But I gotta say, Maxima knows how to rev a guy's engine.
但无庸置疑 麦西玛知道如何挑逗男人
You know, speaking from experience, he didn't stand a chance.
从我的经验看来 他一点胜算也没有
Especially since she went after him when he was vulnerable.
特别是她挑中 他最脆弱的时候
He's really shaken up about some letter.
他对一封信的事 一直耿耿于坏
Yeah, that letter was for you.
那封信是写给你的
I read it to you sophomore year in high school when you were really sick.
高二那年你生病时 我对你说的话
The only way I had enough guts to tell you how I actually felt...
唯有如此我才有勇气 对你说出我的感觉
...was when you were unconscious.
就是当你昏迷的时候
"I may not be the one you love today, but I'll let you go for now...
我或许不是你今日的最爱 但我会让你离开
...hoping one day you'll fly back to me."
希望有一天你会飞回我身边
The kicker is you did respond with one word:
要命的是 你居然回了一个字
Lana.
拉娜
I guess I always knew, I just... Clark, that was a long time ago.
我一直知道,我只是… 克拉克,这是很久以前的事了
Don't worry, I don't feel that way now.
别担心 我已经没有这种感觉了
I wanted you to read it so that I could close that chapter of my life...
我要给你看看 好让我关上人生的这一章
...and put it behind me.
将一切放在脑后
But don't get me wrong. I don't regret having had those feelings.
别误会了 我从不后悔有过那些感觉
But that's because they helped prepare me so that I was ready to share my love...
因为那才能让我准备好 跟我的真爱分享
...with the perfect person.
跟我的真命天子一起
And to me, that person is Jimmy.
对我来说 那个人就是吉米
So you blew it, bud.
你搞石匝了,哥充们
I just want you to be happy.
我只希望你快乐
Clark, what you and I have, I will never share with anyone else.
克拉克,你跟我所拥有的 我绝不会跟别人分享
You're my BFF.
你永远都是我最好的朋友
Which is why when Jimmy and I get married...
当吉米跟我结婚时
...I was hoping that you would give me away at the altar.
我希望你能送我走上红毯另一端
Absolutely.
当然没问题
I'd be honored to, Chloe. Hm.
克洛,我荣幸之至
And I may have an early wedding present for you.
我或许有个结婚礼物 可以提早送给你
Since Jor-El created Brainiac, I think he can cure your infection.
既然是乔艾尔创造了神通人 我想他能治疗你的感染
Maybe so, but I thought that when the fortress disappeared, so did your father.
或许如此,我以为堡垒消失时 你父亲也一起消失了
Jor-El's just complex computer programming inside a Kryptonian crystal.
乔艾尔只是克普顿水晶里 复杂的电脑程式
The same crystal that produced the fortress.
产生堡垒的这块水晶
And now Tess Mercer has it.
如今在泰丝莫瑟手上
That's the computer she wants me to hack into.
那就是她要我骇进的电脑
I think I can re-create Jor-El and the fortress.
我想我能重建乔艾尔跟堡垒
I just need to get that crystal back.
只要先把水晶拿回来
The only problem is, I've already searched the Daily Planet and the mansion.
唯一的问题是 我已经找过《星球日报》跟别♥墅♥
I haven't found it.
我没找到
Maybe this time, we use a little less brawn and a little more brain.
或许这次 我们该多用点头脑
[CHEN SPEAKING IN CHINESE]
再用力一点
[TESS SPEAKING IN CHINESE]
你受得了吗?
TESS: Do you kickbox, Chloe?
克洛,你会跆拳道吗?
I find it helps me focus my anger.
我发现能帮我聚焦愤怒
Maybe I should rush over to the dojo, because I have a lot of it building up now.
或许我该去道场练练 因为我现在有许多怒气
Call me paranoid, but that rage is directed at me.
或许是我反应过度 但我觉得怒气是朝我而来的
I don't appreciate people breaking into my office when I'm not around.
我不喜欢我不在时 有人偷溜进我的办公室
Door was open.
门没锁
Do it again and I'll press charges.
下次再这样 我会提出告诉
You made your point.
你已经说得很清楚了
Listen, while I'm here, maybe I could take a look at that supercomputer.
既然我人来了 不妨看看那台超级电脑
Sorry, but it looks like the little hacker bird missed the worm.
抱歉 骇客小鸟只好继续想念小虫子
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I thought you said that I was the only one capable of getting into it.
我以为你曾说过 我是唯一能够骇进的人
You might be, but we won't know now, because I don't have it.
你或许是,但我们无法证实 因为已经不在我手上了
It was stolen.
被偷了
Well, who else would want it?
还有谁会想要?
I intend to find out.
我会找出来的
Stay by your phone, Chloe.
克洛,随时等我电♥话♥
Only a handful of people knew about that device.
只有一小撮人知道那个装置
When I find out who has it, I'm taking it back.
等我找到是谁拿走的 我会把它拿回来的
Hey.
你好
Lois, what are you doing here?
露意丝,你在这里做什么?
You know, if you're worried about the editor taking away the story, buck up.
你如果担心编辑会拿下这篇报导 别自寻烦脑
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Metropolis P.D. Says that as far as they know...
大都会警♥察♥局表示 就他们所知
...our big-haired bimbo has vanished off the face of the Earth.
这个狂吻魔女 似乎从地球表面消失了
I'm afraid this may not be the last we've seen of her.
恐怕这不会是最后一次看到她
Hmm. Well, I'll be ready for her.
我会准备好等她
The game of bumper cars might've knocked the wind out of me...
玩摔车游戏 或许一时之间困住了我
...but one supercharged femme-bot can't put a serious dent in Lois Lane.
可是超级女机器人 也伤不了露意丝蓝恩
Thanks for showing up when you did.
谢谢你那天突然出现
I guess you could say you saved my life.
我想你救了我一命
Tell me about it.
这还用说
If I hadn't severed your love connection, you would've ended up like her other dates.
如果我没有即时打断 你恐怕已经跟那些冤魂一样
You know, she said some weird things to me.
她对我说了一些奇怪的事
Really?
是吗?
She said she was my soul mate.
她说她是我的真命天女
I think you can do a little bit better than a man-eating meteor freak.
我想你应该可以找到 比吃男人陨石怪物更好的女孩
I know she's not the one, but it got me to thinking.
我知道她不是 但也让我不禁想起
Chloe showed me this love letter she wrote to me years ago.
克洛给我看了她几年前写的情书
And her feelings were really intense.
她当时的情感很强烈
And Chloe was right there in front of me and I never realized how she felt.
克洛一直就在我眼前 我却浑然不知
What if my soul mate comes along and I'm too blind to see it?
万一我的真命天女早就出现 我却未曾察觉呢?
I don't know, Smallville.
我不晓得,乡巴佬
I think that when the right girl walks into your life, you'll know.
我想当真命天女走进你生活 你就会知道的
What did Maxima say to you?
麦西玛对你说了什么?
Nothing for the front page.
上不了头条的
Well, I gotta go. I'm meeting with a Realtor, finding my own place.
我得走了,跟房♥屋伸介约好 要找我自己的地方
Those lovebirds are so sweet, my teeth will rot if I don't move out.
那对情侣太甜蜜 如果不搬家,我的牙齿会咬坏了
Hey, Lois, um...
露意丝
You were right. This house is pretty big.
你说得对 这幢房♥子太大了
If you want your old room back, it's yours.
你如果想搬回老房♥间 随时欢迎
Being housemates didn't work out for us the first time, Smallville.
我们上次当室友 惨遭滑铁卢
Why tempt fate?
何必向命运挑战呢?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表