make a phone call. Just wait here.
我要先打个电♥话♥ 你在这里等
Now? Yeah. I'll be right back.
现在? 我马上回来
You're coming with me. What?
你跟我来 什么?
No. Hey, man, just take my wallet. I don't want your money. Come on.
不,老兄,把钱拿走就是 我不要你的钱,走吧
Go.
走
OLIVER: This isn't part of the plan.
这跟原先计划不同
MUGGER: Move it.
快走
Move along.
滚开
Jimmy, what happened?
吉米,发生什么事?
Do you actually expect me to fall for that?
你以为我会上你的当?
I know exactly what happened. You just saved me.
我知道发生什么事 你刚刚救了我
Jimmy, I wish I could take the credit, but it wasn't me.
吉米,我真希望救你的人是我 但不是我
It was him.
是他
No way.
不可能
MAN: What, up there in the sky?
天上那个人是谁?
Oh, yeah. MAN: Hey.
没错 嘿
MAN: Man, that's hot.
老兄,真是太棒了
MAN: Right there. That's where he is. WOMAN 1: I think that is.
他就在那里
WOMAN 2: Do they even have a name?
他叫什么名字?
I'm so sorry, CK. Congratulations, Jimmy.
真抱歉,克拉克 恭喜你,吉米
To think I just about pulled you out of a closet you weren't in.
我以为我就要揭穿你的秘密
I feel terrible. Don't feel too bad.
我觉得很愧疚 别难过
Actually, I'm honored you thought I could move with lightning speed.
事实上,你以为我比光还快 我高兴还来不及呢
Well, you might not be superhuman, Clark.
你或许不是超人 克拉克
There's a reason I thought you were the Good Samaritan.
我以为你是那个好人 不是没有原因的
Why? Because I buy Girl Scout cookies twice a year?
因为我每年买♥♥两次女童军饼干?
Seriously, CK. You're the kind of guy that people can count on.
老实说,克拉克 你让大家能够信赖
Whether it's your friends or strangers, you're always there for them.
不管是朋友或是陌生人 你总会在他们身旁
That's rare.
这很少见
Yeah.
是吗?
MAN: Yeah.
是的
What's rare? A pen that works in this place?
有什么好稀奇的? 在报社工作写稿?
I heard about your date last night. Ended with a thud.
我听说你昨晚的约会了 结果竟然如此收场
Sorry I didn't get your call till it was over.
抱歉,我没即时接到你的电♥话♥
I wasn't on a date, Smallville. I was deep undercover on a dinner with a psychopath.
乡巴佬,这不是约会 我跟一个神经病吃饭,卧底调查
Oh. Sounds like your type.
似乎就是你喜欢的那类型
Lois, why didn't you tell me you were working on a story?
露意丝,你何不告诉我 你在追踪线索呢?
If I told you my secret, it would've put you in harm's way. It was for your own safety.
如果我告诉你,你就有危险 我是为你的安全着想
Thanks for looking out for me. You're welcome.
谢谢你替我着想 不客气
JIMMY: Hey, Lois.
你好,露意丝
By any chance, did you take a peek at today's front page?
你有没有看到今天的报纸头条?
I certainly did, Jimmy Olsen. I have to say that I've underestimated you.
当然有,吉米欧森 我必须承认居然低估了你
As hard as it is to believe, I was saved now twice in two days.
尽管让人难以置信 我在两天内被救了两次
Without a doubt, I'm officially a true believer...
无疑的,我正式相信…
...in this red and blue super-dude.
这个红蓝超人的确真有其事
Hey, Jimmy. Hey.
嘿,吉米
Oh, hey, guys. Good job.
大家好 做得好
Word from above, the mayor's gonna announce the new fire chief at 10 a.m.
上面来的消息 市长早上十点宣布新的警♥察♥局长
Heh, my days of covering yawner press conferences are all but over.
我采访这些无聊记者会的日子 还没结束
Because I have a new mission in life. I didn't realize you had an old one.
因为我有个新任务 我不知道你以前曾有过任务
I'm gonna use my expert tracking skills and find this camera-shy superhero.
我要运用我的专业追踪功力 我到这个不愿露脸的超级英雄
Really? Good luck with that.
真的吗?祝你好运
Mark my words, Clark Kent...
记住我的话,克拉克肯特
...I won't stop until I land the first worldwide exclusive interview.
直到我拿下全球独家采访前 我绝不停手
Watch me.
你等着瞧
Nice press. I gotta tell you, I never realized how photogenic you were...
宣传得好,老实说 我以前不知道你这么上相
...as long as no one sees your face.
只要没人看见你的脸就行
Could've been a lot worse.
本来可能更糟的
Yeah, it could have. I'm surprised you let the thing print, though.
有可能 我很讶异,你居然让他们刊出
I was expecting to hear about some computer meltdown at the Planet.
我本来以为 《星球日报》会出现电脑当机的消息
To be honest, it did cross my mind.
老实说,我的确这么想过
But then I got to thinking...
但我仔细一想
...maybe my destiny is more than just secretly saving people.
或许我的命运 不只是秘密的保护人类
Maybe it was also to give people hope, someone to believe in.
或许是给予人类一些希望 可以相信的事
I knew you'd catch on someday.
我就知道有一天你会想通
Well, I just wanted to say thank you before you went on vacation.
在你度假前 我只是想过来谢谢你
Well, vacation's over, Clark. I'm headed to Europe.
假期结束了,克拉克 我要去欧洲
On business? Uh, yeah, kind of. Kind of.
谈生意? 可以这么说
You know my friends, the ones who like to dress up and kick ass?
你知道我的那些朋友 穿得西装笔挺、揭发不义的那些人
We're having a summit. What happened to the party plane?
我们要开个高峰会 度假怎么办?
Wanna know the truth?
你想听真话吗?
I don't know. It's like, when I was zipping across the street, taking that punk down...
当我飞越街头 打倒坏人时
...I finally felt like myself again. You know?
突然发现自己又回来了
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表