No, I just... I'm surprised to see you back at work so soon.
不,我只是…我很惊讶 你这么快就回来工作
Well, I have big shoes to fill, and the paramedic said I was fine.
我还有很多工作 而且医务人员说我没事
It's unusual, isn't it?
这不是很正常,对吗?
For the new CEO of LuthorCorp to be taking the bus to work?
路德公♥司♥新任总裁搭公车上班?
I'm going green.
我注重环保
You know, doing what I can to save the planet.
你知道的,尽可能挽救地球
But for the sake of the shareholders, let's keep that between ourselves. Hmm?
但为了股东好,这事别说出去
Seems we were destined to meet.
看来我们注定要见面
I already had you on my "to do" list today.
我已经把你列入今天的行事历了
Lex told me all about you.
莱克斯跟我说过很多你的事
Well, not much to tell, really.
其实没什么好说的
Hmm. He said you have a thing for saving people.
他说你喜欢救人
After this morning, I'd say that's true.
经过今天早上,我得说这是事实
Ever since Lex's disappearance...
从莱克斯失踪以后
...I have used all of LuthorCorp's resources to find him.
我就运用路德公♥司♥所有资源 想要我到他
Do you have any leads? The world's a big place.
你有什么线索吗? 这世界很大
I was hoping his good friend could tell me where to look.
我还期望他的好朋友 能告诉我去哪里找
The Lex Luthor that I knew disappeared years ago.
我认识的莱克斯路德 好几年前就失踪了
It's been a long time since we were friends.
我们不是朋友很久了
I don't know what happened to him.
我不知道他出了什么事
Fair enough.
合情合理
But if you do think of something, please give me a call.
但要是你想到什么,请打电♥话♥给我
And Clark...
还有,克拉克…
...you were extraordinary out there.
你在外面表现十分杰出
Thank you for saving my life.
谢谢你救了我的命
I saw how this job consumed Lex's life.
我知道这份工作害惨了莱克斯
I'd hate to see the same thing happen to yours.
我不希望看到同样的事 也发生在你身上
Handsome.
师气
And a liar.
的骗子
He's hiding something.
他在隐瞒什么
I'll have someone watch him.
我找人监视他
No. I'll keep an eye on this one personally.
不,我自己监视他
Hey. CHLOE: Hey.
你好 你好
Doc says I'm okay. But I feel like I just threw down with a cardinal cold.
医生说我没事 但我还是觉得很不舒服
I figured you'd be hungry. Unfortunately, it's Meatloaf Mondays.
我想你是饿了 不幸的是,今天是肉块星期一
But I did score you some curly fries.
但我还是弄到点炸薯圈给你
Are you kidding? Hot food's good any day of the week.
开玩笑吗?热乎乎的食物 哪天吃都很棒
Thanks.
谢谢
I, uh... I'm surprised your parents aren't here.
我很意外你♥爸♥妈没有来
It's really cool what you did for me, but doesn't mean I have to tell you my story.
你帮了这么多忙我很感谢 但不表示我得告诉你我的故事
I wasn't asking.
我没问
I haven't seen them in years.
我几年没看到他们了
I'm kind of in between homes right now.
我现在算是无家可归
You know, why don't I grab you a soda to wash that down.
我去买♥♥瓶汽水让你配薯圈
Hey.
你好
Davis, hi. How's she doing?
戴维斯,你好 她好不好?
Uh, she got a clean bill of health.
她可以出院了
But, uh, I just found out that she's a street kid.
不过我刚发现她是街童
So I was gonna drop her off at the city shelter tonight.
所以我今晚要带她去市立收♥容♥所♥
She's a 15-year-old girl, Chloe.
她才十五岁,克洛
You think she's gonna be safe in a Metropolis shelter?
你觉得她在大都会收♥容♥所♥会安全?
Not too streetwise, are you?
你不懂民问疾苦,对吗?
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
If you have any ideas...
如果你有任何想法
...please step up and do something.
请站出来做吧
So I hear that you need a place to stay.
我听说你要找地方住?
Not really.
不算是
But if you did, I have a friend.
要是有需要,我有个朋友
And she runs a home and it's pretty nice.
她有个地方,很不错
Is she some kind of religious nut?
她是什么疯狂教♥徒♥吗?
I don't really roll with the holy.
我对宗教没什么兴趣
It's not like that. She helps girls learn some skills, score a job.
不是那样的 她帮助女孩们学习技能,找工作
I can get you an application.
我能帮你拿申请表
Or you can forget it.
不然就算了
It's your choice.
你自己选择
Look, Bette, you can stay with me tonight if you need to.
听着,贝特,如果有需要 你晚上可以和我住
You're nice, Chloe.
你是好人,克洛
Kind of like a Girl Scout.
有点像女童子军
I don't wanna be your latest merit badge.
不过我不想当你拿勋章的工具
Okay, I'm gonna take my Thin Mints and head home.
好,我要拿着我的小点心回家了
Thought you might want a safe place to stay tonight.
我只是以为 你今晚想找个安全的地方住
But would I still be a free agent?
但我还是个自♥由♥人吗?
As long as you promise to think about Davis' offer.
只要你答应考虑戴维斯的提议
Okay, I'm in.
好,我去
Great. Let's go.
太好了,走吧
CLARK: That new boss, she came out of nowhere, huh?
新老板,真的从来没听过吗
LOIS: You tell me. You're the one who just spent quality time with her.
你说呢,是你刚跟她 度过美好的时光
CLARK: She just wanted to welcome me aboard.
她只是想欢迎我加入
Don't try to keep secrets from me. Tess Mercer is a pit bull in Prada.
别想对我隐瞒 泰丝玛瑟是彼着羊皮的狼
There's no way she'd roll out the mat for a copyboy...
她是不会为打杂工铺红捣⒑的
...no matter how charming his smile is.
不管他的微笑有多迷人
You think I have a charming smile?
你认为我的笑容迷人?
I think you're about to lose some teeth if you don't tell me.
我认为你要是不告诉我谈话内容 你就会少几颗牙齿
Lois, you sound like a jealous girlfriend. Jealous, of you?
你听起来像吃醋的女朋友 吃你的醋?
Please, that would be like Willie Mays being jealous of a bat boy.
拜托,那就像棒球明星嫉妒棒球球童
Watch and learn.
学着点
Hi.
你好
Lois Lane, Daily Planet.
我是露意丝蓝恩,《星球日报》
Care to show me around? No press allowed.
可以带我看看吗? 媒体不准进入
Swing and a miss.
挥棒落空
I'm just getting started.
暖身而已
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Do you like baseball?
你喜欢棒球吗?
Who's your favorite player? Because I can get you a signed photograph...
你最喜欢的球员是谁? 因为我能帮你拿到签名照
...of anyone you want if you just do me this little favor.
随便谁都行,只要你帮我一个小忙
OFFICER: Sorry, ma'am. No one is allowed in.
抱歉,小姐,禁止进入
LOIS: What's your name, officer? OFFICER: Officer Darren.
警官,你叫什么名字? 戴仁警官
CSI AGENT 1: Double checked? It's got to be a mistake.
重复确认过了?一定是搞错了
CSI AGENT 2: No mistake, sir.
没有搞错,长官
We haven't found one shred of explosive material.
我们没找到任何爆♥炸♥物的碎月
There's no residue, no detonator, there's nothing.
没有残留,没有引爆器 什么都没有
There's no bomb in this box.
盒子里没有炸♥弹♥
LOIS: Wake up, Smallville.
醒醒,乡巴佬
That cop's about as stiff as his starched uniform. Let's move on.
这警♥察♥和他上浆过的制♥服♥一样僵硬 我们走吧
Lois, I just heard there was no bomb.
露意丝,我刚听说没有炸♥弹♥
That doesn't look like the engine overheating.
看起来不像引擎过热
Look, we need talk to somebody who was on the bus.
听着,我们得和公车上的人谈谈
Chloe called. She's helping a homeless girl who was there.
克洛来过,她帮了车上的一个女孩
Maybe you could ask her. I'll track the others.
或许你能问问她,我去找其他人
The thing is, not so good with the kids.
问题是,我和孩子无法沟通
Why don't you take Little Orphan Annie, and I'll do the rest.
何不由你负责小孤女安妮 我负责其他人
Bette, thank you so much.
贝特,非常谢谢你
It's just a grilled cheese, no big.
这只是烤起士,没什么
All this takeout, I thought you could use something home-cooked.
老是叫外卖♥♥,我想你或许想吃点 家里做的食物
It's okay. It's just, uh, my friend Clark. Don't worry about it.
没事,这是我朋友克拉克,别担心
What's up?
怎么了?
Wait, I remember you. You helped me get off the bus.
等等,我记得你,是你救我出公车的
Yeah. I'm glad you're okay, Bette.
对,很高兴你没事,贝特
Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
我可以问你几个问题吗?
Did you see anything before the blast? Anything unusual?
爆♥炸♥前你有看到不寻常的事吗?
Anything strange?
有什么奇怪的吗?
What, are you like a cop or something? Clark.
怎么,你是警♥察♥吗? 克拉克
She's been through a lot today.
她今天经历很多事了
What's going on? Police say there's no evidence of a bomb.
怎么了? 警♥察♥说没有任何炸♥弹♥的证据
I think someone with a meteor power may have caused the blast.
我认为可能是有陨石能力的人 引发这场爆♥炸♥
What's a meteor power?
什么是陨石能力?
Uh, sometimes people develop special abilities...
有时候人曝露在某种陨石后
...after being exposed to a certain type of meteor rock.
会发展出特殊能力
Tommy.
汤米
Another street kid.
另一个街童
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表