The truth is, I don't know what happened.
老实说 我不记得发生什么事了
But you do know more than what you've told me, don't you?
你知道的比告诉我的还要多 对吧?
I don't fish much, so why don't you just tell me what the hell you're after?
我不喜欢打哑谜 你何不干脆直说想要问什么?
What are you doing with a file stuffed full of morbid pictures of murder victims?
你手中一叠受害者的照片 要用来做什么?
You broke into my locker?
你偷偷打开我的柜子?
Collecting pictures of murder victims is a pretty strange habit.
收集受害者的照片 是个奇怪的癖好
Do you know how many murders go unsolved every year?
你晓得每年有多少谋杀案 没有侦破吗?
I show up, take away the bodies, case closed.
我出现,带走尸体 就这样结案了
Maybe I wanna do more than just clean up the mess after it's too late.
我想做的不仅是收拾残局
Now the whole city refers to you as a hero, huh?
现在全市都认为你是个英雄
I'd have an easier time believing if there was proof that that's what happened.
我倒真希望有证据 能证明这的确发生过
Okay. I understand if you don't wanna join the knee-jerk ticker tape parade...
我了解你不想抛头露面
...but are you really up in my face because you're trying to catch a killer?
但你跑到我面前来 真的是因为你想抓到凶手?
Or is it because you're trying to hide something yourself?
还是因为你想隐瞒什么事?
Don't try to turn this on me.
别把矛头指向我
Why don't you take a second look at those photos?
你何不仔细看看这些照片?
I'm not the only one at these crime scenes. There's another figure in the background.
不是只有我在这些犯罪现场出现 还有另外一个人
You seem to be the city's own peeping Tom.
似乎到处都看得到你
I'm a reporter. It's my job.
我是个记者,这是我的工作
These photos were taken before any press could have made it to the scene.
这些照片是在记者到达前拍的
So, uh, next time you feel anxious to shine a light on things that don't make sense...
下次你想搞清楚 到底发生什么事情的时候
...you might wanna stay closer to home.
何不先问问你自己?
CHLOE: Sharpening your pitchfork?
磨尖你的长矛?
You're gonna lead a marauding posse, you come prepared.
下次你突击检查时 最好准备充分点
Clark, you gave the police the names of my Isis group?
克拉克,你把 我团体成员的名单给了警♥察♥?
How could you use your powers to betray me like that?
你怎能运用你的能力来背叛我?
I didn't mean to, but you were so defensive...
我本无意 但你一直保护他们
Like I've been defensive of you?
就像我保护你一样?
Clark, you don't get how much of my life I spend protecting your secret?
克拉克,你根本不晓得 我花了多少时间保护你的秘密
And if you ever had enough courage to step forward like the rest of these kids did...
如果你有勇气站出来 就像这些孩子一样
...you would be the first one on that pyre.
你很可能就会是第一个箭靶
How could you, of all people, be the ring leader for this witch-hunt?
你怎能带头进行迫♥害♥?
You're taking the side of people that you hardly know.
你站在你根本不认识的人那一边
After eight years of friendship, you might be able to give me the benefit of the doubt.
八年的友情 你应该已经够了解我
That works both ways.
这得有来有往
And your bonus features don't give you the right to trump anyone else's judgment.
我跟你的交情 未必让你有权胜过其他人的判断
Fine. We'll let the facts speak for themselves.
好,我们让证据说话
These are the test results that Davis was trying to hide from me.
这些是戴维斯 想要瞒我的检验结果
Davis?
戴维斯?
With your brainiac ability, you might be able to make sense of the results.
靠着你过人的能力 你应该知道这些结果的意义
Oh, my God.
老天啊
The skin under the victim's nails is Davis'.
受害者指甲里的皮肤 是戴维斯的
Davis?
戴维斯?
You ready to catch a killer?
准备好要抓凶手了吗?
Yeah.
没错
So how often do you get a dispatch?
你多常接获中心指派任务?
Depends on the night.
视情况而定
Some nights are busier than others.
有时候比较忙
I bet you see a lot of horrible things, huh?
我想你曾看过许多恐怖的事情 对吧?
MAN [OVER RADIO]: All units in the area...
所有单位请注意
...we have a 4- 11 in progress. Corner of Liberty and 8th.
报案发生4一11状况 自♥由♥路与第八街巷口
Uh, what's a 411? It's the reason you came along tonight.
什么是4一11号♥状况? 就是你随车采访的目的
Stay here.
留在这里
Davis?
戴维斯?
His ambulance number is 17.
他的救护车号♥码是十七
I'm surprised you haven't enrolled the services of our Martian on the force.
我很讶异 你居然还没把火星猎人警♥察♥扯进来
Jones can't help unless we have hard proof.
琼斯帮不了忙 除非我们有确切证据
We need more evidence to arrest someone.
我们需要更多证据 才能逮捕嫌犯
Yeah, the evidence you have isn't exactly conclusive.
你手中的证据 并不是确证
The victim could have reached and grabbed Davis when he was trying to help them.
当戴维斯试图帮助他们的时候 受害者也可能抓到他的皮肤
But I have to admit, Davis would have the perfect setup.
但我必须承认 戴维斯的确涉嫌重大
He attacks the people and then pretends to arrive at the scene to save them. It's...
他攻击这些人 然后假装到场帮助他们
I know it isn't easy.
我知道这并不容易
What, my perpetual knack for getting into lose-lose situations?
怎么?我老是让自己 陷入双输的局面?
Got it. Davis' ambulance just stopped.
找到了 戴维斯的救护车刚停了下来
He answered a call a few minutes ago.
他几分钟前接到任务指派
JIMMY [OVER RADIO]: Help. I'm at Liberty and 8th.
救命 我在自♥由♥路与第八街巷口
Can anybody hear me? It's some kind of monster.
有谁听到吗? 好像是一种怪物
Clark, that's Jimmy.
克拉克,是吉米
Clark.
克拉克
What did you do with Jimmy?
你对吉米做了什么?
Davis?
戴维斯?
Jimmy?
吉米?
Davis?
戴维斯?
Davis.
戴维斯
Davis, are you all right?
戴维斯,你没事吧?
JIMMY: C.K. - Jimmy, what's going on?
克拉克 吉米,怎么了?
It could be anywhere. It's some sort of shadow creature.
有可能在任何地方 是一种黑影怪物
What?
什么?
Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy. Jimmy.
吉米
Are you okay? Yeah.
你没事吧? 没事
I'm good.
我没事
I lost perspective.
我迷惘了
I can be a little stubborn.
我有时很顽固
And I hate to admit it...
我很不愿承认…
...but there was a part of me that was really frustrated...
我感到很挂折
...that you trusted someone else instead of me.
因为你宁可相信别人 也不相信我
It's funny how that happens when you go behind someone's back.
当你在别人背后动手脚 就会发生这样的事
My obsession...
我的偏执…
...it pushed me past the line with you, Chloe.
让我跨越了界线,克洛
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
But you were protecting a killer.
但你在保护一个凶手
Yeah, well, then there's that.
没错,结果竟是如此
I didn't understand how you hand over your trust so easily to people you didn't know.
我不懂,你怎能如此信任 几乎不认识的人?
Three hundred and twenty-seven.
三百二十七个
That's how many of the meteor infected I've profiled since ninth grade.
自从国三以来 我所整理的陨石怪资料
You know how many I've actually saved?
你知道我实际上救了多少人吗?
None.
一个也没有
I guess I've so busy rescuing people from them, I never looked at it from that angle.
我忙着从他们手中拯救人类 却忘了从这个角度看事情
It's not just the damsels in distress that need saving, Clark.
不是只有受困的人需要拯救 克拉克
When I first thought that you were one of the meteor infected...
当我第一次以为 你是陨石怪的时候
...I would have done anything to protect you.
我愿意尽一切可能 来保护你
But I guess that's what scares me.
我想这就是让我害怕的地方
I'm afraid that someday, you're gonna put your trust in the wrong person.
我担心有一天你会误信别人
Hey.
嘿
Been waiting long?
等很久了吗?
I don't know how to thank you for believing in me when I was up against the ropes.
我不知道该如何感谢你 当所有情况都对我不利的时候
We all need someone to pitch a seat in our corner.
我们总希望有人站在自己这边
I guess. Most of the time it's not a possible murder suspect standing there.
通常别人不希望 是站在杀人嫌犯那边
Davis, you were scared and paranoid. That's all.
戴维斯,你只是害怕、想太多了 如此而已
Seriously, backing someone who's actually innocent isn't much of a sacrifice.
老实说,信任一个无辜的人 称不上什么牺牲
Besides, everything with you is so...
更何况 跟你在一起,一切都…
So easy. Yeah, easy.
很简单 没错,很简单
Have you ever felt that way with anyone before?
你以前曾对别人 有过这种感觉吗?
Once.
有一次
With Jimmy.
对吉米
No.
不是
Look, Chloe, I'm not trying to get between you and the rest of your life, but, uh...
克洛,我不是想介入你的生活 但是…
Davis, I help people.
戴维斯,我帮助人们
That's what I do. You know, this doesn't have to mean any more than that.
这就是我的工作 没有必要因此想太多
Yeah, but it does.
但有必要
Did you help me because of some personal code of ethics...
你帮助我 是出自个人道德原则?
...or was there more to it than that?
还是有其他原因?
I shouldn't be here right now.
我不该继续留在这里
Why, because you feel guilty about something?
因为你觉得有罪恶成?
No. And I'd like it to stay that way.
不,我希望保持这样就好
I think it's best if I don't see you for a while.
我想短时间内 我们最好不要再见面
Sorry.
抱歉
How could I have been so wrong about Davis?
我怎么会一直误会戴维斯?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表