You acknowledged I was Chloe before our run-in with Zatanna.
我们跟萨塔娜见面前 你知道我是克洛
She bibbidibobbidiboo'd you too. Lois, there's no such thing as magic.
她也对你施了咒语 露意丝,根本没有这回事
It's all trap doors and wires.
魔术不过是陷阱跟绳索而已
Okay, Clark, think about it.
克拉克,你想想看
You were just complaining about how easy it would be...
我们走进去之前 你还在抱怨…
...if you could just forget the whole hero, alien, everything weird side...
希望能够忘记你的英雄面 你的外星人身世…
...were just a regular, mundane reporter living a normal life.
当个平平凡几的记者 过着正常的生活
Something seems too weird to be true, it usually is.
有些太怪诞不可能的事情 通常就是如此
It's rule number four.
这是第四条守则
What?
什么?
CLARK: Lois Lane Rules of Reporting.
露意丝蓝恩的报导守则
Come on, like you'd ever let me forget.
拜托 你每天都在耳提面命
And you framed this?
你还被装起来?
Look, you said you wanted only one of your double lives...
听着,你说过 只想过双重身分的其中之一
...and whether you meant it or not, the spell thought you did.
不论你是不是认真的 咒语以为你这么想
Exactly what other life is it I'm supposed to have, Lois?
到底我该有的 另外一种身分是什么,露意丝?
Lois, what has gotten into you?
露意丝,你到底怎么了?
Now wait a second, we're not allowed to be up here, Lois.
等等 我们不能上来这里,露意丝
Clark...
克拉克
...snap out of it.
赶快回过神
You're a hero.
你是一位英雄
Ha, ha. I'm a regular Green Arrow.
我只是一个普通的绿箭客
Lois, I don't make the news.
露意丝 我自己不是新闻
I just report it.
我只报导新闻
You are the biggest news there is.
你是有史以来最大的新闻
You're a superhuman being from another planet.
你是从外星来的超人
Okay, just don't tell Human Resources, all right?
好吧,别告诉人力资源部这件事
Now, I have a deadline to meet. Uh...
我还要赶截稿
Did you just lock us up here?
你刚刚是不是上锁了?
Open the door, Clark.
把门打开,克拉克
Lois, it's locked. We need a key.
露意丝,门上锁了 要有钥匙才行
Open the damned door, Clark. Lois...
快开门,克拉克 露意丝…
Now, do you believe me?
你现在相信我了吧?
What I believe is that this door needs better maintenance.
我相信这个门没有好好维修
Look at the rust in here, no wonder it just pulled off like that.
看看这些铁锈 难怪一拉就掉
Okay.
好吧
Now we're gonna be stuck up here. How about this?
我们现在被困在这里了 这个如何?
Listen, really listen.
听,你仔细听
What do you hear?
你听到什么?
That's amazing.
真是不可思议
The acoustics up here are incredible.
这里的音效真的是太棒了
It's like there's some perfect echo point, right here.
就好像这里是个完美的回音点
And... Unh!
然后…
Lois, have you completely lost your mind?
露意丝,你疯了不成?
That could have really hurt. No, it...
这会受伤的 不会
No, it wouldn't, Clark.
不会让你受伤,克拉克
You've got super-speed and super-strength and super-hearing and x-ray vision.
你有超人的速度、体力及听力 还有透视能力
And I have a deadline, Lois. Now, please, if you would excuse me...
我也要赶截稿,露意丝 请恕我告辞
...I need to find a way to get off this roof.
我得想个办法离开屋顶
Unless my super-powers include an ability to fly.
除非我的超能力 还包括会飞
I didn't think so.
我想也没有
Sorry, guys.
抱歉,各位
I'll make sure you get a nice Christmas bonus.
年终红利 我会记得多给一点
Thanks, Lex.
谢谢,莱克斯
Bravo, you found my book and pulled it off in style.
太好了,你找到我的书 还漂亮的功成身退
I wish I could say I've had the pleasure. Ha, ha.
真希望能够居功
Oh, please, Oliver.
拜托,奥利佛
Ask a billionaire for help and then a vigilante steals exactly what I ask for?
我向亿万富翁求助 突然出现侠盗取得我想要的东西
You need to work on your sleight of hand.
你得伪装得更巧妙一点
Yeah.
是
Now, give me my book and I'll give you your wish.
把书给我 我就实现你的愿望
A deal's a deal.
一言为定
You know, this isn't just a how-to guide on upping your stage presence.
这不仅是舞台表演的魔术书而已
There's some really dark stuff in here, Zatanna.
里面有许多相当黑暗的东西 萨塔娜
You don't get it.
你不懂
The sick irony of my ability is that I can grant so many wishes.
我的能力最吊诡的地方 就是我能实现别人的愿望
Everyone's but mine.
却不能实现我自己的愿望
No.
不
Please don't.
拜托不要
It's the only way I can bring my father back.
这是让我父亲回来的唯一办法
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Not good.
不妙
You don't wanna do this.
你别这么做
You can't just bring someone back and change fate.
你不能让人死而复生 改变命运
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I've waited too long for this.
我已经等得太久了
I'm coming, Father. Unh!
我来了,父亲
I'll handle this, Lois.
我来应付,露意丝
Do you speak English?
你会说英文吗?
Yes. You mind telling me who you are?
会,能告诉我你们是谁吗?
Lois Lane, Daily Planet.
露意丝蓝恩 来自《星球日报》
I'm sorry, we thought you were under some kind of spell.
抱歉,我们以为你被下了咒语
Well, she did.
她这么认为
You know?
你知道?
We know Zatanna gave you a wish...
我们知道萨塔娜给你一个愿望
...in exchange for some information on a book.
交换关于一本书的资讯
I never should have told her how to find that book.
我不应该告诉她 该如何找到那本书
I'm afraid she's too blinded by her grief to see the danger that she's in.
我担心她会被悲伤蒙蔽 看不到自己面临的险境
Say this woman does know magic, what sort of danger are you talking about?
假设这个女人的确会魔术 你指的险境是什么?
She must to be stopped from using that book to resurrect her father.
必须阻止她利用那本书 让她父亲重生
She isn't prepared to make the sacrifice.
她还没准备好做此牺牲
What kind of sacrifice?
什么样的牺牲?
From what I could decipher, the incantation to bring a life back...
就我所知 让人重生的魔法
...required the taking of a life in return.
必须用另一条命取代
So in order to bring her father back, someone else must die?
为了要让她父亲回来 另外有人必须死?
A life for a life.
一命抵一命
A soul for a soul.
一魂换一魂
"As life is lived from front to back, let death be turned back to front."
当生命向前面往后走 且让死亡往回头走
Grant me my wish.
实现我的愿望
Resurrect John Zatara.
让约翰萨塔拉重生
That guy really sounded like he believed in what he was saying.
这个人听起来好像深信不已
That's because it was true.
那是因为这就是实情
We need to find Zatanna before she tries to give dear old dad one final encore.
在她让父亲重生以前 我们必须先找到萨塔娜
Looks like we may be too late.
看来我们可能太迟了
Clark, you're the only person who can get up there and put an end to this right now.
克拉克,你是唯一能够跳上去 阻止这件事的人
I know what you're gonna say, but... No, Clark, there are no buts with you.
我知道你会怎么说,但是… 不,克拉克,没有但是…
No exception to the rule.
没有例外
Now, super-leap up there and stop her.
赶快跳上去阻止她
Look, I don't know, it...
听着,我不知道…
Yeah, okay. Okay, Clark, you don't have to know.
好吧,克拉克 你不必知道
If you won't believe in yourself, then let me believe in you.
如果你不相信你自己 那么就让我相信你
Okay? I know that deep inside, you don't wanna just be a normal guy...
好吗?我知道在你内心深处 你不希望只当个平凡人
...sitting behind a desk, reporting on disasters...
坐在桌子后面 报导天灾人祸
...while you could be out there stopping them.
当你实际上有能力阻止的时候
Now use the power you feel.
赶快使用你的能力
The world needs you.
这个世界需要你
Chloe?
克洛
Wait, that's... Impossible?
慢着,这是… 不可能的?
Only in your mind.
一切都在你脑子里
Sometimes you just need a little leap of faith.
有时你只需要一点信仰就行
Come on, Clark.
快点,克拉克
You can do this.
你办得到
Up, up and away.
上去阻止她吧
Daddy?
爸爸
Zatanna, you need to stop this spell.
萨塔娜,你必须停止这个咒语
Don't move.
别过来
I need to bring my father back.
我要把父亲带回来
At what cost?
以什么代价?
Are you willing to sacrifice your life for him?
你准备好 为他牺牲你的生命吗?
It's what he did for me.
这就是他为我做的事
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表