He wanted to possess the Traveler for himself.
他想自己拥有旅人
Why are you telling me all this?
你为何跟我说这些?
Because Lionel, and then Lex, got the moral of the story wrong.
因为李涅还有莱克斯 误解了这故事的寓意
According to the Kawatche Indians, this boy is part of a two-headed creature.
根据卡瓦契印地安人的说法 这个男孩是一个双头生物的一部分
Good and evil.
善与恶
The Luthors were too busy feuding over which one of them was worthy enough...
路德父子忙着争执 他们谁才足以成为你的敌手
...to be your adversary that they couldn't see the truth...
以致他们看不清事实…
...that there was another boy who came to Earth with you.
不知道还有另一个男孩 跟你一同来到地球
Davis Bloome.
戴维斯布隆
So you think that Davis Bloome and I are from another planet?
所以你认为戴维斯和我 是从外星球来的?
Lionel found Davis on the day of the meteor shower.
李涅在流星雨那天发现戴维斯
He thought he was the Traveler, but then the boy's tests seemed normal.
他以为他就是旅人 但男孩的测试结果似乎都正常
Lionel was holding Davis?
李涅扣留了戴维斯?
Only for five days.
只有五天
And then he threw the boy out onto the street...
然后他就把男孩丢到街上
...because he got a phone call from Martha Kent.
因为他接到玛莎肯特的电♥话♥
Tess, you're reaching. Am I?
泰丝,你太夸张了 是吗?
It's Lionel's own words, and I quote:
我直接引用李涅所写的…
"I have the wrong boy...
〝我抓错男孩了
...but I believe that I have found the true Traveler."
但我相信我已找到真正的旅人〞
Why would Lionel Luthor arrange an adoption for a boy...
李涅路德为何要领养一个…
...who seemed to come out of nowhere?
来路不明的男孩?
Looks like you're the reason that Davis was abandoned in the first place.
看来你就是 当初戴维斯被抛弃的原因
What did the LuthorCorp diva have to say?
路德公♥司♥的女神怎么说?
I know what you've done. Jimmy was right.
我知道你做了什么,吉米是对的
That guy that I killed...
我杀的那个人…
...he was a drunk driver. He was a three-time offender.
他是个酒醉驾驶,有三次前科
And what about all the others?
那其他那些人呢?
Are you gonna try and justify killing them too?
你也要辩解杀他们有正当理由吗?
No, I didn't know what else to do! I'm sorry.
不,我不知道还能怎么做 我很抱歉
You lied to me! I had to.
你骗了我 我必须如此
I didn't wanna drag you into this. Then why are you here?
我不想把你扯进来 那你为什么来这里?
I love you.
我爱你
And I need to know if you care about me.
我需要知道你是否在乎我
How can you ask me that?
你怎么可以这么问我?
I thought I did.
我以为我是爱你的
Then I need you to do something for me.
那我需要你为我做件事
I won't do anything for you.
我不会为你做任何事
I need you to help me die.
我需要你帮助我死
Chloe?
克洛?
Dr. Groll's lab.
葛罗博士的实验室
Chloe.
克洛
It's time.
时候到了
I can't.
我做不到
I'm sorry.
对不起
I finally found a way out of this.
我终于找到解脱的方法
Don't take that away from me.
别夺走它
Please.
拜托
Pull the lever, Chloe.
拉下控制杆,克洛
[SOBBING] I can't kill you, Davis.
我不能杀你,戴维斯
Chloe, what are you doing?
克洛,你在做什么?
DAVIS: It's my life, Clark.
命是我的,克拉克
I can take it if I choose.
我可以选择结束它
Davis, don't be a martyr.
戴维斯,别当殉道者
That's not what this is, Clark.
不是这样的,克拉克
DAVIS: I'm not doing this for you.
我这么做不是为你
I want this to end. I can't live with myself.
我要结束这一切 我无法接受我自己
But it's not your fault.
但那不是你的错
Everything's that's happened to you is because of me, all right?
所有发生在你身上的事都是因为我
We should've been brothers.
我们本该是兄弟的
Davis, you didn't have a home.
戴维斯,你没有家
If that would've happened to me...
如果那发生在我身上…
I've wondered what it would have been like if the Luthors had found me in that field.
我一直在想要是路德 在田里找到的是我,事情会如何
I could've turned out differently.
我可能会变成另一个人
But you didn't.
但你没有
You were destined to have the better life.
你注定会有比较好的生活
And no matter how hard we try to fight it...
不论我们多努力反抗
...we will always return to our true nature.
都还是会回到我们的本质
Chloe, pull the lever. Let me end this.
克洛,拉下控制杆 让我自我了结
No! Chloe, you have to give this another chance. This is not set in stone.
不,克洛,再给一次机会 事情不是没得转园
DAVIS: Enough, Clark.
够了,克拉克
You know that you should let me die.
你知道你该让我死
Davis, there has to be something in your life...
戴维斯,在你生命中…
...something that is worth giving it one more try.
一定还有什么值得你再试一次的
It isn't always about where your heart is.
重要的并不一定是你心所想
It's about what you've done...
而是你做了什么
...and what you're going to do.
还有你将要做的
I was sent here to destroy you, Clark.
我是被派来毁灭你的,克拉克
Clark.
克拉克
Davis! Davis! Unh!
戴维斯…
There aren't enough prayers in this world to give me redemption!
世上的祈祷文都不足以让我赎罪
Clark! CLARK: No!
克拉克 不
What are we doing here?
我们来这里做什么?
I was told to drop you off here.
我受命在这里让你下车
But who's gonna meet me?
但谁会来接我?
How you holding up?
你还好吗?
I've had better days.
我有过更开心的时候
That's saying a lot in Smallville.
就是在小镇的那些时候
And, uh, Davis'...
那戴维斯的…
I spoke to Oliver. He's taking care of the details.
我跟奥利佛谈过了,他在处理细节
We need to talk about what happened.
我们需要谈谈这件事
I wouldn't change what I did.
我不会改变我所做的
But there's always another way.
但总是有其他方法
He could have killed you, Clark.
他有可能杀了你的,克拉克
I won't risk the safety of the world because of your code of ethics...
我不会拿全世界的安全冒险 就因为你的道德守则
...because you refuse to stop the things that threaten you.
就因为你拒绝阻止威胁你的事
Jor-El said he was the ultimate destroyer.
乔艾尔说他是终极毁灭者
Didn't turn out to be much of a fight.
结果也不算是什么战斗
When I was a kid, I used to have this nightmare.
我小时候常做一个恶梦
My ship landed in a field and no one ever found me.
梦到我的船降落在田里 都没有人找到我
That nightmare was Davis' life.
那恶梦是戴维斯的一生
I always felt like it was a burden knowing that I was destined to save people.
我总觉得 知道自己注定要救人是个负担
I can't imagine what it must have felt like...
我无法想像那会是什么感受…
...knowing that no matter how you lived your life, you were doomed.
知道自己无论如何度日 都注定天数已尽
The new, contemplative Clark Kent.
全新的、况思的克拉克肯特
I like it.
我喜欢
I'm kind of busy.
我在忙
With what?
忙什么?
Farm chores?
农场杂务吗?
I'd let you off if you were saving a busload of children...
要是你正在救一巴士的小孩 我就放过你
...but cleaning the feeding bin?
但…清理饲料槽?
I'm really sorry that you bought into this...
我真的感到很遗憾…
...strange obsession that the Luthors had for me, but...
你将路德对我的奇怪迷念 信以为真,可是…
I don't think of it as buying in.
我不认为那是信以为真
I think of it as believing.
我是真的相信
If you spend your Saturday nights reading the journal of a madman...
如果你周六晚上都用来读狂人日志
...sounds to me like you have a few holes in your personal life.
在我听来你的私人生活有点问题
We all look to idols...
我们都有偶像…
...religion...
信仰…
...the rich and the famous, because we have holes in our lives.
有钱人和名人 因为我们的生活里有缺陷
It doesn't mean that these things aren't real.
那不表示这些事不是真的
What you've made me out to be is not real.
你想要我变成的样子就不是真的
I'll never be that man.
我永远不会成为那个人
Not until Judas is at your back.
等犹大来了就会
I have this feeling that you'll never fulfill your great destiny...
我有预感你不会实践你伟大的命定
...until you meet your greatest challenge.
除非你过到你最大的挑战
You don't know anything about my life.
你根本不了解我的生活
If this is the way that you lied to Lex, then I can see how it pushed him over the edge.
如果你是这样对莱克斯撒谎的 我能明白他为何会失控
Lex was racing toward that drop-off way before he met me.
早在莱克斯过见我之前 他就在走险路了
Yeah, but betrayal...
对,但背叛…
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表