I can't do this today.
我今天不行
What? You've given Lex, like, a hundred second chances.
什么?你给莱克斯太多次机会了
And if he's out there alive, he hasn't made a move for months.
如果他还活着 而且好几个月都没行动
This can wait 24 hours. Chloe can't.
这件事就可以等个二十四小时 可是克洛的事不能等
The wedding?
婚礼吗?
Is that the real reason you don't wanna go or is that just an excuse?
你是因为这样不想去抓他 还是只是把这个当借口?
Chloe's gonna understand.
克洛会谅解的
No, she won't.
不,她不会
When I had Jor-El bring back her memories...
当我请乔艾尔唤回她的记忆时
...I asked him to leave out the ones about who I really am.
我要他不要唤回 关于我真实身分的事情
You know everything she's suffered because of me.
你知道她因为我 经历了哪些痛苦
And not to give her away on her wedding day...
不让她好好地结婚
...it's not an option.
我绝对不会这么做
Maybe Lex hasn't made his move yet...
也许莱克斯还没行动
...but he will.
不过他会的
He's more dangerous now than he ever was.
他现在比以往更加危险
Chloe may not know your secret anymore...
克洛或许已经 不知道你的秘密了
...but Lex still does.
不过莱克斯还是知道
Oliver.
奥利佛
Sorry it took so long. The warehouse was guarded.
抱歉花了这么久,仓库有人看管
It's a good thing the infamous red-blue blur...
不过幸好我们这个 名闻遐迩的模糊身影
...is faster than a speeding bullet.
速度比子弹还要快
So let's see it.
来看看吧
Is that what this is about?
是为了这个吗?
Oliver, you told me you set aside your need for vengeance.
奥利佛,你说过你不再想要报复了
I know you hate Lionel for what he did to your parents.
我知道你很恨李涅 因为他对你父母做的事情
Did? Clark, it's called murder.
做的事情?克拉克,那叫做谋杀
You can't punish the son for sins of the father.
你不能因为父亲的罪过 而去惩罚他儿子
That's not what I'm doing.
我不是要这样做
Oliver.
奥利佛
I remember when my dad died.
我记得我爸死的时候
I was so angry, I almost crossed a line that I could not come back from.
我非常生气 差点就踏上了那条不归路
I'm not gonna let you make the same mistake.
我不要你跟我犯一样的错误
The truth is I'm going after Lex for you.
其实我找莱克斯是为了你
That's only half the truth.
这只是一半的实话吧
Clark. You know how dangerous this guy is. He may even know how to kill you.
克拉克,你也知道这家伙有多危险 他甚至知道要怎么杀你
Why don't you just give me the router, okay?
把路由器给我吧,好吗?
It's gonna take me a couple of hours to download it anyway.
反正我要几小时才能下载完
Plenty of time to eat cake and do the chicken dance...
你有很多时间可以吃蛋糕、跳鸡舞
...before you even take off.
然后再出发
No. I'm gonna keep this until after the wedding.
不,这个在婚礼结束前由我保管
If you're really doing this for me, Oliver...
奥利佛,如果你是真的为了我
...you'll wait until I can go with you.
你就能等到我可以一起行动的时候
What's with the fireworks?
怎么那么生气?
He took the router with him.
他把路由器带走了
Without that thing, I can't make my move.
没有那东西我就无法动作
Put out the fuse, dude.
别生气,老兄
Wi-Fi.
无线网络
I downloaded the info while you two were having that lovers' spat.
你们两个拌嘴的时候 我已经把资料都下载好了
My God.
天啊
I have too much to do to start crying, but you look breathtaking.
我忙到没时间掉眼泪了 你真是太美了
If it wasn't for you, I would look more like the bride of Frankenstein than Cinderella.
如果不是你,我看起来会像 科学怪人的新娘而不是灰姑娘
What you did to this barn is absolutely amazing, Lois.
露意丝,你把这谷仓 改装得太漂亮了
Gonna answer that?
要接吗?
What's wrong? Nothing.
怎么了? 没事
It's Davis Bloome. He's been calling all day.
是戴维斯布隆 他已经打了一整天
Deep down, I know he's a great guy.
我真心觉得他是个很好的人
I just think he's a little confused.
但我觉得他有点迷惑了
Last week, he kissed me.
上个礼拜,他亲了我
And he told me he wasn't gonna let me marry the wrong guy.
他跟我说他不要让我 跟不对的人结婚
Are you starting to have feelings for tall, dark and scary?
你也开始对他那类型有感觉了吗?
All I want is to walk down that aisle and marry the man I love.
我只想跟我爱的男人 走向红毯的另一端
Uh, when did you know he was the one?
你什么时候发现 他是注定的另一半?
Lois, don't worry.
露意丝,别担心
When you meet your super stud, you'll know.
当你碰见真命天子的时候 你就会知道
Please, this isn't about me. I need to get bitten by the love bug...
拜托,主角可不是我 我现在不需要谈论这些
...about as much as I need a bite from a black widow.
跟我无关的事
Do you have everything you need? Almost.
你需要的东西都有了吗? 差不多了
I have something old, something blue, something new...
我已经有旧的东西 蓝色的东西和新的东西
...and I just need something borrowed to round out the tradition.
还需要借来的东西 传统风俗需要的东西就都有了
When in trouble, leave it to Clark Kent to get you out of a jam.
有麻烦的时候 就找克拉克肯特来搞定吧
Let's see what we have here.
看看这里有些什么
What are you two girls doing?
你们在干嘛?
The bride needs something borrowed to take to the altar.
新娘需要借来的东西
How about she carry your piece of Smallville's finest meteor rock...
她可以带着小镇最顶级的陨石收藏
...down the aisle?
走向红毯另一端吗?
Hey, why don't you put that away? L...
把那个放下好吗?我…
I have a better idea.
我有更好的主意
You gave that to me freshman year at the homecoming dance.
你在大一那年的返校舞会上给我的
And you kept it all this time?
你一直都留着?
I never throw away good memories.
我不会把愉快的回忆给丢了
Thanks, Smallville.
谢了,乡巴佬
Another pre-wedding fire put out.
又一个婚礼前的危机被解决了
If you're all set, you and I have to vamoose.
如果你都准备好了 我们两个得滚了
It's almost high noon and we have a showdown to get ready for.
已经快中午了 我们也得去准备一下了
Goodbye, Lex.
再见,莱克斯
WOMAN: Oliver Queen?
奥利佛昆恩?
Lana?
拉娜?
So Oliver Queen moonlights as Green Arrow.
奥利佛昆恩的秘密身分是绿箭客
Does Clark know about you?
克拉克知道吗?
I think I can safely say he knows more of my secrets than he does yours.
我想可以说他知道我的秘密 比知道你的还多吧
You're not gonna tell me you're down here on vacation, are you?
你应该不会跟我说 你是来这里度假的吧?
We both know that two hours ago...
我们都知道两个小时以前
...more than 430,000 megagigs of LuthorCorp RAM...
有极大的 路德公♥司♥记忆体
...and Ethernet cables were running through this place.
和乙太网络的流量 从这个地方发出
Sounds like we each came here with a score to settle.
看来我们到这里来 都是要跟某人算帐的
I'd say you were aiming to settle more than a score.
我想你不只是要算帐这么简单吧
He leave this note for you or me?
他留这张纸条是给你还是给我的?
I'm not convinced Lex is alive.
我不相信莱克斯还活着
Just because the king dies, doesn't mean the entire empire crumbles overnight.
因为王死了 并不表示王国就会一夜崩溃
I just followed the leads here to protect Clark.
我只是为了保护克拉克 跟随线索来到了这里
Good.
很好
Because no one else seems too concerned that Lex found out his secret.
因为看来没人在意 莱克斯发现了他的秘密这件事情
If you're on a trail, I can help you.
如果你正在追踪 那我可以帮你
Is this your version of help?
你所谓的帮助是这样吗?
Because it seems a little personal to me.
因为我觉得这有点太私人了
You're Green Arrow, you're better than this.
你可是绿箭客 你的能耐不只这样而已
You sound like Clark.
你说话就像克拉克
If we wanna fight for the greater good...
如果想要为善良而战
...maybe we all have to be a little more like Clark.
我们也许都该更像克拉克一些
Oliver.
奥利佛
How is he?
他还好吗?
You know, he's giving Chloe away at her wedding.
他要在婚礼红毯上交出克洛
You can come find out.
你可以自己来看看
No, I can't.
我不行
It's too complicated.
太复杂了
She's your best friend and it's her wedding day.
她是你最好的朋友 今天是她的大喜之日
I don't understand what's so complicated about that.
我不知道这有什么复杂的
You just said we need to be more like Clark, right?
你刚刚说 我们都得更像克拉克一点吧?
Well, what would he do?
他会怎么做呢?
LOIS: Smallville, chop-chop, let's go.
乡巴佬,快点,得出发了
We can't have a wedding without the escort to give the bride away.
婚礼上不能没有人带新娘走红毯
Looks like you're ready.
看来你准备好了
I have it all under control. Except for these cuff links.
一切都在我控制之中 除了这个袖扣
They were my dad's and I've never had to put them on before.
是我爸的,我从来都没用过
I guess you don't have much need for cuff links...
我猜你应该不太需要袖扣
...when you have a whole closet full of flannel shirts, huh, Farmer John?
因为你整个衣柜都是法兰绒衬衫 是吧,农夫先生?
Big city boy, let me give you a lesson.
乡巴佬小子,我帮你上一课吧
You just have to make sure this part sticks up straight and then it slides right in.
只要把这个部分放直 就可以直接滑进去了
Heh. The ring, you can give that to Jimmy when the minister signals.
这是戒指,当牧师给暗号♥的时候 你把这个给吉米
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表